My mom got mad at me for being “transphobic”

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
Basically my mom is a psychiatrist and she was telling me something about her work. So just kinda out of the blue I say “why is being trans accepted while mental illnesses like schizophrenia are shunned”?

This starts a conversation about transgenderism and than after a little bit I say something like “it’s lunacy to think that you’re not your biological gender/sex” and than she absolutely loses it and screams at me for “using abusive language” and she also said that me saying that was akin to calling a black person a “nigger”. Kek.

It’s impossible to have a dialogue with liberals. If you don’t accept the tranny agenda you’re a monster in their eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 1901, Oberyn and 11 others
Who cares if its lunacy to belive that . whats matter is whats the best treatment is

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14693, Account and 3 others
Who cares if its lunacy to belive that its whats tje best treatment is
K. We should also not treat schizo’s. Trannys aren’t any more mentally sound

What would she say if she saw your avi here?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16369
K. We should also not treat schizo’s. Trannys aren’t any more mentally sound
We should treat both.but obviously the treatment will differ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
You got leftist parents. Mine are the exact opposite lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 16369
liberal retards can't use logic or think abstractly, they just follow the consensus and spout some nonsense about hate speech or being offensive/intolerant whenever you challenge their views.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 16369
Who cares if its lunacy to belive that . whats matter is whats the best treatment is
it matters because it determines what type of treatment they get. in the current year, they are treated as if nothing is wrong with their brain and that this is normal and should be encouraged, including the irreversible genital mutilation and hormone treatments

trannies is basically nature going "that's enough libtard subhumans, time to make some of them sterile"

And the accepted treatment is letting them mutilate their genitals.

That’s like treating a suicidal person with medically assisted suicide instead of therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Oberyn, BoneDensity and 1 other person
And the accepted treatment is letting them mutilate their genitals.

That’s like treating a suicidal person with medically assisted suicide instead of therapy
So what that treatment might be good

it matters because it determines what type of treatment they get. in the current year, they are treated as if nothing is wrong with their brain and that this is normal and should be encouraged, including the irreversible genital mutilation and hormone treatments

trannies is basically nature going "that's enough libtard subhumans, time to make some of them sterile"
What treatmwnt matters if changing gender increased sucide and seeing them as their identity gender increased sucide that would be bad.

What matters i what works and what works saying the gender their lowers it

proper treatment isn't based on what "might" be good, just like you don't pass laws without reading them first and having an understanding of its effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
proper treatment isn't based on what "might" be good, just like you don't pass laws without reading them first and having an understanding of its effects.
I know you should hsve understanding of the effects

No it’s not. It doesn’t treat the root of the mental illness. And it also is a dangerous procedure which often times ends with a disappointing outcome.
Many trans people are suicidal or even commit suicide after this procedure.

Transgenderism is a purely psychological issue like every other mental illness. The natural physical body of a transgender person is completely healthy

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, n0rthface, BoneDensity and 3 others
No it’s not. It doesn’t treat the root of the mental illness. And it also is a dangerous procedure which often times ends with a disappointing outcome.
Many trans people are suicidal or even commit suicide after this procedure.

Transgenderism is a purely psychological issue like every other mental illness. The natural physical body of a transgender person is completely healthy
You don't know the root and it decrease the sucide rate..

Basically my mom is a psychiatrist
Screenshot 20220906 192638 Gallery

You don't know the root and it decrease the sucide rate..
the root cause is enabling mass delusion among those prone to gender dysphoria. a lot of people are tricked into believing stupid things all the time because of brain damage. it's just that in the case of dick cutters, there's a proactive efforts by media/social media to normalize and encourage it. trannies should be free to mutilate and drug themselves however they want, but they cannot use my tax dollars to do it, and they cannot obligate people to join the delusion and deny objective reality. if trannyism was acknowledged properly as the delusion it is, then a ton of stupid people who otherwise would be breast and dick cutters would suddenly find it unappealing.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
the root cause is enabling mass delusion among those prone to gender dysphoria. a lot of people are tricked into believing stupid things all the time because of brain damage. it's just that in the case of dick cutters, there's a proactive efforts by media/social media to normalize and encourage it. trannies should be free to mutilate and drug themselves however they want, but they cannot use my tax dollars to do it, and they cannot obligate people to join the delusion and deny objective reality. if trannyism was acknowledged properly as the delusion it is, then a ton of stupid people who otherwise would be breast and dick cutters would suddenly find it unappealing.
Trans shit have been a thing for super long time. Some people wanna help them and the belived method is to transtion.

If it was acknowledge the sucide rate would be higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

It’s because trannies created a MASS movement and they got the media on their side, making it IMPOSSIBLE to criticize them. Us non nts need to rise up.

No offense but your mom's a woke idiot.

• +1
Basically my mom is a psychiatrist and she was telling me something about her work. So just kinda out of the blue I say “why is being trans accepted while mental illnesses like schizophrenia are shunned”?

This starts a conversation about transgenderism and than after a little bit I say something like “it’s lunacy to think that you’re not your biological gender/sex” and than she absolutely loses it and screams at me for “using abusive language” and she also said that me saying that was akin to calling a black person a “nigger”. Kek.

It’s impossible to have a dialogue with liberals. If you don’t accept the tranny agenda you’re a monster in their eyes.
Jfl at your parents. My dad says the word nigger without hesitation. When he speaks english he sounds like saint hamudi

• JFL