My Mom Keeps Telling Me To Cut My Hair

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Once again on the phone she said your hair is getting too long and people will think you're a bum/homeless.

I told her I'll get it cut when I'm in Tokyo (probably won't) and she keeps telling me you need to do it now.

I also told her I sent my pictures to modeling talent scouts today (that's what I tell her I'm doing here and what this site is for to convince her to pay for my surgeries if I do that, the surgeries people recommend for me here I tell her are the "talent scout's" advice) who told me to keep growing my hair out and it'll look better when it's grown out more (@Nibba).

She said she will see when she sees me on Friday.

I also told her I'm trying to get it like a J-Pop star and she questioned if they have their hair long like that and then I told her like an 80s one. She then said Japan is a clean cut society and if you want to be successful there you can't have long hair.

I then told her if I cut my hair I will look like a spic/Mexican and my long hair is the only thing that makes me look human/innocent otherwise I'd look like some gang spic.

She then said Mexicans have a unique hairline I don't have so that's impossible but I buzzed my hair off last February and haven't touched it since so I know the truth.

Get a man bun and you'll fit in perfectly

Get a man bun and you'll fit in perfectly

dan-roarty-oscar-render-4.jpg

Naw these are soy and disgusting.

dan-roarty-oscar-render-4.jpg

Naw these are soy and disgusting.
Gotta soymaxx or no big tiddy puta

Srs tho your mum is right. Japanese people are very strict and clean, so don't be looking like a bum. Get a hairstyle that matches your face shape or keep the long hair and dye something like light brown for the aesthetics.

Last edited:
I fully support LongHairMaxxing, which is something I'm doing myself. I call it HoboMaxxing. When my LooksMaxxing is complete, I will call it ThorMaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Gotta soymaxx or no big tiddy puta

Srs tho your mum is right. Japanese people are very strict and clean, so don't be looking like a bum. Get a hairstyle that matches your face shape or keep the long hair and dye something like light brown for the aesthetics.
I fully support LongHairMaxxing, which is something I'm doing myself. I call it HoboMaxxing. When my LooksMaxxing is complete, I will call it ThorMaxxing.

I want my hair like this.

Bucky-Barnes-Winter-Soldier-Leather-Jacket-2-570x708.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
I want my hair like this.

Bucky-Barnes-Winter-Soldier-Leather-Jacket-2-570x708.jpg
Chad haircut, do you have the thickness for it?

btw your new sig reminds me of my oneitis everytime

Chad haircut, do you have the thickness for it?

btw your new sig reminds me of my oneitis everytime

I will send my pics to a fan don't leak boyo.

You have a mother that cares about something as minuscule as your hair. You should be happy.

If I were you it would make me so happy.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
You have a mother that cares about something as minuscule as your hair. You should be happy.

If I were you it would make me so happy.

My mother told me ever since I was a little kid how people perceive me by effect is how people perceive her.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel