My mom literally called me ugly

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
So the semester ended and I'm back home and while speaking with my mom she randomly says, "You're so ugly now ________, what happened to you? You look 50 years old and obese."

Are people's moms actually nice about my looks? My mom doesn't hesitate to say I look fat. Like fucking lmao she even said me being fat makes me look shorter and so I should lose weight! :feelswhy:
Who blackpilled my mom wtf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Tallooksmaxxer, House Lannister and 1 other person
Mothers can tell you when you're looksminned. So yeah if you're fat enough to the point your mom calls you obese, go fucking leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, fauxfox, Sny and 1 other person
So the semester ended and I'm back home and while speaking with my mom she randomly says, "You're so ugly now ________, what happened to you? You look 50 years old and obese."

Are people's moms actually nice about my looks? My mom doesn't hesitate to say I look fat. Like fucking lmao she even said me being fat makes me look shorter and so I should lose weight! :feelswhy:
Who blackpilled my mom wtf
You're a fat cunt which is why she said so. Non-Western mothers tend to be very blackpilled about your looks. My mom told me I had a "fat jaw" and how my face was so round.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox