My most successful semi cold approach for a wingman - Show this to your friend

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
What you'll need:
- A friend that is somewhat NT
- A handful of the cheapest lighters
- Be at a club or similar location works best
- Being a smoker (but I guess you can do it other ways as well)

Here how it usually turns out:

Step 1 - Wingman: Spots the girls and walks over to her asking if she's got a ligther to light your cigarette

Step 2 - Either she doesn't - you give her one
If she does - proceed to next step

Step 3 - Wingman: says "Haavvee you met *instert friend's name* " walk away or isolate/talk with her friends if theyre around once you introduced them

Step 4 - you ask her for a ligther (which you know she has) and you already get physical contact once you grab the ligther.

Have worked most of the times I've done this with multiple friends, even a LTN (although the girl wasn't any Stacy/Stacylite)

@AlexanderTheGreat saw you liked the post about writing this so tagging you in this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Loki, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
Nice story and all but if she finds you attractive and digging your vibe, just be NT and start a conversation, that's all, no need for complicated strategies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ken, Deleted member 19301 and 4 others
Nice story and all but if she finds you attractive and digging your vibe, just be NT and start a conversation, that's all, no need for complicated strategies
It's for guys that don't have the guts to just cold approach a girl. It's a nice way of making it easier for your friends. Ofc after some time they'll do it themselves, but most people need to break the ice first

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 15827
Good post by den lille tryllekunstner💥
😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
What you'll need:
- A friend that is somewhat NT
- A handful of the cheapest lighters
- Be at a club or similar location works best
- Being a smoker (but I guess you can do it other ways as well)

Here how it usually turns out:

Step 1 - Wingman: Spots the girls and walks over to her asking if she's got a ligther to light your cigarette

Step 2 - Either she doesn't - you give her one
If she does - proceed to next step

Step 3 - Wingman: says "Haavvee you met *instert friend's name* " walk away or isolate/talk with her friends if theyre around once you introduced them

Step 4 - you ask her for a ligther (which you know she has) and you already get physical contact once you grab the ligther.

Have worked most of the times I've done this with multiple friends, even a LTN (although the girl wasn't any Stacy/Stacylite)

@AlexanderTheGreat saw you liked the post about writing this so tagging you in this
That’s literally illogical.

If she doesn’t have a lighter she’s not gonna take one from a fucking stranger just so she can go light your mates cigarettes since YOU, his FRIEND, literally have a lighter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 15791, tyronelite and 10 others
That’s literally illogical.

If she doesn’t have a lighter she’s not gonna take one from a fucking stranger just so she can go light your mates cigarettes since YOU, his FRIEND, literally have a lighter
Well, I would be gone by that time my friend would ask for one, and haven't met a girl that hasn't taken the ligther yet. It's pretty much a way to test the waters if she agrees to borrow a lighter it's half way in

• +1
Reactions: Loki
This exactly.
And if it were really about just starting a conversation she would've done so if you didn't. And even if you start a conversation in this synthetic way, there's no guarantee whether she actually wants to talk to you.

And I'm not saying this in a self-defeating manner. I've tried these kind of strategies with my wingman friends. They don't work if you don't have the looks. Even if I somehow get introduced, the girls just act cold and turn their face away to indicate disgust and disinterest.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, forevergymcelling, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Well, I would be gone by that time my friend would ask for one, and haven't met a girl that hasn't taken the ligther yet. It's pretty much a way to test the waters if she agrees to borrow a lighter it's half way in

What?

So lemme get this straight, your mate goes asking for a lighter, hands out one if she doesn’t have one, and once the girl comes up to you, you STILL ask her for a lighter?

I’m having a hard time believing you actually talk to women, because they would literally think you’re mentally handicapped by doing what you just said in your first post.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, tyronelite, gamma and 5 others
What?

So lemme get this straight, your mate goes asking for a lighter, hands out one if she doesn’t have one, and once the girl comes up to you, you STILL ask her for a lighter?

I’m having a hard time believing you actually talk to women, because they would literally think you’re mentally handicapped by doing what you just said in your first post.
0 iq post
senility already kicking in??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Niklaus Mikaelson
0 iq post
senility already kicking in??
If you actually understood English and read his first post, you might be able to spot the problems. But when you speak English like an Indian working for Renault in Mumbai, I can understand that you’re having reading comprehension problems.

Not your fault tho, must be your big skull, so big that the brain is just a tiny peanut inside of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, ascension, Danish_Retard and 10 others
What?

Idk if I explained it badly, the wingman/your friend approaches the girls asking if she has a lighter, if no then he gives one to her, if yes then your friends lights the cigerette which indicates you to come over, he says "have you met *insert your name*" your friend leaves, you ask for a lighter to start the convo and physical contact which also activates a thing physiologically as she did you a small favour (borrowing lighter). This is usually done in the smoking area as it's not as loud and people are there just to chill and talk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, bogii, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
If you actually understood English and read his first post, you might be able to spot the problems. But when you speak English like an Indian working for Renault in Mumbai, I can understand that you’re having reading comprehension problems.

Not your fault tho, must be your big skull, so big that the brain is just a tiny peanut inside of it
you might be right, i was having an aneurysm trying to understand what the fuck was going on.

• JFL
Honestly should just have a 3rd friend filming it all happening, would make more sense 😂

• +1
Idk if I explained it badly, the wingman/your friend approaches the girls asking if she has a lighter, if no then he gives one to her, if yes then your friends lights the cigerette which indicates you to come over, he says "have you met *insert your name*" your friend leaves, you ask for a lighter to start the convo and physical contact which also activates a thing physiologically as she did you a small favour (borrowing lighter). This is usually done in the smoking area as it's not as loud and people are there just to chill and talk.
bro...

• JFL
I mean, you could also just approach the girl, say "have you met *insert friend's name" then leave, but I found that most of the times my friends don't know what to talk about and fuck it up. The lighter thing was an addition that was more successful as the girl would usually start saying something while you light you cig and higher success rate

• +1
Okay.

Now tell me this...
1. How many times have you tried this?
2. What was the guy's PSL, height?
3. What was the girl's PSL, height, personality?
4. How did their conversation go?
5. Did he get the number?
6. Did they meet fuck/meet afterwards?

• +1
I mean, you could also just approach the girl, say "have you met *insert friend's name" then leave, but I found that most of the times my friends don't know what to talk about and fuck it up. The lighter thing was an addition that was more successful as the girl would usually start saying something while you light you cig and higher success rate
friend approaches the girls asking if she has a lighter, if no then he gives one to her,

wouldn't this be a 0 iq sign from your friend, i.e. a signal to not mess with you?? in the other case (you give the lighter to the girl after your friend asks for it)why would you give the lighter to the girl, who then gives it to your friend, then he gives it back to her?? maybe if you PASS BY while he's asking, you hand him the lighter, and then start talking to the girl.

i thought averageschizo was completely wrong because it's you that hand the lighter to her in the OP not your wingman, instead he's only half wrong @averagejoe congrats

• +1
Seriously, the users commenting on this thread have a combined IQ of 100.

That’s 0 for Niko, 0 for the cow, and 100 for myself.

Jesus, I knew you were stupid but NOT THAT STUPID

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17872 and 4 others

STFU you inverted the dynamic and niko kept going with it

• JFL

you only have an IQ of 100?
Disappointing Chris, I thought you were intelligent...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Niklaus Mikaelson
STFU you inverted the dynamic and niko kept going with it
There’s no dynamic here you Indian Renault Customer Service employee

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL

Jokes aside, asking for a lighter is a good conversation starter outside

But it's utterly brutal when she gives you one then turns her head back to the group so you can go away :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, tyronelite, Deleted member 17525 and 2 others
you only have an IQ of 100?
Disappointing Chris, I thought you were intelligent...
No idea, never took a legit test so it would be retarded to think I have an IQ of 200 like users do in here just because they’re autistic and mistake themselves for geniuses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 17872, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Okay.

Now tell me this...
1. How many times have you tried this?
2. What was the guy's PSL, height?
3. What was the girl's PSL, height, personality?
4. How did their conversation go?
5. Did he get the number?
6. Did they meet fuck/meet afterwards?
Tried 4 times, worked 3 times with at least Snapchat (the girl that gave out a snap we found out was a model though so reletively high PSL wise) the other ones was straight home for hookup. This is the last guy I tried it with. Idk PSL, he's relatively tall, 6 feet something I think View attachment IMG_20220614_180321.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, AlexanderTheGreat, the BULL and 1 other person
There’s no dynamic here you Indian Renault Customer Service employee
cope, it is YOU that give the lighter to the whore in OP not your friend, anyway i agree with you on the fact that makes 0 sense either way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
View attachment 1733072

Jokes aside, asking for a lighter is a good conversation starter outside

But it's utterly brutal when she gives you one then turns her head back to the group so you can go away :feelswah:
Asking for a lighter is a good approach indeed. But you don’t have to create a fucking Hollywood scenario to ask for one

This is how I spot larpers around here. Having experienced thousands of social interactions you can just smell the bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Niklaus Mikaelson and forevergymcelling
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Prince88
Is smoking still trendy in the UK? Especially amongst 18-30 year olds?
Idk, but people that usually hang out in the smoking area do smoke, probably isn't trendy, but a great place for approaching

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Prince88
Asking for a lighter is a good approach indeed. But you don’t have to create a fucking Hollywood scenario to ask for one

This is how I spot larpers around here. Having experienced thousands of social interactions you can just smell the bullshit
I'll get a third friend to film one of the times, hopefully it will make more sense that way then JFL

• +1
friend approaches the girls asking if she has a lighter, if no then he gives one to her,

wouldn't this be a 0 iq sign from your friend, i.e. a signal to not mess with you?? in the other case (you give the lighter to the girl after your friend asks for it)why would you give the lighter to the girl, who then gives it to your friend, then he gives it back to her?? maybe if you PASS BY while he's asking, you hand him the lighter, and then start talking to the girl.
She keeps the lighter, only borrows it to light my friends smoke...

• +1
I'll get a third friend to film one of the times, hopefully it will make more sense that way then JFL
No offense to you buddy, but many people claim of talking to hundreds of girls and shit, yet there’s not a single one that has ever taken a photo with a girl, ever.

The way you type, post screenshots of convos and shit just reminds me of our buddy larper @Xangsane who morphs his face with other 30 faces

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, bogii and Niklaus Mikaelson
She keeps the lighter, only borrows it to light my friends smoke...
Ok, so you forget to take the lighter back?? That's what i thought in the beginning before averagenarcy started confusing things up

• +1
Ok, so you forget to take the lighter back?? That's what i thought in the beginning before averagenarcy started confusing things up
I’m sorry I short circuited your only 2 neurones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
No offense to you buddy, but many people claim of talking to hundreds of girls and shit, yet there’s not a single one that has ever taken a photo with a girl, ever.

The way you type, post screenshots of convos and shit just reminds me of our buddy larper @Xangsane who morphs his face with other 30 faces
Don't worry, I'll start collecting proof for you guys if it makes you guys feel better. Didn't know I had to prove anything in here JFL

• +1
Reactions: Loki and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You have a lot of spare cheap lighters, and just say keep it to the girl or something like that, i don't know where it is other places, but usually people have something called a "scorelighter" which is basically a ligther you have if you don't smoke to get with a guy/girl that does

• +1
Reactions: Loki and the BULL
I’m sorry I short circuited your only 2 neurones
Yeah it's called coherency, you mixed things up and started with your narrative that it's bullshit a priori

Don't worry, I'll start collecting proof for you guys if it makes you feel guys better. Didn't know I had to prove anything in here JFL
You don’t have to prove anything, I’m just telling you for what it is.

For example @forevergymcelling @AlexBrown84 @Lars @ArvidGustavsson
don’t have to do anything to have believable stories. The shit you put up just reeks high level autism

• JFL
You don’t have to prove anything, I’m just telling you for what it is.

For example @forevergymcelling @AlexBrown84 @Lars @ArvidGustavsson
don’t have to do anything to have believable stories. The shit you put up just reeks high level autism
Don't worry, I don't mind. But tbh, I am still in this forum so it is expected for me to reek of High level autism JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and AlexanderTheGreat
Will let you know what happened when I try this out :lul:

• +1
Tried 4 times, worked 3 times with at least Snapchat (the girl that gave out a snap we found out was a model though so reletively high PSL wise) the other ones was straight home for hookup. This is the last guy I tried it with. Idk PSL, he's relatively tall, 6 feet something I think View attachment 1733068
Okay, so if it's worked 3 times out of 4, this is something legit.

But I will say one thing... it wasn't specifically the strategy and intricate maneuvers you made that was the cause of success. If you had chosen any other way to do it too, that also would've worked, since it's all about starting a conversation (which you previous thread was about)... The underlying factor that caused success was, and always will be looks.

• +1
Okay, so if it's worked 3 times out of 4, this is something legit.

But I will say one thing... it wasn't specifically the strategy and intricate maneuvers you made that was the cause of success. If you had chosen any other way to do it too, that also would've worked, since it's all about starting a conversation (which you previous thread was about)... The underlying factor that caused success was, and always will be looks.
I mean, looks do definitely play a role, but if you can't get yourself to cold approach it doesn't matter unless you're attractive enough for girls to approach you themselves in which case someone wouldn't have entered this thread

• +1
Reactions: Loki and AlexanderTheGreat
I mean, looks do definitely play a role, but if you can't get yourself to cold approach it doesn't matter unless you're attractive enough for girls to approach you themselves in which case someone wouldn't have entered this thread
How in the world are you able to write such long sentences consisting of multiple phrases 🤣?

Needed to read it multiple times to understand that you were actually just saying that this technique is for people who can't cold approach.

• JFL
How in the world are you able to write such long sentences consisting of multiple phrases 🤣?

Needed to read it multiple times to understand that you were actually just saying that this technique is for people who can't cold approach.
My ex was my proofreader, haven't found a new one yet JFL

• +1
Smoking area is easiest place to pick up girls.

Alternative to this you get the chaddiest member of the friendgroup to approach a bunch of girls and ask for a lighter.

Then he opens the group in convo when they give him the lighter.
He also needs to act like he is interested in hooking up with one and hopefully its reciprocated.
If he gets curved at this point. reset and try again with another group.

You guys are watching from afar and if it looks all good.
Then the rest of you turn up, as if you just came out the smoking area and say hi to your friend.

He then turns to girls and makes introductions between both groups.
You want to keep the groups matched in numbers so if its 3 friends don't come up with 6 guys and crowd em.

Now you can have a convo, which you cant do inside with all the music, and hopefully one of the girls there takes a liking to you.