My mum told me I need to look for jobs instead of gaming

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Why can't my parents just let me chill and be a NEET?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, incel194012940, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Thoughts? @SecularIslamist @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
she’s not lying

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock
slap her

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
she’s not lying
Also when I told her I should do a security course and try and get a security job she dissuades me from that

• +1
just tell her you already applied everywhere near you and you’re just waiting to hear back

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and optimisticzoomer
just tell her you already applied everywhere near you and you’re just waiting to hear back
They want me to move out too ideally so it's not just near me. But yeah I can say something like that

• +1
Can you share some wisdom/life advice? When did u move out and how do I not work full time like u?
i found a student-dorm in prime location in the city-centre next to a train-station.

Meaning I don't need a car, can go to every store on foot/bicycle, easy moving around. Easy visiting other cities for rave by train, etc.
student-dorm only costs me 350/month including gas/electricity/internet/service-costs.

Other than that, I live quite cheap/minimalistic/smart, and can live comfy on 1000/month total, which I only need to work 12 hours/week for.

ez life

• Love it
i found a student-dorm in prime location in the city-centre next to a train-station.

Meaning I don't need a car, can go to every store on foot/bicycle, easy moving around. Easy visiting other cities for rave by train, etc.
student-dorm only costs me 350/month including gas/electricity/internet/service-costs.

Other than that, I live quite cheap/minimalistic/smart, and can live comfy on 1000/month total, which I only need to work 12 hours/week for.

ez life
Do you not get tired of having to live with/share kitchen etc with others?

I had to do that first year in uni and it sucked and was awkward

• +1
They want me to move out too ideally so it's not just near me. But yeah I can say something like that
tell them you’re going to a job interview, use make up to look like you got mugged, make them feel guilty for trying to send you out into the world.
act traumatized and play games

• Love it
  • JFL
Do you not get tired of having to live with/share kitchen etc with others?

I had to do that first year in uni and it sucked and was awkward
no because I have top 1% personality and can get along with anyone.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
She's right. She realises you're an undesirable incel herself. She's trying to say if your father was like you she wouldn't have touched him and you wouldn't have been born. On second thoughts... Maybe that would have been a good outcome.

• JFL
Bruh are there still stupid poor peasants that dont beat up their mothers? I beat up my mother when i was first in 5th grade, i was coming back from school at 2 am and she said where the fuck were u i just slapped that bitch

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and optimisticzoomer
Go Work for DR. Shekelstein

• +1
She's right. She realises you're an undesirable incel herself. She's trying to say if your father was like you she wouldn't have touched him and you wouldn't have been born. On second thoughts... Maybe that would have been a good outcome.
That's why being neet is a big "fuck you" to a society that tries to belittle men for not slaving

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and _MVP_
Tell her that they're not doing their job of providing you with a wife so you won't do any job.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and optimisticzoomer
Heh broke ass nigga

Gaming can be your job if u start making money off it

• +1