My new skin serum, erased lines in a couple of days. Hope it works, ill update this thread.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
First wash my face with pure water

Apply Vitamin C serum with Vitamin e, hylauronic acid, and retinoid, its the mountain top brand on amazon

Apply a small dap of Jojoba oil, it boosts skin collagen

Apply Granactive Retnoid 2%

Next thing is that i need to start microneedling my face again.

If u are 24 getting lines on your face, this will probably help. Under eye area look like they have more volume in the skin

Ill add to this thread

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ChristianChad, currylightskin and 1 other person
Bro just apply retin A, helps with anti-aging and wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
ive eaten so much shit the past days i cant care anymore. i got weird bumps forming in my skin now

derma stamp, vitamin c serum, basic moisturizer, hylauronic acid, and basic retinol have reduced lines on my face significantly. Just waiting to see if t will make me look a 19 again.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Bro just apply retin A, helps with anti-aging and wrinkles
if the apocalyple comes all ill have is derma stamping using cactus needles and rinsing my face and hair in my own piss for anti aging

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9801
if the apocalyple comes all ill have is derma stamping using cactus needles and rinsing my face and hair in my own piss for anti aging
Buy retin A in bulk, it’s dirt cheap

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 9670
I've added copper peptides and dermastamping every week, stamp today and update with info amout derma stamp + copper peptides once it heals. I used the copper peptides one time yesterday and it had an instant smoothing effect.

also noticed that going two weeks nofap is a good timespan for skin. every day is horrible, it will fuck your skin up if you are older then 24.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
yeah so derma stamp and copper peptide healed quickly, like three or four days. Skin texture is almost back to it was when I was like 18 or 19. Folds in my face are still there but I am derma stmaping them heavily and they continue to reside. now I am just using cetaphil moisturizer on my face and copper peptides (ghk cu) after stamping to heal. Stamping once a week still and also stamping my eyebrows.

ghk cu is amazing, stamping out heavy stress lines is definitely possible but a process of many many weeks and months. but it is working.

yeah so derma stamp and copper peptide healed quickly, like three or four days. Skin texture is almost back to it was when I was like 18 or 19. Folds in my face are still there but I am derma stmaping them heavily and they continue to reside. now I am just using cetaphil moisturizer on my face and copper peptides (ghk cu) after stamping to heal. Stamping once a week still and also stamping my eyebrows.

ghk cu is amazing, stamping out heavy stress lines is definitely possible but a process of many many weeks and months. but it is working.
What do you mix you Ghk cu with? @x30001 said that when mixed with water, it can’t penetrate the skin, but when mixed with alcohol, which penetrates skin, it would interact with the actions of copper, like basically destroy it.