My oneitis brutally rejected me 8 years ago.I still can't forget it

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
I still think about my oneitis and her crazy reaction 8 years later.She rejected me brutally and gave me trauma.Muthafucking piece of shit was so hard on me.She was so angry when she realized i was on her.I did mistake i approached her and ruined my own dating life.
Some women are so cruel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
I still think about my oneitis and her crazy reaction 8 years later.She rejected me brutally and gave me trauma.Muthafucking piece of shit was so hard on me.She was so angry when she realized i was on her.I did mistake i approached her and ruined my own dating life.
Some women are so cruel.
Same

how did you approach her

Some women are so cruel.
Never say your feelings to a woman if she didn't show you choosing signals plus if you are not atleast a HTN in your environment.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TheMaxxer333, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ReadBooksEveryday, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
She will give hints. Never forget that.
and if she gives you hints while you are BELOW HTN level in your environment then know that she may be using you to be her "Normie dog" and will use your time and energy for getting attention from you while she ghosts u sometimes.

I have recently been treated by a girl like this. I have learnt from my friend that girl always treats everyone like this so she may get attention from them.

So it means that she never liked me. I was deluded by her signals to think like so.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ReadBooksEveryday, futureashtray and 2 others
and if she gives you hints while you are BELOW HTN level in your environment then know that she may be using you to be her "Normie dog" and will use your time and energy for getting attention from you while she ghosts u sometimes.

I have recently been treated by a girl like this. I have learnt from my friend that girl always treats everyone like this so she may get attention from them.

So it means that she never liked me. I was deluded by her signals to think like so.
That's fairly common. It's hard to tell sometimes.

But in my own personal experience you will know when a girl wants you romantically, they really do make it obvious. I look back at myself in the past and I was literally delusional I thought girls liked me simply because they were kind to me JFL

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ReadBooksEveryday, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
I still think about my oneitis and her crazy reaction 8 years later
another one @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @Xangsane @KING REIDYZ @Whitepill_Saint
Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Primalsplit, Vermilioncore and 2 others
i’ve known more than one guy who are 60 years old and still traumatized from being rejected when they were teenagers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, OGJBSLAYER, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
another one @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @Xangsane @KING REIDYZ @Whitepill_Saint
Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor
It's like they were such pathetic cucks ever since the beginning. They never deserved to breed. :lul: :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
It's like they were such pathetic cucks ever since the beginning. They never deserved to breed. :lul: :lul::lul:
6'-6'4 in shape huhite neurotic CUCKS here complain about inceldom meanwhile in cali where i am rn i see chubby 5'6" mexican tatooed badboys with normie looking wives/ gfs

JFL at the state of the western man :feelskek: πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, ReadBooksEveryday, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, OGJBSLAYER, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

this is the most factual reply i have ever came across

• +1
Reactions: greywind and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
kill yousrelf niggaa

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Nick.Harte
Foids give pleasure to chads and trauma to incels.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, autistic_tendencies, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
Foids give pleasure to chads and trauma to incels.
Exactly i know how she was easy for chads and impossible for me.
She still choosed to crash my heart.
I have the same thoughts of MVP when it comes to women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Primalsplit and Nick.Harte
Same thing mine did to me a few years ago. She knew I had a crush on her but she fucking proceeded to flirt with my friends in front of me. I’ll never forget the day when she pushed her tits forward, gave that guy a massage on the head and kissed him on the cheeks when I was sitting right there. Bitch had the audacity to even look me into the eyes.

I think our hearts were made to be stomped repeatedly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Primalsplit and StuntmanMike
Same thing mine did to me a few years ago. She knew I had a crush on her but she fucking proceeded to flirt with my friends in front of me. I’ll never forget the day when she pushed her tits forward, gave that guy a massage on the head and kissed him on the cheeks when I was sitting right there. Bitch had the audacity to even look me into the eyes.

I think our hearts were made to be stomped repeatedly.
Cuck behaviour. :lul: :lul::lul::lul:

If you were more of a man, you would have caused a scene. It would have improved your chances unironically. At worst you would have gotten over them. It's not "love" that makes you unable to move on, but your response to the events.

You're still butthurt because you gave up and lost like a little bitch! :lul::lul::lul:

get over it nigga wtf

Animated GIF

@Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Nick.Harte
Cuck behaviour. :lul: :lul::lul::lul:

If you were more of a man, you would have caused a scene. It would have improved your chances unironically. At worst you would have gotten over them. It's not "love" that makes you unable to move on, but your response to the events.

You're still butthurt because you gave up and lost like a little bitch! :lul::lul::lul:
Wdym by making a scene?? I should’ve slapped my friend or that bitch ? My face and height made me gave up btw.

>oneitis
54743   SoyBooru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Skywalker and OGJBSLAYER
Wdym by making a scene?? I should’ve slapped my friend or that bitch ? My face and height made me gave up btw.
Anything would have been fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Nick.Harte