Reactions: Myth, ascension, Rimaxtis and 2 others
Thats definitely one way of looking at it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Myth
Cuck faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Thats definitely one way of looking at it
Do you think he has cummed in/on her a lot? Or maybe she's not into that and he doesnt push for it? How many times do you reckon they've had sex? Would you say there'a chance she's a virgin and will only have sex after marriage??

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Myth, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Do you think he has cummed in/on her a lot? Or maybe she's not into that and he doesnt push for it? How many times do you reckon they've had sex? Would you say there'a chance she's a virgin and will only have sex after marriage??
Bro move on that dude came in her in every hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Primalsplit, Dietsnasta and 4 others
Do you think he has cummed in/on her a lot?
Unfortunately you already know your answer but you would have done the same so idk why your complaining
How many times do you reckon they've had sex?

As many times as you thought about her
Would you say there'a chance she's a virgin and will only have sex after marriage??
Depends on culture/individual/country they are from.

I've never had a oneitis so my advise may not be good but legit just stop caring theres not much you can do amyway

• So Sad
Reactions: vanillaicecream
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 23218
I was tryna let him down slowly but you just fucked it JFL
He needs to be told this he is still fantasizing about the same foid after some dude that probably mogs op has been destroying her for the past 5 years. Maybe she would let op clean up if he asks nicely

He needs to be told this he is still fantasizing about the same foid after some dude that probably mogs op has been destroying her for the past 5 years. Maybe she would let op clean up if he asks nicely
He's a mexican looking low tier normie. But yeah still mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
She knows and gets off very sadisticly knowing this fact, the moment u find someone else attractive she will most likely break up with them and want you, its your energy thats keeping that relationship intact, some girls are unbelievably sadistic and use this energy vampirically until u inevitably rope and the energy his her like a train in backlash and she ha the worst downfall on the earth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 24278
She knows and gets off very sadisticly knowing this fact, the moment u find someone else attractive she will most likely break up with them and want you, its your energy thats keeping that relationship intact, some girls are unbelievably sadistic and use this energy vampirically until u inevitably rope and the energy his her like a train in backlash and she ha the worst downfall on the earth.
this is the sad truth about alot of womyn these days its like a pseudo-love boost to make themselves feel not only desired but as if their love is so strong when its really a meme relationship and they know it but the boost from her knowing this is the energy she cannot stop getting

She barely knows me I got oneitis for her because we made eye contact and talked 2 or 3 times at the gym. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and humanoidsub7
my oneitis is riding the cocko caroureso

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
my oneitis is riding the cocko caroureso
Lucky you, it's far less suifuel than knowing she's being railed and creampied by the same guy day in day out with actual love involved

Lucky you, it's far less suifuel than knowing she's being railed and creampied by the same guy day in day out with actual love involved
i actually dont know shit about her tbh tbh and never will

I bet he came in her again and again and again. They've had crazy passionate and rough kinky sex. He has "explored" her every hole. He abused her, treated like a whore and he made her beg for it. Hahahaha. How will you cope with your existence now? :feelskek: