My oneitis texted me first last night sending me pictures of herself without makeup on. She's just a 3.5-4 PSL becky at best

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
I've never been blackpilled like ever before on the makeup pill.

Bruh my dumb ass used to think she's a Stacylite :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No wonder she's super nice to me now because under those layers she's looksmatched if not slightly worse looking than me.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Bitch
pics?
:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and WontStopNorwooding
JFL my oneitis sent me her pics two days ago aswell without makeup because I sent her a picture of a chick that isn't wearing makeup and said "she looks like you"

Honestly I still had a crazy boner seeing her without makeup though, but she is like 5PSL tops. But there's something about her I really like that I'd unironically choose her over prime Lima probably. JFL at my mental state :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
JFL my oneitis sent me her pics two days ago aswell without makeup because I sent her a picture of a chick that isn't wearing makeup and said "she looks like you"

Honestly I still had a crazy boner seeing her without makeup though, but she is like 5PSL tops. But there's something about her I really like that I'd unironically choose her over prime Lima probably. JFL at my mental state :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Same here. I coom too much when i think about my oneitis

Could probably fill a glass full if on nofap for a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back