My parents are sending me to a psychiatrist because they saw bruises on my face from bonesmashing

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
The bruises appeared on my zygos from bonesmashing and they asked whether I was beaten in the face, I told them I was beating myself because I wanted to check the wolff's law to increase my bone density to be better prepared for a fight (Didn't tell them about looksmax because they are bluepilled AF). They just told me I am a masochist and now talk to me like I am mentally ill. I am mentally ill indeed, but not to the degree they think. And now they told me they have made an appointment with a doctor.

How the fuck can I hide those bruises from bonesmashing from my bluepilled parents who want to get me into a psychiatric hospital? :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Polar, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15343 and 55 others
based parents

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, one job away, R@m@ and 4 others
The fate of all bobesmashers

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, R@m@, Ryan and 10 others
I told them I was beating myself because I wanted to check the wolff's law to increase my bone density
please tell me you didn't
Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Effortless, R@m@ and 16 others
simon cowell facepalm GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Effortless, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and gamma
>You explaining wolff's law to your psychiatrist.

Your psychiatrist:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Warlow, UltimateMan and 29 others
If you aren't being sent to a psych ward, are you really looksmaxing? This is a step in the right direction OP, keep going. In fact, smash even harder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Albeacho, Effortless, R@m@ and 15 others
If you aren't being sent to a psych ward, are you really looksmaxing? This is a step in the right direction OP, keep going. In fact, smash even harder
psych ward is also a good place to slay mentally ill JBs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 12669, court monarch777 and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: court monarch777, Ryan, Patient A and 2 others
Maxresdefault

Instead of the psych ward, they should put you in the retard institution

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Effortless, Ryan and 9 others
Let's be honest here, if you do bonesmashing it is inevitable for you to see a psychiatrist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, court monarch777, PrisonBreakFan08 and 1 other person
Just mew jfl

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I don't think your supposed to bonesmash so hard you bruise your face.

How about you just be honest with them and tell them you want prominent cheekbones :forcedsmile:. No pain no gain am I right ???? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

psych ward is also a good place to slay mentally ill JBs
Cope mein neger, I went to a psychiatrist ward when I visited my schizophrenic friend who was institutionalized. And he got no pussy there, but I saw a drug addict chad there who had loony girls drooling all over him. Chad only law reigns supreme for mentally ill foids too

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, court monarch777 and EverythingMattersCel
Cope mein neger, I went to a psychiatrist ward when I visited my schizophrenic friend who was institutionalized. And he got no pussy there, but I saw a drug addict chad there who had loony girls drooling all over him. Chad only law reigns supreme for mentally ill foids too
It's not cope. Lots of young women in those wards and u get to know them closely and intimately in there.

I know 1 guy that did very well socializing there because he felt less judged and less subhuman since everyone has issues there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and jfcage
It's not cope. Lots of young women in those wards and u get to know them closely and intimately in there.

I know 1 guy that did very well socializing there because he felt less judged and less subhuman since everyone has issues there.
Yeah that is true but looks are still needed imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Source 2

should've just told them you were in a figth, way easier explanation
you can still save yourself by just telling you got in a figth in school, supermarket, outside at the street and you lied about it cause you didn't want them to worry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9670 and Htobrother
The bruises appeared on my zygos from bonesmashing and they asked whether I was beaten in the face, I told them I was beating myself because I wanted to check the wolff's law to increase my bone density to be better prepared for a fight (Didn't tell them about looksmax because they are bluepilled AF). They just told me I am a masochist and now talk to me like I am mentally ill. I am mentally ill indeed, but not to the degree they think. And now they told me they have made an appointment with a doctor.

How the fuck can I hide those bruises from bonesmashing from my bluepilled parents who want to get me into a psychiatric hospital? :hnghn:
Hahahah

View attachment 1321523
should've just told them you were in a figth, way easier explanation
you can still save yourself by just telling you got in a figth in school, supermarket, outside at the street and you lied about it cause you didn't want them to worry
I know, the problem is that I was ill and I shouldnt have left home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I know, the problem is that I was ill and I shouldnt have left home
even better, just tell them you got out cause you wanted to get some fresh air or something from the store and then somebody bumped into u and then u got into a figth
and you didn't tell them the truth at first cause you didn't want that they found out u left the house
better angry parents than angry, worried parents who think you're a retard wanting to send you to a psychiatric hospital

Send a pic of bruises or fake and gay

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

I WANTED TO CHECK WOLFF'S LAW:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Look at your display pic. Of course you need a fucking psychiatrist you looney tune

• JFL
Reactions: paranakee
Caging so hard I spat out my tea

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
did it work tho ?

did it work tho ?
I dont know whether my bones grew just after 1 bonesmashing session, but my zygos are swollen and in my opinion I look better after that

What blackpill did. to my nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 14262, MANLETprettyBOY and 1 other person

"Salludon...Salludon will save me."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, court monarch777, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Keep bonesmashing OP, in time it’ll be worth it. Don’t give a fuck about what ur parents or doctor or anyone else says, it is to mog or be mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
"I did something insane and now I'm getting treated like an insane person"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and everydayfun

Dont get bruises

Just stick to that story with any doctors or psychiatrists no matter what they say.

In addition try be as normal, calm, mature, rational as possible and you should be fine.

They're not admitting you, anywhere, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Just stick to that story with any doctors or psychiatrists no matter what they say.

In addition try be as normal, calm, mature, rational as possible and you should be fine.

They're not admitting you, anywhere, lol.
I did so and they concluded I am not a masochist just a normie but having puberty issues :lul:

say you are getting pussy spanking