my parents found out about my .org account.

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
i left it open on my laptop , i was checking my grades along with them and then this site opened up , it was NSFW my heart dropped thankfully it was xangsane hurricane shit and diagram my mom n dad were impressed by the diagrams of the hurricane path and shit so i larped it as some climate change forum jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, tombradylover, flippasav and 20 others
Nobody cares indian

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 31497, horizontallytall and 3 others
kill yourself nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 50491

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan, boss8055, derrick_sw05 and 6 others
Over for @Xangsane

Why does the way you look make me so angry
Genuine question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Deleted member 50491
why ur avi mayo moger if ur indian

Be proud of ur lineage im descended from high caste brahmin rulers and im not scared to say it to the world. Pussy

why ur avi mayo moger if ur indian

Be proud of ur lineage im descended from high caste brahmin rulers and im not scared to say it to the world. Pussy
im punjabi khatri, second highest steppe ancestry in lineages but my username is just some mix of mayo [ genz shitpost nothing to do with white people } + mogger [ only blackpill term i used to know back then] my avi is me lmao im pretty fairskined just need to detan if i get to 5'10-5'11 i would mog most people

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
im punjabi khatri, second highest steppe ancestry in lineages but my username is just some mix of mayo [ genz shitpost nothing to do with white people } + mogger [ only blackpill term i used to know back then] my avi is me lmao im pretty fairskined just need to detan if i get to 5'10-5'11 i would mog most people
Its not about skin tone bro... its about pheno u dont look mayo at all man this is embarassing

Its not about skin tone bro... its about pheno u dont look mayo at all man this is embarassing
fair skinned lmao , mayo is not for skintone its a shitpost meme thing i had back when i was 15 jfl

kids.org again

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
i left it open on my laptop , i was checking my grades along with them and then this site opened up , it was NSFW my heart dropped thankfully it was xangsane hurricane shit and diagram my mom n dad were impressed by the diagrams of the hurricane path and shit so i larped it as some climate change forum jfl.
Which grades Bhai? Org university?

• JFL
Xangsane saved your life that day

• JFL