⚡️⚡️
What am I upset about

(Solution guide)

GOALS TO ATTAIN IN ORDER:

- Not having aesthetic physique / lean face

1. Focus on fasting to 11% bf

2. When I break my fast focus on lifting weights and building muscles

- No drivers license

1. Study YouTube videos on how to drive.

2. After each drivers lesson review what i did wrong and study for my next one.

3. When I feel ready enough take my road test and be able to drive

Not waking up early solution: turn heat on, sleep in underwear

Update 3/21 my sleeping problems have been solved by doing what is previously said and sleeping without socks

Having bitten nails Solution: be consciously thinking about the result of not biting them

Update: 3/21 my nails are bitten again but hopefully I can regain them when they weren’t bitten

Having masturbated Solution: make sure your bed is comfortable to sleep in and you feel accomplished

Update: 3/21 my masturbation tendancys are strong but my ED is being fixed with drinking lots of water.

BEING OVERWEIGHT: FIXED

- go to sleep on time,

- Drink lots of water (2 bottles worth of smart water per day)

- Be active throughout the day

BEING EASILY OFFENDED:

don’t take self seriously. Learn to laugh at self relax a little

Solution current weight. 163 lbs Water fasting for multiple days while eating as little as possible in between while doing lots of walking.

NOT HAVING STRONG SENSE OF SELF:

don’t use looksmax as google. Come to your own conclusions.

WASTING TIME:

Don’t look at your watch that much but still be on time, have a concept of it but don’t bow to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Kroker, currylightskin and 1 other person
being overweight: not fixed for me.
f*CK, i can't ascend to mid tier normies because. i eat like megalodon

• +1
Reactions: mug
Im not lean by any means but before I was obese now I’m more average Joe physique. I have 10 more lbs to lose and I need to get the discipline to fast for another week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
There’s lots of habits I used to passively lose weight… such as drinking coffee and water and walking eveywhere

• +1
There’s lots of habits I used to passively lose weight… such as drinking coffee and water and walking eveywhere
calorie deficit does the job for me, didn't try working out tho.

also energy drinks sugar free.

• +1
Good… the only thing that matters is calorie deficit you can really customize yourself to a great extent… want to be lean? Literally fast or eat 500 calories a day until your desired weight…. The only problem is fighting your brain and urges to buy a McDonald’s burger

• +1
My advice is dont plan too long ahead since most people will likely be overwhelmed from doing so. Start 1 step at a time. You’ll reach it eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 19994 and mug
19 seattle

• +1
My advice is dont plan too long ahead since most people will likely be overwhelmed from doing so. Start 1 step at a time. You’ll reach it eventually.
I’ve employed that in my weight loss journey 1 day at a time of fasting or 3 lbs at a time lol

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Tried calorie deficit and got lean. Then sarged attractive girls. Made no difference. If you’re 15% and can focus it beats being starved and tired

• +1
Tried calorie deficit and got lean. Then sarged attractive girls. Made no difference. If you’re 15% and can focus it beats being starved and tired
So you got attractive girls? When you got lean??? I mean I’m probably 20% rn so there’s a difference… like when I’m fasting I have no energy but at my new weight I have some

So you got attractive girls? When you got lean??? I mean I’m probably 20% rn so there’s a difference… like when I’m fasting I have no energy but at my new weight I have some
I got no girls when I was lean. Then started to instadate at 15% bodyfat. Perhaps because my muscle glycogen stores were depleted. Broad shoulders> all in daygame. Calorie deficit if you have facial bones that work on tinder to maximize it

• +1
Mashallah 🤲🤲🤲🤙🤙🤙 . I like users like you 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙 who put in the work rather than barking 🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and mug
What am I upset about

(Solution guide)

GOALS TO ATTAIN IN ORDER:

- Not having aesthetic physique / lean face

1. Focus on fasting to 11% bf

2. When I break my fast focus on lifting weights and building muscles

- No drivers license

1. Study YouTube videos on how to drive.

2. After each drivers lesson review what i did wrong and study for my next one.

3. When I feel ready enough take my road test and be able to drive

Not waking up early solution: turn heat on, sleep in underwear

Update 3/21 my sleeping problems have been solved by doing what is previously said and sleeping without socks

Having bitten nails Solution: be consciously thinking about the result of not biting them

Update: 3/21 my nails are bitten again but hopefully I can regain them when they weren’t bitten

Having masturbated Solution: make sure your bed is comfortable to sleep in and you feel accomplished

Update: 3/21 my masturbation tendancys are strong but my ED is being fixed with drinking lots of water.

BEING OVERWEIGHT: FIXED

- go to sleep on time,

- Drink lots of water (2 bottles worth of smart water per day)

- Be active throughout the day

BEING EASILY OFFENDED:

don’t take self seriously. Learn to laugh at self relax a little

Solution current weight. 163 lbs Water fasting for multiple days while eating as little as possible in between while doing lots of walking.

NOT HAVING STRONG SENSE OF SELF:

don’t use looksmax as google. Come to your own conclusions.

WASTING TIME:

Don’t look at your watch that much but still be on time, have a concept of it but don’t bow to it.
i recommend the book psycho cybernetics or a summary of it for strong sense of self op:D

• +1