F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so i think all of this softmaxxing can take me from 7 to 10/10 irl
heres my softmaxxes

1.leanmaxxing

2.getting clear and glowing skin

3.getting wider frame

4.perm for curly hair (curly hair halo is legit, specially on ethnics)

5. 2 inches of liftmaxxing from 6 to 6 2 , ill wear 2 lifts, 1 in my shoe and another in my socks, when i go to peoples houses ill keep the socks on so my height difference isnt noticeable and i still am 1 inch taller indoors

6.green eye contact lens

7.shoulder pads inside jackets

8.lip widening appliance

9.eyeliner for eyes

10.concealer for undereyes

11. cutting eyebrows and using pencil to make them thicker

12. getting better skin tone with carrots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, EverythingMaxxer, animo123 and 7 others
mirin an actual looksmaxer ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, EverythingMaxxer, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
Last one made me laugh idk why. GL, I agree with all except contacts (not necessary and tryhard).

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
mirin an actual looksmaxer ngl
thanks, i think all of this is enough for me to slay and even get attention online , im only gonna do surgery later when i wanna become the perfect ultimate life form like kars
Images 83
Images 82

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Adriana Lima
Last one made me laugh idk why. GL, I agree with all except contacts (not necessary and tryhard).
i know, tbh the contacts im only doing for myself cause i like green eyes, like brown is too common and blue is cuckold color

• +1
Reactions: grimy
i know, tbh the contacts im only doing for myself cause i like green eyes, like brown is too common and blue is cuckold color
Yeah blue is easy af to call out. I actually know some ethnics with hazel eyes

Yeah blue is easy af to call out. I actually know some ethnics with hazel eyes
i had an ethnic ex, she had hazel eyes, stacy face and sexy body

but recently she descended hard by getting a lil fatter, getting glasses and her nose somehow changing shale

ya he is coping, green eyes are a big halo plus i like them cause they look cat like
I'd avoid shoulder pads tbh though. Those are super autistic and fraudulent.

I'd avoid shoulder pads tbh though. Those are super autistic and fraudulent.
well , i think they are okay as long as my frame is good even without them , ill use 1 inch at both sides at max

is it even possible to gain 2 psl points?, like i cant imagine someone going from normie to chad(4-6 psl) unless insanely good base that is covered by fat naturally, and this is if you have failos that dont massively fuck up your face and surgery can fix it, otherwise max i can see if 1 psl-1.5 psl growth max imo, but idk lets see if you can do it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
is it even possible to gain 2 psl points?, like i cant imagine someone going from normie to chad(4-6 psl) unless insanely good base that is covered by fat naturally, and this is if you have failos that dont massively fuck up your face and surgery can fix it, otherwise max i can see if 1 psl-1.5 psl growth max imo, but idk lets see if you can do it tbh.
Well , I think I can cause I already have a face with decent fwhr and other ratios and its already attractive but I'm heavily bloated , all those softmaxxing excluding lips can gain me around 1 to 1.5 psl

but the point is ,
my lips are a huge failo and when the extender fixes them , that would itself gain me a whole psl point a

All of this is a waste of time.

The only things that matter for looks are:

Jaw Surgery if you're recessed

AND

Gymmaxxing (gain 20-30 lbs of muscle) + Neckmaxxing (get an 18-21 inch neck)

And only then it becomes worth it to get lean.

heres my softmaxxes

1.leanmaxxing

3.getting wider frame

5. 2 inches of liftmaxxing from 6 to 6 2 , ill wear 2 lifts, 1 in my shoe and another in my socks, when i go to peoples houses ill keep the socks on so my height difference isnt noticeable and i still am 1 inch taller indoors

6.green eye contact lens

8.lip widening appliance

9.eyeliner for eyes

THAT LIFT MAXXING SHIT IS GENIUS NIGGER

No surgery no 2 psl point

Came here to say this, unless you are very overweight then gaining 2 PSL points is virtually impossible unless he has a perfect base for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Donc0ck
2 psl from hardmaxxing would be very rare, only from softmaxxing? Everyone would be Chad then

Came here to say this, unless you are very overweight then gaining 2 PSL points is virtually impossible unless he has a perfect base for surgery.
that was what i was saying

heres my softmaxxes

1.leanmaxxing

3.getting wider frame

6.green eye contact lens

8.lip widening appliance

9.eyeliner for eyes

shoulder pads, lifts, contacts and perm are all easy to call out and if you actually got a girlfriend she'd see that you're frauding

you know girls can tell if you have concealer on, right? just control what you can do naturally, and if you're over 18 with a perm idek what to tell you bro

shoulder pads, lifts, contacts and perm are all easy to call out and if you actually got a girlfriend she'd see that you're frauding

you know girls can tell if you have concealer on, right? just control what you can do naturally, and if you're over 18 with a perm idek what to tell you bro
well , they arent that easy to call out ,

im 5'11 and my girl is 5'0

when i wore lifts which were like 2 inch she didnt notice at all , but then i tried 3 and she asked me if i got taller and i said im just wearing my trainers

about the perm , she said i look better now

about the concealer , i just told her i had sleeping issues making my eyes dark and she believed

Don’t get green eye contacts my most unique feature is not unique anymore because of you fucks

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Don’t get green eye contacts my most unique feature is not unique anymore because of you fucks
im in paki so i become a unicorn with them