My plan to combat hairfall

C

chadthundercuck

Bronze
I've been losing 50-100 strands of hair every 2-3 days cause of poor sleep and basically, bad diet can't tell whether I am receding or thinning cause my hair is very thick and I have a naturally high forehead But I think I may have some recession or may not

My plan to combat this is
Just go to a dermatologist and get a checkup theory

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ChristianChad, Account717 and 1 other person
Top of head shape is what usually causes major hair loss. It creates excess mechanical tension which creates an environment conducive to DHT hanging around those areas which messes with the hair follicles. Its one reason nerdy guys can bald worse than many high T looking guys.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, ChristianChad and Elvisandreaa
Top of head shape is what usually causes major hair loss. It creates excess mechanical tension which creates an environment conducive to DHT hanging around those areas which messes with the hair follicles. Its one reason nerdy guys can bald worse than many high T looking guys.
I have never had hair fall It just started last year one day due to stress I guess , but It has decreased significantly but still there I don't think it is hairloss cause it is so minimal but still the fear of the reaper keeps me awake :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ChristianChad and Lawton88
I have never had hair fall It just started last year one day due to stress I guess , but It has decreased significantly but still there I don't think it is hairloss cause it is so minimal but still the fear of the reaper keeps me awake :feelsmega:

Is the skin up there tight or loose when you pinch it?

I am glad you are balding lol

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
it's tight but not too tight what does that mean

Even with a likely balding type of head shape keeping that skin loose up there helps a little so the blood can flow better slowing the DHT buildup a little.

I've been losing 50-100 strands of hair every 2-3 days cause of poor sleep and basically, bad diet can't tell whether I am receding or thinning cause my hair is very thick and I have a naturally high forehead But I think I may have some recession or may not

My plan to combat this is
Just go to a dermatologist and get a checkup theory
Im so paranoid ever since last week, i looked at my hairline and thought "wow that is pretty far back," and im panicking over whether that is my natural hairline or whether im balding at 20.

And this paranoia and stress will cause more hair loss :lul::lul::lul:

Ive never thought my hair was bad before, but now im scared about it. One more thing to my subhuman features? Or something not to worry about? Im just not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Microneedling until head is covered in blood?

Use Kreatine for your hair and don't wear anything on your head for long periods of time. Start practising nutrition and body fitness, take care of your body and your body will take care of you.

Use Kreatine for your hair and don't wear anything on your head for long periods of time. Start practising nutrition and body fitness, take care of your body and your body will take care of you.
I wear a cap 24/7 cause I lived in quebec all my life there is barely any sunlight and when I moved to BC the sun is merciless out here the heat is kicking my ass and sleep 5 hours on average with a heavy carb diet and no exercise.My dad was Punjabi and I wish atleast I could have gotten hair genetics from him.He was NW0 at even around 40 and he drank all the time with poor sleep and diet.But I got everything from my mothers side.she is german and french:feelswah:.

My hair used to shed crazy like 200 strands daily since puberty, decade later, still got nw0 Zayn Malik tier hair now. But after taking 50mg zinc picolinate (only this form) twice daily -- shedding has reduced significantly, now only lose 10 or so daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Lawton88
Im so paranoid ever since last week, i looked at my hairline and thought "wow that is pretty far back," and im panicking over whether that is my natural hairline or whether im balding at 20.

And this paranoia and stress will cause more hair loss :lul::lul::lul:

Ive never thought my hair was bad before, but now im scared about it. One more thing to my subhuman features? Or something not to worry about? Im just not sure.
Same I never had any hairfall though it just started and the paranoia doesn't help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I wear a cap 24/7 cause I lived in quebec all my life there is barely any sunlight and when I moved to BC the sun is merciless out here the heat is kicking my ass and sleep 5 hours on average with a heavy carb diet and no exercise.My dad was Punjabi and I wish atleast I could have gotten hair genetics from him.He was NW0 at even around 40 and he drank all the time with poor sleep and diet.But I got everything from my mothers side.she is german and french:feelswah:.
Thats brutal. At the least you can do self improvment for personal satisfaction. Wheat Waffles and Playing With Fire did a debate and they talked about how normies can be successful i'd give it a watch.

Thats brutal. At the least you can do self improvment for personal satisfaction. Wheat Waffles and Playing With Fire did a debate and they talked about how normies can be successful i'd give it a watch.
I don't like that idiot he rated me 7 out of 10 and said I could easily slay and should leave black pill.and here I am still single .My long distance gf just lost interest in me.She was my oneitis:feelswah: I hate relationships rather LDAR on this forum than trusting another bitch again

I don't like that idiot he rated me 7 out of 10 and said I could easily slay and should leave black pill.and here I am still single .My long distance gf just lost interest in me.She was my oneitis:feelswah: I hate relationships rather LDAR on this forum than trusting another bitch again
Long distance relationships never work out, they are set on the premise of sexual attraction instead of friendship. Either try geomaxxing or focus on a niche/hobby.

Wheat Waffles is a buffoon, the guy he was debating had better talking points.

Same I never had any hairfall though it just started and the paranoia doesn't help
Paranoia increases cortisol which increases hair loss :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Although my paranoia isnt completely unfounded. I do see visible thinning in my temples, but i just dont know whether its always been like that or whether im just balding as of this year!!!!

I am not losing my hair like you though, if i yank on it no strands fall out.

Paranoia increases cortisol which increases hair loss :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Although my paranoia isnt completely unfounded. I do see visible thinning in my temples, but i just dont know whether its always been like that or whether im just balding as of this year!!!!
i would suggest going to dermatologist and if you are then hop on fin 1 mg three days a week If you get sides keep going if they worsen stop it will resolve in 4 weeks but getting sides is rare tbh Most of it can be psychological depends on your race too asians get almost no sides whiles whites are the most effected

I thought this was interesting. Going to start drinking some black tea myself.

I thought this was interesting. Going to start drinking some black tea myself.
its all cope son, fin or death

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88