My retarded parents tried to "secretly" feed me fake meat

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Was eating spagbol and I didn't even think of it until I actually tasted it. It tasted of fuck all. So I went into the kitchen and then saw the empty box for this shit plant-based meat and i looked at the indgridients and it was shit like soy and wheat etc.

So that's the THIRD night in a row I've gone without having any dinner because of their retarded mental illness.

Btw I found this in the kitchen the other day I was gonna make a thread about it:
IMG20211111152023

IMG20211111152127

Veganism is a mental illness for brainwashed slaves.

Plants don't have: vitamin A, B6, B12, D, K2, creatine, carnitine carnosine, taurine heme-iron, cholesterol and so much more, so where are all their Jewish slave pills for that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Mexicanboi, Iris and 7 others
Should have flush the lot of it away

That’s tragic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, lutte and chaddyboi66
It goes without saying op is an unbrainwashed, free man

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and aBetterMii
How can a grown man, be a vegan?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and aBetterMii
hello yes, nspcc? an autistic boy is being abused in west sussex

• JFL
Reactions: Iris, lutte, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
What a monsters. They prepared a meal for your parasite ass.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 5189
Veganism and vegetarianism enforced upon their children is child abuse

• +1
Reactions: lutte, chaddyboi66, Lmao and 2 others
Was eating spagbol and I didn't even think of it until I actually tasted it. It tasted of fuck all. So I went into the kitchen and then saw the empty box for this shit plant-based meat and i looked at the indgridients and it was shit like soy and wheat etc.

So that's the THIRD night in a row I've gone without having any dinner because of their retarded mental illness.

Btw I found this in the kitchen the other day I was gonna make a thread about it:
View attachment 1409067
View attachment 1409068

Veganism is a mental illness for brainwashed slaves.

Plants don't have: vitamin A, B6, B12, D, K2, creatine, carnitine carnosine, taurine heme-iron, cholesterol and so much more, so where are all their Jewish slave pills for that?
Your parents are Giga cucked -no offense

You need to put your foot down and say that you refuse to eat any more of this poison as it's detrimental to your health and/or goes against your [religious maybe idk] beliefs.

Be prepared to give stats and/or just a study or two to back up what you say if you ask, or just say muh data/muh study backs it up assuming their too lazy to look into it themselves since they seem like normies who just read the headlines tbh.

Also, don't show them any Sv3rige related content cause then they're gonna think your crazy like him so just rehash his main points about it being unnatural unhealthy etc. without the autism tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Your parents are Giga cucked -no offense

You need to put your foot down and say that you refuse to eat any more of this poison as it's detrimental to your health and/or goes against your [religious maybe idk] beliefs.

Be prepared to give stats and/or just a study or two to back up what you say if you ask, or just say muh data/muh study backs it up assuming their too lazy to look into it themselves since they seem like normies who just read the headlines tbh.

Also, don't show them any Sv3rige related content cause then they're gonna think your crazy like him so just rehash his main points about it being unnatural unhealthy etc. without the autism tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Trus my Ive tried explaining it to them formally and scientifically n all dat and it's useless. They're also narcissistic (most vegans are narcissists) so when I try to explain to them how they're wrong they take it as an insult to their supposed intellect and use the excuse that because they're older and listen to podcasts and watch documentaries that means they're right and I'm wrong.

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Trus my Ive tried explaining it to them formally and scientifically n all dat and it's useless. They're also narcissistic (most vegans are narcissists) so when I try to explain to them how they're wrong they take it as an insult to their supposed intellect and use the excuse that because they're older and listen to podcasts and watch documentaries that means they're right and I'm wrong.
Then say just say-

"fuck you I'm not eating that shit."

I tried vegan meat once and I wanted to spit it out the second it touched my tongue. I can't believe people willingly eat that instead of delicious meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189