My sister thinks looksmaxxing is autistic

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Lol I saw my sister for the first time in like two months yesterday and she commented on all the looksmaxxing I was doing. Lifefuel for me that means the changes are actually noticable.

First thing, she noticed I was a little Tanner. Then I told her about beta carotene and how its like carrots and how I'm eating the stuff in carrots in a pill. She said "why don't you just get some sun and go outside more?" Lol. I didn't want to go into more detail about how I'm taking retin A and I can't go in the sun at all because it will fuck up my skin even more than it would just normally.

She also commented on my gymcel gains, also Lifefuel. Still look DYEL but people who knew me when I was a giga pencil noticed my transformation from giga pencil to just normal pencil. She also said "I think your neck looks bigger too." I told her about the neck pill. Said how training your neck makes you more attractive, and then I pulled up this Jeremy Meeks morph.

I was like "see, it changes the whole way you perceive the face." Lol she's like "ya I guess, but it just seems a little weird I guess, it makes you look more grown up I guess." Keep in mind my neck isn't autistically big, it litterally went from 12.5 fucking inches to 13.5, so Incel tier to Normie tier. Still not as wide as my jaw, so I have to get another inch at least before I get to the ideal.

Anyway, my sister thinks I'm autistic. I don't really care, she already knew im insecure as fuck about my looks. But if a girl I'm not related to ever asks me I'm gonna act more like a casual looksmaxxer, not some tryhard Incel pumping out sets of neck curls in the gym them going home to take beta carotene all so I can get some pussy.

Tagging neckpilled users.

@PingPong
@OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegoat, Xangsane, thereallegend and 6 others
Tagging the neckcels @Übermogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 14203
She called you autistic because of the way you explain it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thereallegend, CANI and 4 others
She called you autistic because of the way you explain it
I didn't litterally say 'the neckpill" btw. But ya I guess If I just said that I trained my neck that's less autistic than showing her a Meeks morph lol.

Girls are massive looksmaxxers tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Wallenberg, JosephGarrot123 and 6 others
Girls subconsciously hate when guys looksmax because they almost see it as defrauding girls out of them being able to see your sub-par genes.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Wallenberg, thereallegend and 3 others
Girls subconsciously hate when guys looksmax because they almost see it as defrauding girls out of them being able to see your sub-par genes.
You would think she wouldn't care though because I'm her brother. :lul::lul:"Sub-par genes" when we came from the same parents.

Also I wouldn't even consider gymcelling fraud, our ancestors were all doing physical work out in the sun for hours a day starting at age 12, getting super tan and high T from megadose vitamin D. average guy today has a deformed physique compared to what hunter gatherer guys would have looked like.

But ya they know about stuff like beard fraud to hide recession, fringe fraud to hide balding, height fraud, I have seen tiktoks of girls making fun of males using this stuff to fraud.

But honestly maybe she wasn't judging me for looksmaxxing, probably just judging me by how deep my insecurities go.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 8853
You would think she wouldn't care though because I'm her brother. :lul::lul:"Sub-par genes" when we came from the same parents.

Also I wouldn't even consider gymcelling fraud, our ancestors were all doing physical work out in the sun for hours a day starting at age 12, getting super tan and high T from megadose vitamin D. average guy today has a deformed physique compared to what hunter gatherer guys would have looked like.

But ya they know about stuff like beard fraud to hide recession, fringe fraud to hide balding, height fraud, I have seen tiktoks of girls making fun of males using this stuff to fraud.
Please post a video about it

Women hate just about everything that isn't mainstream.

Show normies what looksmaxxing can do. Never tell.

Lol I saw my sister for the first time in like two months yesterday and she commented on all the looksmaxxing I was doing. Lifefuel for me that means the changes are actually noticable.

First thing, she noticed I was a little Tanner. Then I told her about beta carotene and how its like carrots and how I'm eating the stuff in carrots in a pill. She said "why don't you just get some sun and go outside more?" Lol. I didn't want to go into more detail about how I'm taking retin A and I can't go in the sun at all because it will fuck up my skin even more than it would just normally.

She also commented on my gymcel gains, also Lifefuel. Still look DYEL but people who knew me when I was a giga pencil noticed my transformation from giga pencil to just normal pencil. She also said "I think your neck looks bigger too." I told her about the neck pill. Said how training your neck makes you more attractive, and then I pulled up this Jeremy Meeks morph.
View attachment 1368229
I was like "see, it changes the whole way you perceive the face." Lol she's like "ya I guess, but it just seems a little weird I guess, it makes you look more grown up I guess." Keep in mind my neck isn't autistically big, it litterally went from 12.5 fucking inches to 13.5, so Incel tier to Normie tier. Still not as wide as my jaw, so I have to get another inch at least before I get to the ideal.

Anyway, my sister thinks I'm autistic. I don't really care, she already knew im insecure as fuck about my looks. But if a girl I'm not related to ever asks me I'm gonna act more like a casual looksmaxxer, not some tryhard Incel pumping out sets of neck curls in the gym them going home to take beta carotene all so I can get some pussy.

Tagging neckpilled users.

@PingPong
@OldVirgin
Women will always think looksmaxing is autistic because of female nature.

Why do they say it's autistic? When women are the biggest looksmaxxers, they always care about puting on makeup and buying clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
"Keep in mind my neck isn't autistically big, it litterally went from 12.5 fucking inches to 13.5, so Incel tier to Normie tier"

Damn bro, the average woman used to have a bigger neck than you pre-neck training, im glad to see you're making progress. It's been a few weeks since you made this thread, is your neck bigger + how much beta carotene are you taking?
Also, you really should keep all this looksmax talk to your self, don't talk to anyone about this shit irl unless you wanna look like a total sperg.

Do you actually train neck at the gym? Never seen a single person do this and ive been gymcelling for 2 years

when I was a frustrated incel last year, I tried to blackpill my sister everyday by sending her blackpill content. I was so annoying that she started ignoring my messages