My skin used to glow and hair used to be a dirty blonde with natural blonde streaks through it But now my skin looks death tier and my hair is dying

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
My skin used to glow and hair used to be a dirty blonde with natural blonde streaks through it

But now my skin looks death tier and my hair literally is grey and looks like its dying

Only thing that's changed is sun exposure

But why has my hair colour changed?

And when I go try get a tan I just look like dirty indian instead of glowing tan(even tho im not burning)

Why?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14984 and 3 others
How tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
And when I go try get a tan I just look like dirty indian instead of glowing tan(even tho im not burning)

Why?
maybe it's bc tanning is detrimental af and it's the biggest redpill cope. Tanning = skin damage and you expect to get a skin glow :forcedsmile:

if u saw me IRL now compared to a pic I posted here when im glowing literall ylook like a different person
It doesn't make a difference to me since you're still highly above average as it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19481 and Deleted member 17244
It doesn't make a difference to me since you're still highly above average as it is
he's much more slightly above average

nah on god I need tan otherwise I look dead

me without tan = 1/10

me with tan = acceptable to get a GF if I was avg height or taller

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus
nah on god I need tan otherwise I look dead

me without tan = 1/10

me with tan = acceptable to get a GF if I was avg height or taller
Take melanotan and/or beta carotene since the sun will make your wrinkles worse, white people age fast

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Sun damage from tanning stacks up through the years, there comes a point where your skin just can't take it anymore.
Same kind of applies to sun damage to hair.

Take melanotan and/or beta carotene since the sun will make your wrinkles worse, white people age fast
i tried mt for like a week but i think im allergic to it or something cos it made me feel giga detached from the world, to the point it was unbearable to take it

Sun damage from tanning stacks up through the years, there comes a point where your skin just can't take it anymore.
Same kind of applies to sun damage to hair.
u can get sun damage to hair?

It's because you're a shut in rotter and lack of sun exposure is killing you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Same my skin tone used to mog hard but now it looks disgusting as fuck and dying is the exact word I would use to describe the hair on my head. Not to mention nasty yellow teeth. Feels like I'm fucking 50 but im 24 lmao

• JFL
It's because you're a shut in rotter and lack of sun exposure is killing you
I think you might actually be right. I havent left my room in like 2 years

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Same my skin tone used to mog hard but now it looks disgusting as fuck and dying is the exact word I would use to describe the hair on my head. Not to mention nasty yellow teeth. Feels like I'm fucking 50 but im 24 lmao
We need to tan + giga healthy diet maxx, liver, vegetebles fruits+ beta carotene + hair dye if needed + teeth whitening maxx

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
We need to tan + giga healthy diet maxx, liver, vegetebles fruits+ beta carotene + hair dye if needed + teeth whitening maxx
did u dye your hair in the past? I have hair like you and consider it

did u dye your hair in the past? I have hair like you and consider it
nah might tho soon to make it look more alive + maybe some highlights or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
My skin used to glow and hair used to be a dirty blonde with natural blonde streaks through it

But now my skin looks death tier and my hair literally is grey and looks like its dying

Why?
Whats your race? Or genetic profile? Age?

Hair gets darker as you get older. I used to have light brown (or blonde?) highlights at the the very front of my hair line until it receded. My theory is that it has something to do with recessive genes losing out on expression if you have some racemixing.

Rip grey hair, though. Thats probably stress or something.

• +1

Why?

lmao imagine being white and looking shit skin.

i keep telling you its not tanning...it's what you're eating...you need anti oxidant overdose for the skin glow that you're whining about and then Lycopene for red maxxing or if u want beta carotine.

Last edited:
  • +1
stop cooming

Why?
if you do

I had this back in my peak rot days

I caught myself in a mirror reflection one time and was so distraught at what I saw I legit rotted for 18 months straight over a single image. PTSD tier event.

Healthmaxx and live life tbh, dig in deep on the things that matter for regenerating. Sun isn't bad like people say, it's more so how it interacts with YOUR system. If you're internally healthy it's very healthy to get in the sun daily.

• +1
do you mew?

• Hmm...
Stack up on beta carotene, brah. Eat through carrots like Bugs Bunny.

• JFL