My Softmaxxing plan

R

RoadtoAscension

Iron
I have identified some of my issues and what have caused them
Here is the list of the thing I know I can do to improve:

I had pretty terrible sleep over the past couple of months, pretty on or off, I noticed
- tired eyes, blood shot at times, dark circles, outbreaks ( this could be something else ), bulging eyes ( could be the stress I have been under mentally, overactive thyroid ).
I don't have these things at all times, I don't have bulging eyes today as I have had proper sleep for example , but I've noticed stress, especially mental stress causing it as well.
I will fix my sleep problems because they are causing my IBS to break out, which causes bloating, lack of absorption, lower test levels, down to sub 400 at one point.

I will stop having 400 mg of caffeine everyday before taking a melatonin supplement
I will start eating 2 eggs everyday before taking "excess" supplements, I will be taking K2 + D3, Zinc , E, Selenium, Iodine, potassium. But only in small dosages.
I will get hydrated before using any make up or skin products.
I will make sure to meditate before I take any drugs to ease my mental problems. I will ascend my will with my problems, who knows what could be done with higher self control, just look at monks and Wim Hof as an example of being able to take control over systems in the body which were thought to be automatic.
I will lower my sugar intake, I won't be drinking energy drinks and soda everyday. I have been shown to have candida which causes skin problems, candida thrives on sugar, sugar also binds to collagen, causing wrinkles and aging.

I am doing cardio to improve my bodies ability to use fat as the primary energy source over higher intensity sources such as carbs and protein. I am improving blood flow, oxygen intake. Thus improving mood, skin and performance in the gym as well.

My bf % is at 15 atm, will get down to 12 percent.
I am adding electrolytes to my water, I am dehydrated atm, so I can make some improvements by getting hydrated. I will also be taking probiotics to help with my IBS, OCD, Anxiety, depression etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and coolguy1

A picture is worth a thousand words​

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
i could tell you how to improve most of your issues