my take on looksmax vs lookism so far

It doesn’t matter now

Just a kid who never had a chance

who was never in the inner circle of Mewing, Sin, and Coordinate

who never had the sex appeal of Se55 and never had the misplaced confidence of Stereo. Never had the quirkiness of Bojack or the depression of Mogs

I was a Ghost on Lookism
99% sure you are whales

• Woah
Reactions: realrob
We lost a lot of good men when The_Coordinate shut us down

We never had much Alexanderr but we cherished what we did have on Shitty Advice

It was remarkable when Josh Cohen and RL would arrive with new alts every day

when Bvnny started finding himself

when BEBE and Intergalactic left

I’m a little ashamed to think about it now but in the end I even loved Sin and Crisick for who they were as people

there are refugees here that will always remember what Lookism was like, but in the end, life always breaks your heart. Doesn’t matter how brave you were as a poster, how reserved, or how much you displayed a sense of humor, we all still ended up with our hearts broken. That’s when we stopped laughing. In the end there’s just the cold, the silence and the loneliness. In the end, there’s only Looksmax left for us.
Lol you sound like you are over valuing the place and people there.

Bebe for as much as hes mentioned I never seen him talk in the past 6 months.

Josh- another one mentioned by people like you,never seen him only heard he was on discord somewhere.

RL- nobody liked him

Bvnny- hes alright but kind of boring user that also got into it a lot with people

Bojack? The nerd who got picked on and called ugly?

Crisick- the wanna be chad that fed his narcissism by getting on lookism and everyone said was a fraud.

Sin- a young punk mod that barely talked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
who were you on lookism, this is ayarishiro

left the forum after the huge doxx i did on the foid who posted there jfl

rl, the GOAT of psl, ffs

never heard of you

Lol you sound like you are over valuing the place and people there.

Bebe for as much as hes mentioned I never seen him talk in the past 6 months.

Josh- another one mentioned by people like you,never seen him only heard he was on discord somewhere.

RL- nobody liked him

Bvnny- hes alright but kind of boring user that also got into it a lot with people

Bojack? The nerd who got picked on and called ugly?

Crisick- the wanna be chad that fed his narcissism by getting on lookism and everyone said was a fraud.

Sin- a young punk mod that barely talked

opposite day, incel?

going by your comment about me (not that the rest of your post isn't obvious crying and completely wrong), i'll just assume i roasted you and you still haven't recovered. happens a lot. don't take it personally, i just use people like punching bags for the most time

going by your comment about me (not that the rest of your post isn't obvious crying and completely wrong), i'll just assume i roasted you and you still haven't recovered. happens a lot. don't take it personally, i just use people like punching bags for the most time
Which one are you lol

Imagine being +21 and posting here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and cmfanel
lookism mogs this place into gandy heaven because forevergymcelling posts

lookism mogs this place into gandy heaven because forevergymcelling posts
I'm liking this place better,besides the layout. Too many annoying narcissists on the other

I'm liking this place better,besides the layout. Too many annoying narcissists on the other
not sure how i feel right now, i like the older more nuanced user base of lookism. @New Poster cant be replaced

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and DwayneWhite55
Imagine being +21 and posting here

imagine being a teenager and spending what's supposed to be the most exciting and innocent period of your life (and the period that will likely set the trajectory of your adulthood) here

great argument, really, smartass wannabe

this isn't my jam

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16319
also lookism didn't have a rule against posting trans content
29300005 E662 48B8 8B5D 230F046CB03E

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and n0rthface
It doesn’t matter now

Just a kid who never had a chance

who was never in the inner circle of Mewing, Sin, and Coordinate

who never had the sex appeal of Se55 and never had the misplaced confidence of Stereo. Never had the quirkiness of Bojack or the depression of Mogs

I was a Ghost on Lookism
Hello ben ,,,...,,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Hello ben ,,,...,,
You are my God. We didn’t talk much on our forum but it is incredible to get to know you on here

can you PM me the reasons why coordy let it all die?

Someone created an alt and said this

Lol on their vip premium decade subscription

Lmao losers

Read the same exact post by a long term member here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back