My Tinder Experiment Shows Massive Falloff in Likes at Sub ~6 PSL

What, i got laid and i picked up girls from clubs by going out alone in Asia and in Croatia, i am giga low inhib especially when drunk tbh.

It is not impossible to talk to girls or
yeah because you're tall unlike me

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal
The crazy 1400 likes Tinder post got me curious so I made 4 different tinder profiles in Canadian city with 1M+ people. I used NT and believable pictures of these relatively unknown models and a guy I know Irl. First 3 guys i just used 3 pictures, all selfies, other 2 I used 4 or 5 with mix of selfies and group pics.
Disclaimer- I half assed this and didn't document anything. Zanoza matches were insane and I was going to screen record it but it locked my account and asked for verification before I could. I'm not saying these results and their implications are all-encompassing or purely sound. I've made multiple Chadfishes and Maherfishes in the past 3 years so the ELO on my phone has probably been run into the dirt already as well...

Alex Zanoza 6.75-7 PSL
View attachment 1502746View attachment 1502747

Salludon 6.25-6.5 Named Bruno

View attachment 1502750View attachment 1502751

Mixed Race Model Laurence Coke 5.75-6 - Gave him my name Sheida to keep ethnicity ambiguous
View attachment 1502792View attachment 1502790

This Random Model Faggot Who Fits Tiktok Aesthetic ~5-5.25 PSL

View attachment 1502795View attachment 1502796

Kinda GL Normie Dude 4.25-4.5

View attachment 1502755View attachment 1502757

Results:
Zanoza- 99+ in a few hours I think
Sallu- ~80 After I made in evening and checked next evening
6 PSL guy- 99+ After I made at night and checked 24 hrs later
Zoomer faggot- 20 something after 24 hours
Normie- 11 on First day, 19 the morning after

- Look Nt, Group Pictures, Look Friendly and outgoing: ALL THAT IS COPEEEE. I only used solo selfies for the first 3 guys
- Just Be Goodlooking triumphs any pheno/ethnicity theory, lol at muh Nordic or muh anything else. Just be Good Looking matters more. Bitches don't care about your background in North America.

You will fall off a cliff if you are not a fullblown Chadlite + on Tinder. Even with the few matches you may muster up, is it likely that you will beat the hundreds of other dicks in her messages at a chance to hang out with a good looking girl??

Also For Ethnics- Just fucking lol if you think you can compete unless you are very good looking. If above average white dudes have it like this what do you think you're gonna get with online dating? Just stick to your social circle games bruh.
Meanwhile this guy got 20 likes in London within 24 hours despite being Chad. All were from beckies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero, ItalianCesso and 1 other person
face > height

height is cope after 5'9
i agree, height is matters little after meeting the average height. Like being 5'10 or 6'1. it doesn't do much irl, imo.

But, when one gets into these extreme tall heights of like 6'5+ or whatever. Than it's different ball game again

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
i agree, height is matters little after meeting the average height. Like being 5'10 or 6'1. it doesn't do much irl, imo.

But, when one gets into these extreme tall heights of like 6'5+ or whatever. Than it's different ball game again
What do you rate this guy?
He got 20 likes within 24 hours in London. Surely he can't be that bad-looking right?

Meanwhile this guy got 20 likes in London within 24 hours despite being Chad. All were from beckies.
View attachment 1502881View attachment 1502883

What do you rate this guy?
He got 20 likes within 24 hours in London. Surely he can't be that bad-looking right?
htn in first pic. chadlite in 2nd

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He looked different in every picture
Damn boy you’re autistic af
I changed it after an hour to make sure he looked the same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
htn in first pic. chadlite in 2nd
so that's why saint gonzalocel did shit on tinder
almost all his matches were ltb or mtb. if a gl guy like that has to settle for a mtb idk what to say now.
people like zanoza are rare

Estoy de acuerdo, la altura importa poco después de alcanzar la altura promedio. Como tener 5'10 o 6'1. no hace mucho irl, imo.

Pero, cuando uno llega a estas alturas extremas de como 6'5+ o lo que sea. Que es un juego de pelota diferente otra vez
Most people over 6'2 are disproportionate, long face and building muscle is hard

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
so that's why saint gonzalocel did shit on tinder
almost all his matches were ltb or mtb. if a gl guy like that has to settle for a mtb idk what to say now.
people like zanoza are rare
London, UK, is notorious difficult I heard. because people anti-social as shit for meeting new randoms. Plus, I heared UK is very classist type. So maybe wmen from a certain neighbourhood and class, only date within their circles of likewise people in class or location.
I would dislike, living in such a class-ist society. Luckily Netherlands has in it's culture, to detest classism.

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso and Xangsane
London, UK, is notorious difficult I heard. because people anti-social as shit for meeting new randoms. Plus, I heared UK is very classist type. So maybe wmen from a certain neighbourhood and class, only date within their circles of likewise people in class or location.
I would dislike, living in such a class-ist society. Luckily Netherlands has in it's culture, to detest classism.
Bruh
Makeithappen is slaying in London
Uk is one the easiest countries along with Canada and usa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 11388
Overall based on those pics what PSL would you assume that guy is overall? And is he more masc or prettyboy?
It's understandable if he's below 6 PSL in London, but based on those abysmal results (not a single Stacylite+ matched with him) I won't be surprised if he's 5.5 PSL or below.

Also I wonder if Londoners would assume he's poor, or at least not upper-middle class.

It's shameful a good-looking guy like that would struggle badly on dating apps. And these average girls give him dry responses.

Did you use a new number for every account?

I expected the zoomer guy to do way way better so I think your elo might be fucked

First 3 guys i just used 3 pictures, all selfies, other 2 I used 4 or 5 with mix of selfies and group pics. Edited that in as well. I wanted to disprove some of the copers here who think looking NT and sociable is important. No doubt it will boost one to an extent, but the hyper good looking Chads were carried purely by their looks.

Can you post all of them? So that we get the whole picture.

View attachment 1502881View attachment 1502883

I don't know, there is definitely something weird going on. It is possible that during the pandemic the amount of male Tinder users increased substantially and in proportion the amount of chadfishes increased too.

If I were a girl and 80-90% of my picks were chadfishes that stop responding after you both decide to meet up, I would feel kinda jaded to be honest. Can't blame them. It's like matching with 80-90% bots. Of course I'm throwing completely random statistics, but you get the point. This is just a theory though.

Either that or ELO matters more than I think. Is there a good guide on how to reset ELO? I remade my account multiple times to leverage the newbie boost, but I think my ELO is compromised. I only got ~30 likes the first 24hrs on the latest reset.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't know, there is definitely something weird going on. It is possible that during the pandemic the amount of male Tinder users increased substantially and in proportion the amount of chadfishes increased too.

If I were a girl and 80-90% of my picks were chadfishes that stop responding after you both decide to meet up, I would feel kinda jaded to be honest. Can't blame them. It's like matching with 80-90% bots. Of course I'm throwing completely random statistics, but you get the point. This is just a theory though.

Either that or ELO matters more than I think. Is there a good guide on how to reset ELO? I remade my account multiple times to leverage the newbie boost, but I think my ELO is compromised. I only got ~30 likes the first 24hrs on the latest reset.
Buying those 5 dollar SIM cards seems to reset it

ye online dating i insult girls literally and abuse them but when they meet me irl they meet a shy flower that can't even look at them :forcedsmile:

they're always weirded out by that :forcedsmile:
Its because you are the supreme gentleman :love:

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
how is the first guy only a 6 ? whos a 10 then ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
how is the first guy only a 6 ? whos a 10 then ?
psl rating system bro its kind of stupid but it's /8. There are maybe ~ adozen 7 psl's on the planet right now, the rating system is pretty brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Milo94
do an experiment with divinebeing pics so he stop coping

• JFL
Power Law Distribution haunting me in every aspect of my life. :hnghn:

• JFL
@Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I'm like psl 4 if tinder rates me :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

Funny GIF

:oops:

:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • So Sad
@Salludon who needs tris dhaliwal when you matching with these kinds girls :hnghn:

@StrangerDanger

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Salludon
Zanoza is peak appeal.
Mogs Hacker to oblivion.
Robust pretty boy with ultra rare and striking eye area and atleast he claims to be 6‘2 tall.
Fuark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Xangsane, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mezo103, Deleted member 12413 and Deleted member 16058
The crazy 1400 likes Tinder post got me curious so I made 4 different tinder profiles in Canadian city with 1M+ people. I used NT and believable pictures of these relatively unknown models and a guy I know Irl. First 3 guys i just used 3 pictures, all selfies, other 2 I used 4 or 5 with mix of selfies and group pics.
Disclaimer- I half assed this and didn't document anything. Zanoza matches were insane and I was going to screen record it but it locked my account and asked for verification before I could. I'm not saying these results and their implications are all-encompassing or purely sound. I've made multiple Chadfishes and Maherfishes in the past 3 years so the ELO on my phone has probably been run into the dirt already as well...

Alex Zanoza 6.75-7 PSL
View attachment 1502746View attachment 1502747

Salludon 6.25-6.5 Named Bruno

View attachment 1502750View attachment 1502751

Mixed Race Model Laurence Coke 5.75-6 - Gave him my name Sheida to keep ethnicity ambiguous
View attachment 1502792View attachment 1502790

This Random Model Faggot Who Fits Tiktok Aesthetic ~5-5.25 PSL

View attachment 1502795View attachment 1502796

Kinda GL Normie Dude 4.25-4.5

View attachment 1502755View attachment 1502757

Results:
Zanoza- 99+ in a few hours I think
Sallu- ~80 After I made in evening and checked next evening
6 PSL guy- 99+ After I made at night and checked 24 hrs later
Zoomer faggot- 20 something after 24 hours
Normie- 11 on First day, 19 the morning after

- Look Nt, Group Pictures, Look Friendly and outgoing: ALL THAT IS COPEEEE. I only used solo selfies for the first 3 guys
- Just Be Goodlooking triumphs any pheno/ethnicity theory, lol at muh Nordic or muh anything else. Just be Good Looking matters more. Bitches don't care about your background in North America.

You will fall off a cliff if you are not a fullblown Chadlite + on Tinder. Even with the few matches you may muster up, is it likely that you will beat the hundreds of other dicks in her messages at a chance to hang out with a good looking girl??

Also For Ethnics- Just fucking lol if you think you can compete unless you are very good looking. If above average white dudes have it like this what do you think you're gonna get with online dating? Just stick to your social circle games bruh.
How did you verify and location change 4 profiles at once? I can imagine it being expensive. You’ll need more phones, a few credit cards and numbers to get gold on all accounts and use tinder passport on all accounts

good post keep up the good work would be fun to see another tinder experiment :D

As usual, hebrew chad mogging goyim thrash.

@looksmaxxer234 Meanwhile that mediocre white boy you did had an amazing run. I don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
True life starts at 5.5 PSL