My tips on how to get over a girl

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
If you have Oneitis syndrome there’s this one trick that works for me everytime.

So everytime when you are taking shit try to think of her at that moment, look at her pics on her social media, the voice chat and everything, associate her with that moment.

It works so well that I don’t look or think of PSL gods when I am taking shit. I won’t do it when I like specific girl too.

It works so damn well, this brain rewiring technique I have created. In before BOTB thread.

If you have Oneitis syndrome there’s this one trick that works for me everytime.

So everytime when you are taking shit try to think of her at that moment, look at her pics on her social media, the voice chat and everything, associate her with that moment.

It works so well that I don’t look or think of PSL gods when I am taking shit. I won’t do it when I like specific girl too.

It works so damn well, this brain rewiring technique I have created. In before BOTB thread.
you are not attracted/obsessed with her but her fake glorified image in your head that made u worship her like a goddesses i.e you false judgements
replace those judgements with correct judgement and you will be ok

Last edited:
you are not attracted to her but her fake glorified image in your head that made u worship her like a goddesses i.e you false judgements
replace those judgements with correct judgement and you will be ok

But what if her personality is really compatible with you like her liking

But what if her personality is really compatible with you like her liking
There are many other foids who could be compatible with you, aside from her. This false belief/ judgement that 'she is the only one' is what's fueling your obsession in the first place.

Last edited:
There are many other foids who could be compatible with you, aside from her. This false belief/ judgement that 'she is the only one' is what's fueling your obsession in the first place.

Most girls are into makeup, clubbing, partying, whoring

She grew up with two brothers and a dad. She’s into anime and male gaze topics. She doesn’t even wear makeup nor does she care. She doesn’t like clubbing.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM