My view on what the ideal height is

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
6'2 at night is the best height to be if you want to feel certain that you don't need to be taller. I know people that are 6'2½ or 6'3/6'3½ at night, and quite honestly they just look too tall in real life. 6'4 and even 6'5/6'6 can look great in movies though. A person who is 6'4 at night and cycles steroids could look impressive on-screen, but in the real world they would look too big to be in any way aesthetically ideal. Impressively ideal yes, never aesthetically ideal. Still, if the choice is any height from 6'4 - 6'6 vs 5'11 ..6'4 is the obvious choice for me. Better too be too tall than not quite tall enough. Even though 6'6 is substantially too tall, I would still be tempted to choose it over 5'10½. 185cm+ looks best on-screen, but 183cm - 184cm looks best in real with a naturally muscular physique. 183cm - 184cm at night is the perfect balance of sufficient height and perfect aesthetics/head size; this could be extended to 185cm - 186cm, but ideal proportions occur at 184cm. With a muscular build if steroids are cycled then 185cm - 188cm (maximum 193cm) looks perfect. I have spent a lot of time in gyms as a personal trainer with people of different builds, proportions, and supplement or steroid regimes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Toth's thot, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
:feelswhy:Thank you for reminding of my manletism.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
i wish i was 1 inch taller so i can be 5’9 like stallone :ogre: @OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 2403
5'4 redpiller dont agree with you

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Yliaster and Deleted member 2403
5'11 for pure aesthetics and good proportions

6'1-6'4 for retarded foid standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, vaninskybird, aBetterMii and 3 others
6'2 at night is the best height to be if you want to feel certain that you don't need to be taller. I know people that are 6'2½ or 6'3/6'3½ at night, and quite honestly they just look too tall in real life. 6'4 and even 6'5/6'6 can look great in movies though. A person who is 6'4 at night and cycles steroids could look impressive on-screen, but in the real world they would look too big to be in any way aesthetically ideal. Impressively ideal yes, never aesthetically ideal. Still, if the choice is any height from 6'4 - 6'6 vs 5'11 ..6'4 is the obvious choice for me. Better too be too tall than not quite tall enough. Even though 6'6 is substantially too tall, I would still be tempted to choose it over 5'10½. 185cm+ looks best on-screen, but 183cm - 184cm looks best in real with a naturally muscular physique. 183cm - 184cm at night is the perfect balance of sufficient height and perfect aesthetics/head size; this could be extended to 185cm - 186cm, but ideal proportions occur at 184cm. With a muscular build if steroids are cycled then 185cm - 188cm (maximum 193cm) looks perfect. I have spent a lot of time in gyms as a personal trainer with people of different builds, proportions, and supplement or steroid regimes.
The cope:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
:feelswhy:Thank you for reminding of my manletism.
You are wasting your time. Nobody agree you. Saying Leo is max 5'10 is absolutely out of debate. The lowest he looks when he is relax is 178 cm. He is at least 179 cm.
So Tom Hardy is 173 cm? One of the best evidences.. With Monaco looks 178 cm at worst being relax. Leo is a 179-180 guy.

I don't waste my time because this is not very important for me if the majority guess him 5"11' or more(I suggest you eventually to read old comments at his page and you will see I'm not the only one to guess him shorter than your guess)

Albert of Monaco by Robert Knepper is big max 5"10.5' and Leonardo doesn't look really more relax than Prince Albert .Only the top of his hairs could look timidly(maybe) as high as Prince Albert.Then I could hardly claim Leo close to 5"11' range than to 5"10' here.Same thing with other comparisons I posted.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadeep
cope. 6'3+ or death post 2020. cope more manlets, its over for everyone. :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 15305 and aBetterMii
>too tall
lmfao.
The ideal height is as big as possible while being proportionate.

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits, Deleted member 15305, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15305
>too tall
lmfao.
Ideal human non nephilim male height is 5'7-5'10" and you're coping if you think otherwise.

Gettyimages 146619237 612x612

242727482 352 k403926

Manu rios 610928

A man taller than 5'10" can never look as good. You say as long as it's proportional, but this is simply physically impossible. His face will elongate, his frame will be comically thin naturally, and his penis will shrink.

E4e9bcee6d1c190ea8a3e7ff6e867111

95bbffff825addb81225446c81b2ddfc  short couples tall people

Over if you're over 5'9" in 2021.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 2403
>too tall
lmfao.
Keep coping with roided Dutch Giant -
ECk7oDVWwAAjxCa

There is no way this natural ectomorph could naturally become so proportional without roids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biscuits and Kekee
Only way to fill out to good physique at 6'6 plus is bloatmaxxing or roids. Good natty is definitely doable 6'5 down. Ideal living height is 6'2, mostly cause stuff just isnt designed for people any taller (or is custom made and expensive) but ideal height if it wasnt for that wo6ld be 6'4 imo

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits
I honestly felt being taller is better, but holy shit it is such a pain driving, I think 6ft1 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
i always belived my 6'1 height is perfect tbh