My virgin gf (22) has no intention of having sex until she is married and yet she’s more sexual on social media than she is with me (22m)

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
She's become quite popular on TikTok and IG in recent months. Last time I checked she had just under 10k followers on both apps. She had no more than 200 when we first met. Most of her posts at that time were relatively innocent in a sense that they were focused on her spending time with friends, doing skateboarding tricks, etc. All of that changed when she posted a video of her getting a tattoo just below her belly button. Obviously she had to show some skin to get the tattoo, and even though she wasn't like naked or anything, it was more than enough nudity to attract a decent amount of online attention. Since then, she's embraced her sexuality a lot more. Almost all of her posts have been one step away from Only Fans territory.

Her most recent TikTok is actually what prompted me to share this post. She posted a video of her sitting on the edge of the bed with me sleeping in the background. She was wearing what she calls pajamas and what I call underwear. She slowly proceeded to pull down the blanket to reveal that I'm not wearing a shirt. She continued pulling until the blanket reached my waist. The video stops there with her biting her bottom lip and seductively smiling at the camera. Cue thousands of views and likes. Most of the comments requested a part 2. A few even said the sex must have been good for me to be passed out like that. Ironically, there was never any sex. My gf made it clear to me since day one she was not about that sex before marriage life, which I respected.

She gave me a hand job one time and that was the most sexual thing we have ever done to date. It's been a year since that hand job. Sometimes I masturbate to her content on social media because she's more sexual on there than she is with me. I will never put pressure on her (or anyone) to have sex with me, but based on what I've been seeing online, I just can't help but feel like she's using up all her sexual affection on the internet instead of in our relationship. I want to respect her wish to wait until marriage before doing anything sexual with another person, but marriage is not even on our minds at the moment. How do I encourage my gf to show me the same sexual energy she shows thousands of random strangers, without sounding like I'm either implying that she's a hypocrite or that I'm disrespecting her values?

FML. This was supposed to be a one paragraph post. Sorry.

**EDIT:**

Thank you so much for all the feedback. I never expected to attract so much attention on this sub. I'm sorry I didn't respond to all of you, I could no longer keep up with the volume of comments coming through. I just wanted to provide an update so that I don't leave my post so open ended. I talked to my gf. Thanks to the advice on here, I was more confident in what I wanted to communicate. In short, she said she knew I was gonna "break" eventually because at the end of the day "guys want girls who want sex". Not gonna lie, from there I kind of lost control of the conversation. She became annoyed at my comment about consent and wasted no time deleting the recent TikTok of me sleeping, even though I didn't ask her to delete it. I became so overwhelmed that I decided to show her this thread. Big fucking mistake. She accused me of making her sound like a slut. Then she cried and said it's ironic because here I was complaining on the internet about her getting so much attention for being sexual, and yet, my first response was to discuss her sexual behaviour with horny strangers on a sex site, and not only get hundreds of messages and thousands of upvotes, but also awards for it. She said that made both of us sluts. We decided to drop the subject for the evening because we were both getting emotional and saying hurtful things. We went our separate ways and have yet to speak again. Not quite the happily ever after I was hoping for.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ManzareK, Yuya Moggershima and 33 others
The state of your life if you aren't 5PSL at least.
Just an endless betabux who gets no sex or pity vanilla sex the faith of most men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Lihito, Mongrelcel and 34 others
At least she is a virgin tho :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 7044, mulattomaxxer and 16 others
I will never put pressure on her (or anyone) to have sex with me
This nigga is so sped, imagine being with a girl for a more than a year and not even trying to have sex

All of these stories are definitely larp cause I doubt the average person would consult reddit for this autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 761, Austrian Oak and 15 others
This nigga is so sped, imagine being with a girl for a more than a year and not even trying to have sex

All of these stories are definitely larp cause I doubt the average person would consult reddit for this autism
im autistic for even entertaining this shit she's getting her back blown out by someone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, ShowerMaxxing, UltimateMan and 2 others
JFL at cucks

Last bitch I dated said she was a virgin w strict Arab parents I took it second day seeing her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onnysk, metagross, GymCelNeckPill and 5 others

Bro read it the last sexual encounter they had was a handjob she gave him last year
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

his responses seem genuine tho might be larp still

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and PYT
Bro read it the last sexual encounter they had was a handjob she gave him last year
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

his responses seem genuine tho might be larp still

icing on the cake would be him finding chat logs of her begging some Chad to fuck her

shit would put me into a coma if it happened to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Melo95, Lolcel and 7 others
Life of average man without hair.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 15099, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11758 and 9 others
I'm not even going to read this until you confirm that it's truly your story. If so you're a fucking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I'm not even going to read this until you confirm that it's truly your story. If so you're a fucking idiot
It’s a reddit post copy/paste :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2729, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Oh what a relief I thought you were clinically retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, ShowerMaxxing, 5'8manlet and 5 others
She's become quite popular on TikTok and IG in recent months. Last time I checked she had just under 10k followers on both apps. She had no more than 200 when we first met. Most of her posts at that time were relatively innocent in a sense that they were focused on her spending time with friends, doing skateboarding tricks, etc. All of that changed when she posted a video of her getting a tattoo just below her belly button. Obviously she had to show some skin to get the tattoo, and even though she wasn't like naked or anything, it was more than enough nudity to attract a decent amount of online attention. Since then, she's embraced her sexuality a lot more. Almost all of her posts have been one step away from Only Fans territory.

Her most recent TikTok is actually what prompted me to share this post. She posted a video of her sitting on the edge of the bed with me sleeping in the background. She was wearing what she calls pajamas and what I call underwear. She slowly proceeded to pull down the blanket to reveal that I'm not wearing a shirt. She continued pulling until the blanket reached my waist. The video stops there with her biting her bottom lip and seductively smiling at the camera. Cue thousands of views and likes. Most of the comments requested a part 2. A few even said the sex must have been good for me to be passed out like that. Ironically, there was never any sex. My gf made it clear to me since day one she was not about that sex before marriage life, which I respected.

She gave me a hand job one time and that was the most sexual thing we have ever done to date. It's been a year since that hand job. Sometimes I masturbate to her content on social media because she's more sexual on there than she is with me. I will never put pressure on her (or anyone) to have sex with me, but based on what I've been seeing online, I just can't help but feel like she's using up all her sexual affection on the internet instead of in our relationship. I want to respect her wish to wait until marriage before doing anything sexual with another person, but marriage is not even on our minds at the moment. How do I encourage my gf to show me the same sexual energy she shows thousands of random strangers, without sounding like I'm either implying that she's a hypocrite or that I'm disrespecting her values?

FML. This was supposed to be a one paragraph post. Sorry.

**EDIT:**

Thank you so much for all the feedback. I never expected to attract so much attention on this sub. I'm sorry I didn't respond to all of you, I could no longer keep up with the volume of comments coming through. I just wanted to provide an update so that I don't leave my post so open ended. I talked to my gf. Thanks to the advice on here, I was more confident in what I wanted to communicate. In short, she said she knew I was gonna "break" eventually because at the end of the day "guys want girls who want sex". Not gonna lie, from there I kind of lost control of the conversation. She became annoyed at my comment about consent and wasted no time deleting the recent TikTok of me sleeping, even though I didn't ask her to delete it. I became so overwhelmed that I decided to show her this thread. Big fucking mistake. She accused me of making her sound like a slut. Then she cried and said it's ironic because here I was complaining on the internet about her getting so much attention for being sexual, and yet, my first response was to discuss her sexual behaviour with horny strangers on a sex site, and not only get hundreds of messages and thousands of upvotes, but also awards for it. She said that made both of us sluts. We decided to drop the subject for the evening because we were both getting emotional and saying hurtful things. We went our separate ways and have yet to speak again. Not quite the happily ever after I was hoping for.
you are a cuck if true

imagine believing a girl who gets a tattoo under her belly button is a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 15150 and 19 others
She gave me a hand job one time and that was the most sexual thing we have ever done to date. It's been a year since that hand job. Sometimes I masturbate to her content on social media because she's more sexual on there than she is with me.

thanks

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
She's not a virgin, it's over for you. I'm sorry man.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and gamma
Cope, She's getting blasted by BBCs on a regular basis behind your back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 15099, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
"virgin"

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and SubhumanCurrycel
I started dating a girl a few years ago. Things were great- honestly. Contrary to your position, we did have sex. Skip forward a year. We were still incredibly happy and secure in our relationship. She came to me one day and asked if i would mind if she started making tiktoks. I had no problem with it, she was a dancer all her life and given the fact it was quarantine i thought it would be nice for her.
I never really watched the ones she mad though because i didnt have a tiktok. Eventually i downloaded tiktok to see what this girl (that i loved) was up to. I was BLOWN away. Every single one of her tiktoks was sexual. There was no dancing like she told me- just very flattering angles of her lip syncing to songs about sex. What made it worse was that there were thousands of comments. Also contrary to your situation, she never made a tiktok saying/showing she had a bf.
One night i asked her about it and she got super defensive. I told her it was her body and she had every right to do what she was doing, i also told her how it made me feel though. About a month later she ended our 2 year relationship. I honestly have no clue why- as she just ended it with a text and i never heard from her again.HOWEVER after a while she had started posting hundreds of tiktoks- all sexual, and all of them had a large following. This is only speculation, but i think she ended it because she would rather share her body online with thousands of strangers than just me.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Heguldus, BigBoy and 4 others
I started dating a girl a few years ago. Things were great- honestly. Contrary to your position, we did have sex. Skip forward a year. We were still incredibly happy and secure in our relationship. She came to me one day and asked if i would mind if she started making tiktoks. I had no problem with it, she was a dancer all her life and given the fact it was quarantine i thought it would be nice for her.
I never really watched the ones she mad though because i didnt have a tiktok. Eventually i downloaded tiktok to see what this girl (that i loved) was up to. I was BLOWN away. Every single one of her tiktoks was sexual. There was no dancing like she told me- just very flattering angles of her lip syncing to songs about sex. What made it worse was that there were thousands of comments. Also contrary to your situation, she never made a tiktok saying/showing she had a bf.
One night i asked her about it and she got super defensive. I told her it was her body and she had every right to do what she was doing, i also told her how it made me feel though. About a month later she ended our 2 year relationship. I honestly have no clue why- as she just ended it with a text and i never heard from her again.HOWEVER after a while she had started posting hundreds of tiktoks- all sexual, and all of them had a large following. This is only speculation, but i think she ended it because she would rather share her body online with thousands of strangers than just me.
She got thousands of options now you were disposable

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
It's a struggle to believe people like this exist irl.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

low t beta, which most men are; imagine not fucking the shit out of a woman sexually, like a caveman JFL at these low t soys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Living as an incel >>> living as a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 15099, Austrian Oak and 3 others
Average AMWF couple in Canada @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, tyronelite, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
jfl at this clown planet "Just find yourself a tradwife bro" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and SubhumanCurrycel
she may be a virgin but she still sucked 100 dicks & took it in the ass :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15099 and SubhumanCurrycel
Women are a fucking joke, as soon as she started getting all this attention from a great amount of thirsty redditor self cucking white knights she ended your relationship. Because she feels she is worshipped and much more validated and more wanted on that communist app :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I bet shes good at blowjobs.

"Doesn't count, Tee Hee!"

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
icing on the cake would be him finding chat logs of her begging some Chad to fuck her

shit would put me into a coma if it happened to me
Not lying, this actually happened to a friend of mine. He's a part time model actually, so very good looking. Like PSL 6 I would say.
And there was this girl who was a virgin that he chatted with. She had a boyfriend and he wanted to take her virginity, but the problem was that SHE wanted my PSL6-friend to take her virginity, because he was better looking.

Shit's just brutal if you have a Chad friend.

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
Not lying, this actually happened to a friend of mine. He's a part time model actually, so very good looking. Like PSL 6 I would say.
And there was this girl who was a virgin that he chatted with. She had a boyfriend and he wanted to take her virginity, but the problem was that SHE wanted my PSL6-friend to take her virginity, because he was better looking.

Shit's just brutal if you have a Chad friend.
I had a friend who did the same, some guy was simping for this girl since 7th grade

The nigga got his dicked sucked by her in a matter of weeks. Fatal

• +1
Reactions: metagross
I had a friend who did the same, some guy was simping for this girl since 7th grade

The nigga got his dicked sucked by her in a matter of weeks. Fatal
Brutal.
Did she have a bf aswell?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross