My voice/speech.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I've always been told I sound fucking weird or like a fucking retard. Here's some audio. Rate my voice/speech and tell me how I can improve it.

I probably fucked up some pronunciations like the fucking mentally retarded fucking trisomy 21 fucking untermensch I fucking am.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, thecel, Slyfex8 and 1 other person
Sound pretty normal to me. Kinda young

Kinda monoton tho and you make little brakes inbetween

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
normal

• +1
you sound like your balls haven't dropped

• +1
Your voice sounds a bit weird because it has this nasally quality to it and an awkward vocal inflection.

You won't be able to change your actual voice, but you can do things to optimize your voice so to speak.
Just as most people don't have proper posture, most people don't speak properly, and that will negatively effect your voice.

I would recommend removing that nasally quality from your voice, and trying to speak with a neutral or low inflection.
Your voice is closer to the norm than you think, and I whole heatedly believe you can achieve a decent voice.

Vocal inflection: the 'accent' so to speak that we add to the end of our sentences/words.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and .👽.

TBH

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Growth Plate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Slyfex8, Growth Plate and 1 other person
You have a good voice, you mog me. I am the biggest voicecel on this forum and that's brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel