My Water Fasting Journal

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I will be doing what @Saves and do 48h and 72hr water fasts and eventually water fasts until failure. Will Be writing by journal of my water fasts, but I will NOT be recording weight as it lowers my confidence and will power if it isn't what I expected :feelsbadman:. I will upload progress pictures at the end of November :feelsahh:. If I think about falling off my water fasting and keto diet I will need you guys' assistance to keep me on track and give me the emotional support I need :feelsyay:. Wish me luck! Jk I don't need it. I have Allah :feelsez:
Day 1 of 48hr water fast: Feeling tired and been farting a lot. Actually wasn't hungry at all and I had a moderate amount of energy

• +1
Reactions: mug
inb4 "Day 2 of 2: found dead in the shower"

• +1
Reactions: Mrpvolts and Deleted member 283
Day 2: Wasn't hungry at ALL will refeed with a keto meal tomorrow then go as long as I can doing a water fast

wait, why you doing this? aren't you a fatcel no longer?

wait, why you doing this? aren't you a fatcel no longer?
I lost like 30 lbs but now i'm trying to lose more so lois will let me back into the house nyeheheh

I lost like 30 lbs but now i'm trying to lose more so lois will let me back into the house nyeheheh

As long as you dont binge your good. But youll lose muscle this way and look skinny as a skeleton like I was
AOmOT2G.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283