My White Stepbrother (12) will mog me (17) in the comming years.

IThinkImAboutToROPE

IThinkImAboutToROPE

The Edgarpill DESTROYED me. How will I evER cope.
My white stepbrother has dirty blonde hair, green eyes, nice eyelashes, already hunterish looking, is 1 inch shorter than me (5’10) and he’s legit only 12.

There’s one problem though, he’s a heavy mouthbreather. He’s had allergy problems since he was 7 and he sometimes sleeps with his mouth wide open and snores. I can already start to see signs of his mandible growing downward, teeth misaligning outward and his eyes kinda drooping. Compare that to his younger 10 year old brother who already has well developed maxilla, blue hunterish eyelashmogging eyes and never had any issues breathing. Unfortunately though he’s quite short (<4’10) with failo ice cubes for glasses, hope he has major growth spurt but chances are 50/50. His other 7 year old brother is too early to tell anything yet but he has decent maxillary development, brown eyes, blonde hair, and is already a white supremacist JFL :lul: (said some very racist things in the past, things that no one’s ever heard coming out of a 7 year old). Just hope he doesn’t grow up to be an sfcel.

My question is: Should I introduce my stepbrothers to correct breathing and tongue posture and guide them to an epic looksmaxxing journey with me and reach our fullest potential, or should I not and be selfish and see where the chips may fall. It can also be shown as evidence if mouth-breathing has any effect on facial development and prove once and for all if mewing truly is cope or not.

I will take photos in the near future and blur their eyes not to reveal identity but to focus on how their maxilla and mandible have developed as they age, one who is mouth breather (contemplating whether I should advise him on tongue posture), one who is not, the younger one could be the control. Diet and exercise is also a factor, though all brothers eat the same stuff and do pretty much same activities, we’ve been eating more and more protein rich foods recently, will definitely help them reach maximum height. We mostly just chill and play video games with the occasional tussle and sports.

I do not have pics of them currently, they’re currently living with their dad visiting every couple weeks but once summer kicks in, they’ll be living with me and going to school closer to where I live.

I will give updates on progress and give you the details every 2-3 weeks as soon as they come here.

Care or don’t care, r or dnr, just some thoughts

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Av0nr and (deleted member)
Tell them to start hardmewing and to buy them mk 677

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Don't do it, they are already genetically gifted don't give them more an advatntage. Every single person in your extended family will be comparing you too, etc and laughing at you.
Also you want your mother to love you the most right? your parents will prefer the better looking kid.

Every single time you bring a girl over to your family dinner, she will lust after your aryan brother :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. It's just not worth it and you'' come to regret it the next time you have an argument with him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16058, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Don't do it, they are already genetically gifted don't give them more an advatntage. Every single person in your extended family will be comparing you too, etc and laughing at you.
Also you want your mother to love you the most right? your parents will prefer the better looking kid.

Every single time you bring a girl over to your family dinner, she will lust after your aryan brother :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. It's just not worth it and you'' come to regret it the next time you have an argument with him
I’ve had this thought before, like imagine I get a gf and suddenly she sees my stepbrother and sees just how much taller he is than me and make me feel puny even though I’m average height. Can’t have any of my future gfs lusting over him. If I save his mandible, he’d completely mog me in all ways respectively and end up being an ignorant Chad or a successful actor. If I don’t, he’ll still mog but less so and I’ll have better facial structure than him, at the cost of him losing out on his true aryan potential. He is my brother however, whatever I choose, I hope it ends well for the both of us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Of course you'd want them to ascend

Over for you I guess

the thing is that if you have breathing problems, no matter how hard you try you'll end up mouthbreathing at times

Don't if you're immoral. Help them if you're moral.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
help him. people will link him to u on some level anyway. also if you want best for him why not help him

I’ve seen this episode before
2148BFDF 8178 4AD0 92D3 44042590352B

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stepbrothers are not real blood relatives