My wife likes feeling 'sexy' in front of random men

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Last week, me (M 31) and my wife (F 30) of 9 months recently went to a restaurant and before we left she was wearing a see through dress with no bra on, this did very much piss me off, but instead of saying that, I just told her what she was wearing made me uncomfortable. She told me that she likes to feel sexy when she's out around men, and she likes to feel wanted, and I told her that all that should matter is that I want her. She told me that bored her, instead of making us late to our reservation I just sighed and finished getting dressed. While we we're there the waiter was flirting with her the whole time and she didn't do anything about it, I was going to say something but I wanted to see if she would act like a married woman.

When we got home she was showering and she left her phone on, I looked due to her recently concerning behavior and saw that she has flirtatious conversations, most of them are boys in their 20s, as soon as she finished her shower I demanded to know what was going on. She told me that she likes being sexualized and that it's my fault for not making her feel attractive. It's been a week and she refuses to put on her ring when she goes out now, we haven't had sex since that incident.

I love her more than anything but at this point, I think I should leave her. I don't know what's happening, if this is some mid life crisis she's going through or she's just unloyal, this behavior came out of nowhere, I just need some advice.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, SubhumanCurrycel, Ryan and 20 others
this surely must be a LARP...
...right?:hnghn:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, noodlelover, ezio6 and 3 others
Stopped reading at 'my wife' in the title. 0 sympathy for tradcucks.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ezio6, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Imagine being this low T

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, Idontknowlol and 2 others
Last week, me (M 31) and my wife (F 30) of 9 months recently went to a restaurant and before we left she was wearing a see through dress with no bra on, this did very much piss me off, but instead of saying that, I just told her what she was wearing made me uncomfortable. She told me that she likes to feel sexy when she's out around men, and she likes to feel wanted, and I told her that all that should matter is that I want her. She told me that bored her, instead of making us late to our reservation I just sighed and finished getting dressed. While we we're there the waiter was flirting with her the whole time and she didn't do anything about it, I was going to say something but I wanted to see if she would act like a married woman.

When we got home she was showering and she left her phone on, I looked due to her recently concerning behavior and saw that she has flirtatious conversations, most of them are boys in their 20s, as soon as she finished her shower I demanded to know what was going on. She told me that she likes being sexualized and that it's my fault for not making her feel attractive. It's been a week and she refuses to put on her ring when she goes out now, we haven't had sex since that incident.

I love her more than anything but at this point, I think I should leave her. I don't know what's happening, if this is some mid life crisis she's going through or she's just unloyal, this behavior came out of nowhere, I just need some advice.

This is a clear attempt to monkey branch, once she secures a high valued guy she will ditch this guy and make out that he is the bad guy in all this "you don't make me feel special"

I actually had a girl do something similar to this to me, if you confront her she will gaslight you and make out your jelous and controlling.

You cannot win with a whore, its look or death gentlemen

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Stevensmithgerard, Cidre enjoyer and 6 others
its alright as long as he is allowed to fuck other women aswell

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6 and BigJimsWornOutTires
You are not man. Just :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
latina women are so angry and bitchy
Not sure if question or affirmation but yes they are
Most overrated race of woman ever
Plus they are more jbw focused than chinks and indians
Ed Sheeran is a sex- symbol here

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, .👽. and turkproducer
nah affirmation

i agree, i was disappointed with mexicans, chileans and brazilians look good though.

didn’t expect that

thank media brainwashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
nah affirmation

i agree, i was disappointed with mexicans, chileans and brazilians look good though.

didn’t expect that

thank media brainwashing
Nah chilenas are goblinas Chile itself its a big fucking shithole only the parts influenced with Pinochet ideas are good
Brazilians ofc Brazil is a second tier country
Latinas are fucking subhumans avg indians fogs them
Maybe even gooks or black girls

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Dude, stop thinking so fckng hard and just beat her. Beat the ever living fck out of her and let her understand that if she ever got any kind of police involved you'd put a bullet in her brain. Problem solved. Western men are weak as piss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 13332
Dude, stop thinking so fckng hard and just beat her. Beat the ever living fck out of her and let her understand that if she ever got any kind of police involved you'd put a bullet in her brain. Problem solved. Western men are weak as piss.
Then you will go to prison

Then you will go to prison
No, because she wouldn't go to the police. She'd know that I would kill her if she did. Other men might not, but I certainly would. It's to do with principle. Because I would kill, I wouldn't have to.

No woman would ever call the police on me for giving them a beating. They'd know for sure that I would kill them. I wouldn't even have to make such threats.

But yes. If I went to prison I'd go to prison. We're all gonna die. A life with freedom isn't worth anything if you aren't willing to stick to your principles at any cost.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ChristianChad
No, because she wouldn't go to the police. She'd know that I would kill her if she did. Other men might not, but I certainly would. It's to do with principle. Because I would kill, I wouldn't have to.

No woman would ever call the police on me for giving them a beating. They'd know for sure that I would kill them. I wouldn't even have to make such threats.

But yes. If I went to prison I'd go to prison. We're all gonna die. A life with freedom isn't worth anything if you aren't willing to stick to your principles at any cost.
bro this is a copy pasta from reddit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigJimsWornOutTires and hebbewem
Control her with violence? Fear? That's no way to live. She'll be scared of him. Any love goes down that shithole you relieved yourself in that old-dragon nation. It then becomes a matter of survival—animal against animal. There's a reason why we place the human race above creatures and beasts. But I understand the eastern world, that ancient world's perspective. Ugh. It's as if people are the blame for the rise of The Whore—that Babylonian intoxicated mermaid harlot.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12002, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Control her with violence? Fear? That's no way to live. She'll be scared of him. Any love goes down that shithole you relieved yourself in that old-dragon nation. It then becomes a matter of survival—animal against animal. There's a reason why we place the human race above creatures and beasts. But I understand the eastern world, that ancient world's perspective. Ugh. It's as if people are the blame for the rise of The Whore—that Babylonian intoxicated mermaid harlot.
My wife doesn't fear me. She knew what kind of man I am before she married me. And I knew what kind of woman she is. I know myself, and knew I'd have to choose very carefully regarding what kind of woman to spend my life with. I couldn't abide a woman bringing a 3rd party (Babylon) into our marriage to resolve any kind of conflict we might be having.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and ChristianChad
> wife

First mistake.

> not starting the divorce process immediately after finding out the texts and asking strangers online (probably Reddit who will give cucked answers)

Second mistake.

Maybe he'll wise up but chances are he won't.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
Either larp or ban yourself

No… it cannot be that bad… is it? What nation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
She wants him to violently assault their waiter like the devil-may-care drunk 20 year old cheds would have done

Don’t worry guys, hes waiting for her to tell the waiter to back off instead of doing it himself

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
Go home start chocking her neck and destroy her ass
Assert dominance

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
She also shakes her roastie ass and provokes men.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Imagen not screaming at the waiter and making a scene to fuck up the reputation of the restaurant. Imagen not beating that whore of a wife.
Imagine being this low T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Imagen not screaming at the waiter and making a scene to fuck up the reputation of the restaurant. Imagen not beating that whore of a wife.
Stfu fragile bigot

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Baldingman1998

It's one thing going to prison in China, its another thing going to prison in BBCland

ah fucking reddit threads, they make me chuckle :lul:

He has lost control