My work place is full of tension

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Its like its full of negative energy i can sense this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, mug and SecularIslamist
My coworker replied bad to me whenever i ask them in a nice way should I do something about this? Its pissing me off

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
My coworker replied bad to me whenever i ask them in a nice way should I do something about this? Its pissing me off
You reply badly to them and treat them like shit, you can't really win over someone by being nice if they treat you like trash from the get go you have to play their game

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
You reply badly to them and treat them like shit, you can't really win over someone by being nice if they treat you like trash from the get go you have to play their game
The things IS if i lash out i might beat them Up i have anger issues that i cant control tbh same thing happened to another coworker Who worked with me aswell he kept staring at me and trying to start a fight with me when i eventually lashed out and choked him from behind..

The things IS if i lash out i might beat them Up i have anger issues that i cant control tbh same thing happened to another coworker Who worked with me aswell he kept staring at me and trying to start a fight with me when i eventually lashed out and choked him from behind..
Yeah can't really give advice for autism, just try to not do what you think might fuck up your life Bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kiringg
Show me your boobs OP

Some people need to be taught a fucking lesson

If you live in a third world country, I say go for it.

Just make sure they don't have gang connections or something to get Revenge.

Sometimes I wish I could just beat the fuck out of some rude people who offend me without consequences. This is literally how nature is supposed to work.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Yeah can't really give advice for autism, just try to not what you think might fuck up your life Bro
Im not afraid of them they deserve It they treated me like shit and It pissed me off what should i do? Just suck It all in?

Some people need to be taught a fucking lesson

If you live in a third world country, I say go for it.

Just make sure they don't have gang connections or something to get Revenge.

Sometimes I wish I could just beat the fuck out of some rude people who offend me without consequences. This is literally how nature is supposed to work.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
IMG 0568
IMG 0567
Nigga got observation haki dodging all that sexual tension. Call it Ultra Incel