My year plan to ascend

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Step 1)Codegym course:
I have already bought a year's worth of code gym subscription going to use this to get a coding internship that will help me bank roll my plastic surgeries
Step 2) 5x5 program with running every other day:
I got a state of the art gym at my university which I will take advantage before I graduate
Step 3) Penis extension:
I got the dagger dick unironically (7x4in) with a penis extension I can grow it to 9x4 in 3 months according to two studies I read
Step 4) House max:
I am currently living in an airbnb with a couple homies but we planning on getting a legit pad once everything gets situated
Step 5) Car max:
I got a BMW but I eventually want to get a Ford Viper or something cooler not for thots but cuz I like going fast.
Step 6) Surgeries:
I am currently planning on getting something to get a better ramus, Thyoid reduction, a chin implant and a nose job along with buccal fat removal for my fat cheeks so I can see more of my cheekbones. Probably either going to Dr. Diamond in Beverly Hills or with Eppley since I already know more or less what I want exactly.
Step 7)Roid max*:
Been watching a lot of MPMD and if none of this shit works I am gonna unironically inject test so I can hit 1000+ ng/dcl in test (currently sitting at 650 at 20% bf)
Step 8) Keep being on fin:
I am 25 and gonna keep staying on fin cuz I can already see my hairline going away at the temples and I might get a hair transplant so I can have the NW 0 I had at 16
Step 9)Glycolic acid:
I am a STEMcel who no lifes math courses and rots on discord so I have big shadows under my eyes and I am going to get 90% glycolic acid peels to skinmax
Step 10)Fashion max:
I got a decent amount of designer stuff already (armani, ray ban glasses, af1s, gucci belt, gold chain). I am gonna keep buying clothes from these brands to flex my wealth
Step 11) Wealth max:
If I can't cut in America I am going back to Russia unironically and leveraging my wealth to get a Russian qt. I already got some houses there so I don't need to worry about a place or anything and its right next to the beach.

Rate my ascension plan bros. I hope it all works we are gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Looksornot
I got the dagger dick unironically (7x4in) with a penis extension I can grow it to 9x4 in 3 months according to two studies I read
Don't extend your dick JFL get a water pump it will increase girth mostly. +1 inch girth in a year if you are consistent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Elvisandreaa and Jerzy Bondov
Don't extend your dick JFL get a water pump it will increase girth mostly. +1 inch girth in a year if you are consistent.
That isn't permanent there is no way to increase girth permanently only length. I have searched for studies to disprove this and found nothing.

That isn't permanent there is no way to increase girth permanently only length. I have searched for studies to disprove this and found nothing.
There's no studies on penis pumps JFL :lul::lul::lul:

It works, it's the same as going to the gym you need to keep doing it for life to maintain but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.

There's no studies on penis pumps JFL :lul::lul::lul:

It works, it's the same as going to the gym you need to keep doing it for life to maintain but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
Just keep penis pumping for the rest of your life so you can have 1 extra inch of girth, your girl will definitely not think you're weird or anything.

dnrd but gl nigga. money is key.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Just keep penis pumping for the rest of your life so you can have 1 extra inch of girth, your girl will definitely not think you're weird or anything.
Getting cosmetic surgery is 10x more weird than using a sex toy once a week

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 0kami123, HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 15180
I don't think so but you shouldn't let anyone know about either

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123 and HQNPmaxxing
I too am a victim of 7x4 dagger. Pains me but it could be worse, good luck bro.

Only weird if its obvious. People shouldn't be able to notice it.

thick cock > long cock

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enzo and Deleted member 7725
:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Fear and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Whos the girl in your pic OP?

this nigga said he already got some houses in Russia

Step 3) Penis extension:
You need a width device. Although idk effectiveness

Been watching a lot of MPMD and if none of this shit works I am gonna unironically inject test so I can hit 1000+ ng/dcl in test (currently sitting at 650 at 20% bf)
Step 8) Keep being on fin:
I am 25 and gonna keep staying on fin cuz I can already see my hairline going away at the temples and I might get a hair transplant so I can have the NW 0 I had at 16
Get on Ray Peat diet
You seem high IQ

Thyroid cartridge reduction? Why bro Adams apple looks good
no not thyroid thyoid. its the skin that goes over your the fat over neck. Basically a necklift.
You need a width device. Although idk effectiveness
I said this before but there is no device that permanently increases girth. Its impossible.
Whos the girl in your pic OP?
My future gf

Get on Ray Peat diet
You seem high IQ
I've been doing a carnivore diet with some greens mixed in but very few.

Don’t buy designer clothes. No one gives a shit and it doesn’t make you come across as wealthy. It makes you come across as a try hard.

Just wear plain clothes that are well fitting and accessorise with jewellery

Don’t buy designer clothes. No one gives a shit and it doesn’t make you come across as wealthy. It makes you come across as a try hard.

Just wear plain clothes that are well fitting and accessorise with jewellery
I just want a gucci belt tbh.

y (7x4in) with a penis extension I can grow it to 9x4 in 3 months according to two studies I read
02D1264C B3B3 4BC3 B10F 48BBCF9B0EE2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
„The mean flaccid penile length increased from 8.8 ± 1.2 cm to 10.1 ± 1.2 cm and 10.5 ± 1.2 cm, respectively, in the first and third months of follow-up, which was statistically significant (P < 0.05).“

1.2centimeter increase and you are talking about gaining 2 inches in 3 months jfl.
Also you should focus on girth anyways because 4 inches girth is pencil tier
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

no not thyroid thyoid. its the skin that goes over your the fat over neck. Basically a necklift.
Lexv.gif

It is called HYOID bone and it cant be fixed with a neck lift lol, a neck lift wont improve a low set hyoid bone at all.

Lexv.gif

It is called HYOID bone and it cant be fixed with a neck lift lol, a neck lift wont improve a low set hyoid bone at all.
Its this one: liposuction kybella for hyoid fat

9x4

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
Reactions: grimy
„The mean flaccid penile length increased from 8.8 ± 1.2 cm to 10.1 ± 1.2 cm and 10.5 ± 1.2 cm, respectively, in the first and third months of follow-up, which was statistically significant (P < 0.05).“

1.2centimeter increase and you are talking about gaining 2 inches in 3 months jfl.
Also you should focus on girth anyways because 4 inches girth is pencil tier
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
10.5 - 8.8 + 1.2 is almost 3 cm you cant read a study for shit.