Myobrace Thread

T

Tail

Iron
What are the differences between normal and large myobraces ? Shoudl you always start at A1 ? Which one to choose from Aliexpress ? I have no idea which model I should pick, especially since they're the same price. There are cheap knock-offs for like $5, and the real ones go for close to $100.

This is a picture of my palate, I think it's not that narrow but my teeth are all fucked and I'd like to use myobrace to straighten them, and possibly give room for a ceramic implant on my rice-like incisor teeth.

20181029-224245.jpg

What do you think ?

Thanks in advance.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Bump.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
I'm also very curious on this topic.

Oh all-mighty knowledge-cell, please help us before our impending doom.

Post this on lookism. Members there have tried this I think

Your gums!!:eek:

What about them ? :unsure:
Receding faster than my hairline. Go to a dentist and clean them out before it becomes a problem and your teeth fall out.

Post this on lookism. Members there have tried this I think

I can't go back there unfortunately, this place became ridden with retards, it's alarming.

I can't go back there unfortunately, this place became ridden with retards, it's alarming.
Try searching through the threads there. I definitely remember in the Golden Era people giving advice with myobraces

By the way, does it actually work through expanding palate, or just tipping teeth ? Because I really am not interested in the latter.