** NAMEPILL** you need to use the first letter of your real name if you don't have a white name

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
The number of likes I get using a christian name is night and day compared to my deathnic name @Ellipsis @Xangsane ,
tinder and hinge let you use one letter names so you need to do that.

The racetax for mulattos is neglible in the UK from my experience, but the NAMEPILL is brutal...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, HeightPilledum, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Over for rakshits

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Xangsane, germanlooks and 6 others
Over for rakshits
no its not, if you have a really bad name for OLD like Mohammed just abbriviate it to M most girls will assume its martin or mark or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, zura and Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 25223
My name is Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Plasmic, Deleted member 16275, Xangsane and 6 others
The number of likes I get using a christian name is night and day compared to my deathnic name @Ellipsis @Xangsane ,

The racetax for mulattos is neglible in the UK from my experience, but the NAMEPILL is brutal...
I remember seeing a lot of brown ethnics using their first letter only when making dating app profiles as chad fishes and foid fishes. I wonder why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and Deleted member 25223
Chad Hindu Names Aryan , Aditya , Siddharth ( Sid) @SidharthTheSlayer Any others
Just don't be named a Rakshit or Ranjeet tier name and be HTN+ and it immediately becomes a Hindu Chad name tbh
Arvind, Armon, Ishan also are good names

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14262, Chadeep and 1 other person
Thank god I have an Italian name.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chrisN and LowTrust
Just don't be named a Rakshit or Ranjeet tier name and be HTN+ and it immediately becomes a Hindu Chad name tbh
What about my name bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28394
Or just change ur name officially?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223

Yeah prettymuch this. I think @Xangsane Who is white passing mentioned how he gets taxxed due to his Muslim name. My name is unique but I only go for the standard euro cumskin name as I don’t want foids to google me 🤣 so they get my nickname/2nd name.

Mullatos don’t get taxxed at all they have SMV equal to Cumskins or higher so it doesn’t matter but for every other race it’s brutal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thankfully my name sounds like a Greek gods so foids just say it’s beautiful lol. Still bitchless so it hasn’t EXACTLY gotten my cock wet

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Yeah prettymuch this. I think @Xangsane Who is white passing mentioned how he gets taxxed due to his Muslim name. My name is unique but I only go for the standard euro cumskin name as I don’t want foids to google me 🤣 so they get my nickname/2nd name.

Mullatos don’t get taxxed at all they have SMV equal to Cumskins or higher so it doesn’t matter but for every other race it’s brutal
@Zetoch yes but every deathnic does this. It's an ethnic trait to use a 1 letter name

@Zetoch yes but every deathnic does this. It's an ethnic trait to use a 1 letter name
I don’t… then again I’m bbc and blacks tend to usually have Christian names unless Muslim or super freshie parents. And tbh it’s normal to expect blacks to have Euro surnames and first names but it looks out of place for ethnics to have Euro names. Ngl if I saw an Arab with an Euro name it would weird me out

• +1
I don’t… then again I’m bbc and blacks tend to usually have Christian names unless Muslim or super freshie parents. And tbh it’s normal to expect blacks to have Euro surnames and first names but it looks out of place for ethnics to have Euro names.
Exactly.
Ngl if I saw an Arab with an Euro name it would weird me out
Some are Christians

Exactly.

Some are Christians
Yes but people jsut don’t expect no. Whites or blacks to have anglo names. Like be hoendt if a blacks called Micheal smith you won’t think abt it, it just won’t have any effect it just seems normal, but a Gook called Micheal smith will shock you and make you think “hmm strange” I know cos I have spoken to other people and they said the same thing. Ethnics will alwyas have an suspicious aura if they got Euro names unless BBCs or Latinos (latins can only have Iberian names)

• +1
Thank god I have an Italian name.
Do we have the same name? We're both Spanish but have Italian names does it start with a D too?

Yes but people jsut don’t expect no. Whites or blacks to have anglo names. Like be hoendt if a blacks called Micheal smith you won’t think abt it, it just won’t have any effect it just seems normal, but a Gook called Micheal smith will shock you and make you think “hmm strange” I know cos I have spoken to other people and they said the same thing. Ethnics will alwyas have an suspicious aura if they got Euro names unless BBCs or Latinos (latins can only have Iberian names)
It's normal for blacks to have white sounding names

We ethnics need to breed white women and name the kids ethnic names. Ethnic takeover begins fellas.