NapMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
NapMaxxing = Take a nap whenever you can.

As in, instead of posting on LooksMax, mindlessly watching tv, or anything else when you have nothing better to do you go take a nap.

Also this applies to going to bed earlier when you don't have anything to do at night.

The reason you do this is because the more sleep you get, the more comfortable you will be. You will have better mental clarity and focus and this has unlimited applications in daily life.

It is also highly beneficial for SkinMaxxing and maintaining youth.

It's something anyone with free time can do that will keep them sharp.

If you want you can consider it an advanced form of LDAR that is beneficial for you.

I want my mommygf to tell me to go take a nap, or say "time to take a nap with mommy now" and she will nap next to me with her arms wrapped around me, cuddling me while I feel her warm soft breath on my neck. I'm getting an instant erection just thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
NapMaxxing = Take a nap whenever you can.

As in, instead of posting on LooksMax, mindlessly watching tv, or anything else when you have nothing better to do you go take a nap.

Also this applies to going to bed earlier when you don't have anything to do at night.

The reason you do this is because the more sleep you get, the more comfortable you will be. You will have better mental clarity and focus and this has unlimited applications in daily life.

It is also highly beneficial for SkinMaxxing and maintaining youth.

It's something anyone with free time can do that will keep them sharp.

If you want you can consider it an advanced form of LDAR that is beneficial for you.

I want my mommygf to tell me to go take a nap, or say "time to take a nap with mommy now" and she will nap next to me with her arms wrapped around me, cuddling me while I feel her warm soft breath on my neck. I'm getting an instant erection just thinking about it
I think napping can increase the number of cortisol peaks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I nap from 30 to 90 mina randomly and I feel Is great after gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zesto and treedude
I can't nap without getting groggy and feeling like shit

• +1
Naps shouldnt be longer than 30 minutes. More will do more harm than good

• +1
NapMaxxing aka SiestaMaxxing is very popular in Latin American countries as well as some European countries such as Greece.

@blackopstruecel

• +1