Nasolabial folds from weight loss?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I dropped like 10 pounds in a month and now I notice my eye area is worse and my around mouth area is as well. Could I have done permenant damage?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
you're recessed

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
destroy the fat pad & you'll be good

nasolabial folds from recessed maxilla*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and CursedOne
Muscle loss causing folds. Increase protein intake.

It'll go away after a while, I had the same thing. Its just because fat was constantly pushing and squishing your face and now you don't have it and you see the lines it created. Idk if it helps but I used Vanicream gentle facial cleanser every morning and moisturised after and they went away.

I dropped like 10 pounds in a month and now I notice my eye area is worse and my around mouth area is as well. Could I have done permenant damage?

I lost some weight too in the past month. But I look better because I lost only 4 pounds instead of 10. It could be that your skin has lagged behind due to losing it too fast. The 10 pounds will become tight again with time because its only 10 pounds and not 100. But if you want to lose more than usually around 33 percent of your bodyweight, then at that point, you will have done permanent damage and will need surgery to fix it. Unfortunately according to statistics you are probably obese or overweight so id say you may need surgery - if, you are going down that route. Then again, maybe you are only like 150 pounds or something. Just don't do this again.

Last edited:
It's funny cuz I get the opposite effect

It's funny cuz I get the opposite effect
Yeah. You guys remember back in the ye olden days of 2018? Back when everyone was just 10 pounds overweight instead of 90 percent of people being legally obese? Men were just like 175, women were just thick at like 150-160. Oh man. Good times. Good times. Heres what's annoying as fuck about this problem. Is that people are just gonna get obese, leech off the government for welfare, then use that money for bariatric and skin repair surgery, then keep repeating the cycle. It will literally become a career for people.

you're recessed
Lol
Yeah. You guys remember back in the ye olden days of 2018? Back when everyone was just 10 pounds overweight instead of 90 percent of people being legally obese? Men were just like 175, women were just thick at like 150-160. Oh man. Good times. Good times. Heres what's annoying as fuck about this problem. Is that people are just gonna get obese, leech off the government for welfare, then use that money for bariatric and skin repair surgery, then keep repeating the cycle. It will literally become a career for people.
I have never lol'd so hard in my life.

it means your maxilla is recessed. you need high cut lefort 1