Nationalism is an incel ideology

You completely misunderstood sexual dynamics and have reduction entirely of human history to fit your quasi-bluepilled narrative to defame and dehumanized the incel community
Please consider suicide as there is not use for people like you on this earth

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and n0rthface
Also Blackpilled incels are the least nationalist people I've ever met most of them are hated by there own race and find friends in the wider incel community

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and n0rthface
dCan you even read ? I never said looks don’t matter.
you claimed it’s the ONLY thing that matters, which is an extremely autistic incel tier take. The only people who believe looks is the ONLY thing that matters are ugly neets. Anyway, you got completely destroyed. Your take on nationalism is trash and you have repeatedly shown that you don’t even know what nationalism is.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
“You got destroyed”
Lol the fact that you actually have to say that.. that means it’s a delusion. Also, “muh can u read?” What, are you trying to “no u” me now?

maybe a slight exaggeration, but it’s by far the most important thing. Honestly having trouble imagining something that appearance doesn’t override. Maybe turbomanletism (legitimate turbo) and a real microdick, that’s a maybe though depending on the looks level. Giga-autism for sure, being nt is #2 on the list of importance, other than those you’re set for life.

you can keep pretending I’m ugly all you want but I bet if YOU asked YOUR gl friends about it you’d get a massively different worldview. Don’t ask them something retarded like “do u think looks is most important ???? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:,” ask the right questions like, “how have you been treated in your life?” And, “has that treatment changed at all from achieving things in life?” They’re bluepilled, you have to interpret their life experiences not their own opinions on it.

now, if you have a gl blackpilled friend who pays attention? He’s gonna tell you the truth. I’m that friend for you right now, you’re welcome.

Bbb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Which is why white nations made race mixing literally illegal until only like 50 years ago?

You're just inventing excuses. You're literally no different than an asian sjw foid ranting about 'muh white supremacy' while fucking all the white chads on the side.
Race mixing isnt a big problem if its done by males of my group tbh

• WTF
Reactions: hebbewem
And it doesn't matter what the race is. Almost all the biggest nationalists, racists, sjw/far-left identitarians/BLM/etc are incels or semi-incels. Even in ancient times so called 'glory' was just a shitty incel cope (literally the point of going to war for many in ancient times was getting a wife from the enemy tribe/people).

And they are also huge hypocrites as well. Nationalists will betray their ideology 99% of the time for pussy. Asians were shit to alt-righters until they realized JBW could get them noddle foids. Then suddenly Asians became 'like Aryans'. Black males hating on whites will still date/fuck white women. Asian males...well they just lay down and rot tbh. Though in places like China they seem to be coping with racism as well while their government cucks them.

Jfl it's not odd that the ruling classes don't care for nationalism anymore. They just see the sheeple of ALL races as a bunch of cattle and could care less.
Funny how it’s all about pussy in the end. Even nationalism and race wars

Daily reminder that this user is a 30 year old neet that still lives with his morbidly obese mother.

he spends his time making shit tier schizo takes on looksmax forums filled with teenagers. What we have here, Is OP projecting his own feelings of inferiority onto people who like their country.
what about you big head?

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
“You got destroyed”
Lol the fact that you actually have to say that.. that means it’s a delusion. Also, “muh can u read?” What, are you trying to “no u” me now?

maybe a slight exaggeration, but it’s by far the most important thing. Honestly having trouble imagining something that appearance doesn’t override. Maybe turbomanletism (legitimate turbo) and a real microdick, that’s a maybe though depending on the looks level. Giga-autism for sure, being nt is #2 on the list of importance, other than those you’re set for life.

you can keep pretending I’m ugly all you want but I bet if YOU asked YOUR gl friends about it you’d get a massively different worldview. Don’t ask them something retarded like “do u think looks is most important ???? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:,” ask the right questions like, “how have you been treated in your life?” And, “has that treatment changed at all from achieving things in life?” They’re bluepilled, you have to interpret their life experiences not their own opinions on it.

now, if you have a gl blackpilled friend who pays attention? He’s gonna tell you the truth. I’m that friend for you right now, you’re welcome.
you believe nationalism is a overwhelming sense of pride in your nation and feeling superior to other nations/races.
I corrected you, gave you a proper definition of nationalism and then explained and linked a study that showed that nationalism (ethno centerism) is an evolved biological trait that is dominant over other modes of societal function. I’ll remind you that human beings are a collectivist species wether you like it or not.

im not downplaying the importance of looks like a blue pilled redditor, I’m saying it’s not the MOST important thing in life. For me (and most people) family is the most important thing. Seeing it as the most important thing seems very narcissistic, and detached from reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Not an incel, OP certainly is tho

>identification with one's own nation and support for its interests

How is this blue pilled :lul:, this just having a sane mindset

“the palestinians fighting for their National sovereignty are so blue pilled, they should just let the zionists murder and exploit them”:soy::feelsuhh:

JFL @ you, utter retard
if you're not an incel why are you on this site then you dumb fucking faggot?

Also Blackpilled incels are the least nationalist people I've ever met most of them are hated by there own race and find friends in the wider incel community
:blackpill: incels only represent a very small percentage of incels. Being a ":blackpill: nationalist" is oxymoronic.

this is a looksmaxxing site
Then again what are you doing here if you already said you've never posted in the looksmaxxing section?

Nationalism is just a Deen for people who troughout the years have lost religion and therefore they searched for a new somewhat metaphysical value to fill that hole they have. They have their own sacred elements which no one can insult or spit on like "The Flag" or "The National Anthem", they have their own sacred books, usually known as "The Constitution" and "The Book of Laws", they have their own Holy Days known as "The National Day" or "The Independence Day", and many more religious elements.

I don't agree that Nationalism is just followed by incels, but it is definetly a cheap substitute of other ideologies which lacks core elements that those actually possess, and fulfill a need which perhaps only the human being has which is "To Believe, to Deeply Believe". (Deen is the arabic word which means Way of Life and encompasses even more, it is usually translated as 'Religion' but the word encompasses a lot more)

This is something very known in Islam, it is called Fitrah which is the "Original Disposition" or "Natural Inclination" of the Human Being to have certain beliefs, being the most important to believe in One God, but that the environment of the person molds this person to deviate this inclination to become more nationalistic or to turn to a Deen that either doesn't teach the monotheism of Islam (i.e One God, All Powerful, Very Superior), or that it teaches it but deviates the attributes of Allah to other things like "The Nation" or "The Trinity", etc etc etc. There is a famous study of the University of Oxford done on 2011 which proves on a great extent this, that newborns are inclined to believe in an All Powerful Being.

Psychologist Carl Jung said: "Among all my patients on the second half of life... there has not been one whose problem in the last resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life... and not of them had really been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

You are one of the few users i like to read from time to time because you actually have some intelligence (Not that i necessarily agree in what you write), i think you are better than this forum and that you shouldn't spend time in such an inferior place, so i hope you do the correct thing and abandon it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Beetlejuice and Ethniframementalcel
You’re the shitskin incel 😂
How can a nigga that’s never gotten pussy call someone a fag? JFL
I've gotten plenty of pussy. I just can't get any now because I LDARed for too long and lost all social skills and looks. Hence why I am on this site. You dumb stupid fag.

You completely misunderstood sexual dynamics and have reduction entirely of human history to fit your quasi-bluepilled narrative
Please consider suicide as there is not use for people like you on this earth
:blackpill: incels only represent a very small percentage of incels. Being a ":blackpill: nationalist" is oxymoronic.
:feelsuhh:righRT wHIngs iS naTIOnaLIsm

And it doesn't matter what the race is. Almost all the biggest nationalists, racists, sjw/far-left identitarians/BLM/etc are incels or semi-incels. Even in ancient times so called 'glory' was just a shitty incel cope (literally the point of going to war for many in ancient times was getting a wife from the enemy tribe/people).

And they are also huge hypocrites as well. Nationalists will betray their ideology 99% of the time for pussy. Asians were shit to alt-righters until they realized JBW could get them noddle foids. Then suddenly Asians became 'like Aryans'. Black males hating on whites will still date/fuck white women. Asian males...well they just lay down and rot tbh. Though in places like China they seem to be coping with racism as well while their government cucks them.

Jfl it's not odd that the ruling classes don't care for nationalism anymore. They just see the sheeple of ALL races as a bunch of cattle and could care less.
Good point OP, and good thread..

Logic seems to be incels have extreme views because they feel burned by the world and their unfair treatment, hence want to watch the world burn.

I know me personally, and many other users too, were generally not extreme in their views, and I was generally left /liberal leaning, but pretty central in all my idealogies, just live and let live, but since becoming blackpilled have become hardcore right wing.

The hypocrit thing makes perfect sense because ultimately they will flip their views if they can get something, like SFcels realising JBW can get them noodle pussy.

but since becoming blackpilled have become hardcore right wing.
Right-wing is also bluepill. Muh race muh nation muh hard work muh meritocracy :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Daily reminder that this user is a 30 year old neet that still lives with his morbidly obese mother.

he spends his time making shit tier schizo takes on looksmax forums filled with teenagers. What we have here, Is OP projecting his own feelings of inferiority onto people who like their country.
Still caging at this :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13787