Natty lifting is a joke

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
fucking dying in laughter rn at how stupid the idea of natty lifting seems. Specially if you’re in high school in college.

Natty lifting only seems like a guaranteed spiral into body dysmorphia and fatness (ending up worse than u started if u give up during bulking and look like a fat fuck with no jawline)

This is what life is like as a natty lifter:

1. Gymcel for 4-5 years to build decent physique. Perhaps 3 if you are blessed with good genetics but i guarantee most of u fuckers don’t have what it takes so don’t get too excited.

2. You’re either natty, big, or lean. You can only pick 2. As a natty, unless you have amazing fucking genetics and put countless years of perfect diet and training, you will never ever be big + lean. Even after all those years of perfection you will look worse than a roider who has done 2 cycles. Merciless

3. Your testosterone drops after busting a nut or doing a brutal workout, or if you get bad sleep that day. your test levels are never stable as a natty

4. You spend your prime years looking like a fat fuck “bulking” just to look like a bitch after you cut because you have shit genetics and you will only have the body u want after ur done with ur prime teen years.

5. No hope for bad shoulders/clavicles and bad muscle genetics if you’re natty. If you’re on roids during puberty you can literally grow bones. If ur natty ur stuck with your subhuman JB frame forever

Good luck enjoying your natty body when ur either a fat fuck who gave up during bulking, or a 30 year old with melted saggy face and 0 collagen and 0 college or high school JBs in your proximity.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, chawaje, Virgin at 29 😔 and 25 others
Mass tagger incel

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, aBetterMii and RealLooksmaxxer
@gymislife GTFIH

I think I have shit genetics, might lift for a year or so. if my gains are not noticeable, I’m def going to hop on the juice.
whats ur race?

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
@Tony @TsarTsar444 @cloUder

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Tony
Still on step 1 (gonna be about 10 years with my genetics) dnr the rest

Would you say the mental benefits are good if not better than the actual muscle gains? Talking motivation, high T mindset etc

First pics = you
After beat drops = average nattymaxxers

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, phukmikehok, LooksmaxxHopeful and 9 others
Agree but i lift because i like it as a hobby and not for girls, testosterone would nuke my skin with acne, and you don't need to giga bulk, lean bulking with 0.8-1.3kg of gain for 6 months then a 3 month cut will make you look lean all year round

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas and 3 others
First pics = you
After beat drops = average nattymaxxers

u can cope with that if it helps u sleep better at night bald fuck… i’ll still sleep better because i’m on 750 mg test

everyone in that video is on roids u 32 ng/dl coper:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok, Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas and 9 others
Agree but i lift because i like it as a hobby and not for girls, testosterone would nuke my skin with acne, and you don't need to giga bulk, lean bulking with 0.8-1.3kg of gain for 6 months then a 3 month cut will make you look lean all year round
You're lucky if you like it, I despise going to gym, but I wanna look good.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and TsarTsar444
u can cope with that if it helps u sleep better at night bald fuck… i’ll still sleep better because i’m on 750 mg test

everyone in that video is on roids u 32 ng/dl coper:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@RoundHouse natty niggas are sum else

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
You're lucky if you like it, I despise going to gym, but I wanna look good.
I hated it too until i fixed my diet and my testosterone levels doubled from 500 to almost 1000 from blood works i did. JFL if you are not eating shitton of oily fish and beef daily. I legit recover in max 2 days from a full body, but sometimes just one night is enough. Chicken is a meme food for lifting, jfl if you are not eatin HERRING and BEEF. Shiton of taurine, carnosine, omega 3, omega 7, creatine

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345, Preoximerianas and 4 others

Did you spot a picture of yourself among the twinks or why so mad bro? Fact is that even if I'm natty, you're a coping napoleon and your gf would choose me to be her baby daddy over your acne ass face. I'd cum so much it'd flood your whole bed and you'd just change the sheets without saying the word, and hands shaking you'd reach for the vials of sustanon and double the dosage. Only to realize your dick has gone absolutely limp and doesn't come back up again. You don't wanna risk your only chance at a child though, so you raise my offspring like the absolute cucked abomination you have become.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Did you spot a picture of yourself among the twinks or why so mad bro? Fact is that even if I'm natty, you're a coping napoleon and your gf would choose me to be her baby daddy over your acne ass face. I'd cum so much it'd flood your whole bed and you'd just change the sheets without saying the word, and hands shaking you'd reach for the vials of sustanon and double the dosage. Only to realize your dick has gone absolutely limp and doesn't come back up again. You don't wanna risk your only chance at a child though, so you raise my offspring like the absolute cucked abomination you have become.

nigga wrote this whole fantasy essay just to still be a bald old turbotruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I hated it too until i fixed my diet and my testosterone levels doubled from 500 to almost 1000 from blood works i did. JFL if you are not eating shitton of oily fish and beef daily. I legit recover in max 2 days from a full body, but sometimes just one night is enough. Chicken is a meme food for lifting, jfl if you are not eatin HERRING and BEEF. Shiton of taurine, carnosine, omega 3, omega 7, creatine
I would eat it obviously, but fish and beef is expensive as fuck. A salmon filet costs like 15 euros, small one too at least a tenner. Beefs start at 8 euros. I eat mostly chicken and greasy minced meat as far meats are concerned. What could you recommend if those are not option? I'll look into taurine and carnosine, but creatine causes hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and TsarTsar444
Cope im 20 and full head of hair. If I were you though I'd watch out for the hair, you're probably finding hair all around your apartment.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Toth's thot, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
Masculinity is when men use steroids to become unnaturally huge
But you can't deny how aesthetic those guys look.
Arnie

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
I would eat it obviously, but fish and beef is expensive as fuck. A salmon filet costs like 15 euros, small one too at least a tenner. Beefs start at 8 euros. I eat mostly chicken and greasy minced meat as far meats are concerned. What could you recommend if those are not option? I'll look into taurine and carnosine, but creatine causes hairloss.
Herring has the same amount of omega 3 as salmon jfl :feelskek:, and its giga cheap, the reason its cheap its because it tastes shit, but you can remove the shit boring taste by putting vinegar and lemon on them, makes them infinitely better. And you live in Finland, how can't you afford beef?

There are multiple reasons why dark oily fish like herring and beef mog chicken hard, too many to count, but in a nutshell

-much much more zinc

-more selenium

-dark flesh fish like herring have lots of natural creatine (creatine doesn't cause hairloss jfl it just technically raises your DHT but not to injection abusing levels, and this is mitigated by the Zinc, this is something that people don't get when it comes to supplements and why they are giga inferior to food, to put it simply, food works in cohesion, supplements don't. For example the creatine technically increases dht which leads to hairloss if you have the genes for it, BUT zinc acts as a mild DHT androgen inhibitor, so the androgenic effects creatine on skin (hair follicles) is balanced out. This doesn't occur with supplements :feelskek:.

-taurine is also abundant in dark flesh meat, and again thats fish because fish has the darkest flesh in available market food source form, taurine is important af for proper muscle-cns homeostasis

-omega 3 is anti inflammatory, i could make a whole thread about how potent it is for muscles, but the big benefits is it comes together with all the other good stuff in the fish

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas, Prettyboy and 1 other person
it takes longer to get in shape natty, but you are healthier for it rather than taking steroids to ruin your health

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Kroker, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
He's dealing with dementia it's not fair to bully the disabled... actually NVM he's a finnish faggot go ahead :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
im natty and have a pretty good physique

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Cope im 20 and full head of hair. If I were you though I'd watch out for the hair, you're probably finding hair all around your apartment.
roidtrannies need to take 100 different chemicals and compounds just to keep their hair and stop gyno :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
natty >>>>>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Htobrother and Kmscurry
All 3 are possible

you just have bad genetics

tldr inject tren

• Woah
Reactions: prettyboislime
E98C2C01 3132 4DCD 9029 3DF8CB00E23A

• Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and prettyboislime
What was the cycle? I want to try roids but I’m worried about my balding genes
I’m doing 750 mg test per week but that’s probably not ideal if you’re worried about hair genes. A good choice would be a cycle with low test, high anavar. Since anavar is hair safe.

So instead of injecting, say, 500-750 mg of test for a cycle, you’ll inject 200mg and use 50 mg anavar.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I’m doing 750 mg test per week but that’s probably not ideal if you’re worried about hair genes. A good choice would be a cycle with low test, high anavar. Since anavar is hair safe.

So instead of injecting, say, 500-750 mg of test for a cycle, you’ll inject 200mg and use 50 mg anavar.
Pm physique pics? Yeah low test high var is the dream cycle. Just don’t really need it yet maybe once I go back to college. Plus there are some natty gains I want to make first. Just got my 185 Ohp and 135x10 so I want to get 225 this year before I sauce

Pm physique pics? Yeah low test high var is the dream cycle. Just don’t really need it yet maybe once I go back to college. Plus there are some natty gains I want to make first. Just got my 185 Ohp and 135x10 so I want to get 225 this year before I sauce
nigga, it’s moonblunt, i’ve been fucking with you for like 2 weeks, how have you not realized still

fucking dying in laughter rn at how stupid the idea of natty lifting seems. Specially if you’re in high school in college.

Natty lifting only seems like a guaranteed spiral into body dysmorphia and fatness (ending up worse than u started if u give up during bulking and look like a fat fuck with no jawline)

1. Gymcel for 4-5 years to build decent physique. Perhaps 3 if you are blessed with good genetics but i guarantee most of u fuckers don’t have what it takes so don’t get too excited.

2. You’re either natty, big, or lean. You can only pick 2. As a natty, unless you have amazing fucking genetics and put countless years of perfect diet and training, you will never ever be big + lean. Even after all those years of perfection you will look worse than a roider who has done 2 cycles. Merciless

3. Your testosterone drops after busting a nut or doing a brutal workout, or if you get bad sleep that day. your test levels are never stable as a natty

4. You spend your prime years looking like a fat fuck “bulking” just to look like a bitch after you cut because you have shit genetics and you will only have the body u want after ur done with ur prime teen years.

5. No hope for bad shoulders/clavicles and bad muscle genetics if you’re natty. If you’re on roids during puberty you can literally grow bones. If ur natty ur stuck with your subhuman JB frame forever

Good luck enjoying your natty body when ur either a fat fuck who gave up during bulking, or a 30 year old with melted saggy face and 0 collagen and 0 college or high school JBs in your proximity.
tren destroys collagen bruh u dk what the fuck ur talking about, sure justify your retarded decision to fuck up ur hormones by taking test but dont spew bs to make yourself feel better, should have thought twice before sticking the needle now seethe and cope :ROFLMAO:

Cope, you just don't know how to train and eat properly

tren destroys collagen bruh u dk what the fuck ur talking about, sure justify your retarded decision to fuck up ur hormones by taking test but dont spew bs to make yourself feel better, should have thought twice before sticking the needle now seethe and cope :ROFLMAO:
Who’s talking about tren you stupid retarded faggot, use your worthless shitty brain properly when you are replying to your master’s threads. If you displayed your Low IQ this way to me irl I would have you shot and killed for being a retarded sub animal overgrown sped kid. You stupid natty ugly fuck

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, JFL and Jagged0
I literally only inject test you stupid retarded schizophrenic fuck, in what planet did i even mention tren, what the fuck is running through your schizo head?

• JFL
Reactions: JFL and Jagged0
I literally only inject test you stupid retarded schizophrenic fuck, in what planet did i even mention tren, what the fuck is running through your schizo head?
Says the steroid user kys

depends on genetics

there are many ppl who gain more muscle than ppl on roids ik ppl like that irl.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ply applies to low T faggots like you. If you had elite genetics like me you wouldn’t even need the gym to get jacked

Ply applies to low T faggots like you. If you had elite genetics like me you wouldn’t even need the gym to get jacked
How you gonna come at him like this after admitting that mulattos torment your whole existence and make you cry yourself to sleep? :ogre:

Gonna grab some popcorn for when OP replies tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, PrinceLuenLeoncur and prettyboislime

"Just takes roids bro" :soy::soy::soy:

20220112 201557

• Woah
Reactions: Amnesia
How you gonna come at him like this after admitting that mulattos torment your whole existence and make you cry yourself to sleep? :ogre:

Just lol. How can this abused framecel turbolanklet pussy bitch ever speak to me or call me a Low T bitch when he admits me and fellow mulatto moggers torment his abused schizo autist rotter brain and give him brutal nightmares that didn’t let him sleep and made him 5’6 as a result of missing all his nightly IGF boosts.

2C18B78C ED45 4158 B80C 165B3CF43FEB

You are literally the prime example of “white cuck”, you get haunted by bully BBCs and are tormented to the point you feel like you need to make it illegal for them to fuck your women because they are leaving you for them at such a rapid pace. How can someone as pathetic as you not feel stupid having any sort of ego and calling someone who had 7x ur T naturally, a low t faggot? That is literally the dictionary definition of a faggot truecel tranny high E bitch like you

DC9546D6 77EF 4AF4 8BA1 E7526792054E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 6128, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
become a bloated living tumor to die prematurely

Stop the cap son mullatos don’t make me cry I just fucking hate those mutts they are an abomination they are also the only competition for whites hence why I’m annoyed with them. Less competition is a good thing and white women birthing these mongrels are only making it harder for our tribe (Europeans)

View attachment 1505457

You are literally the prime example of “white cuck”, you get haunted by bully BBCs and are tormented to the point you feel like you need to make it illegal for them to fuck your women because they are leaving you for them at such a rapid pace. How can someone as pathetic as you not feel stupid having any sort of ego and calling someone who had 7x ur T naturally, a low t faggot? That is literally the dictionary definition of a faggot truecel tranny high E bitch like you

View attachment 1505461
lmfao @ this reply… here’s a reminder in this very own thread that you think Natty lifting is stupid due to your shit genetics not allowing you to get jacked with ease, I don’t spend more than 30 mins in the gym and yet I bodymogg most gymcels, accept your inferior androgen, and fast twitch muscle composition and myoststin for being an inferior hardgainer.

your dicks not even that bigger than mine and considering this is the internet chances are your dicks 6.5 inches max so lol :feelskek:.

ngl though your reply made me laugh I love how people roast eachother here

Indeed natty lifting is a joke compared to roiding but roiding should not be taken lightly u need to educate urself and be prepared

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica
that's why i don't life and only try to get/stay lean.

Girls like lean guys with wide shoulders and a good face
Enjoy the baldness though

Stop the cap son mullatos don’t make me cry I just fucking hate those mutts they are an abomination they are also the only competition for whites hence why I’m annoyed with them. Less competition is a good thing and white women birthing these mongrels are only making it harder for our tribe (Europeans)

lmfao @ this reply… here’s a reminder in this very own thread that you think Natty lifting is stupid due to your shit genetics not allowing you to get jacked with ease, I don’t spend more than 30 mins in the gym and yet I bodymogg most gymcels, accept your inferior androgen, and fast twitch muscle composition and myoststin for being an inferior hardgainer.

your dicks not even that bigger than mine and considering this is the internet chances are your dicks 6.5 inches max so lol :feelskek:.

ngl though your reply made me laugh I love how people roast eachother here
You worthless turbo abomination, i never even lifted natty, and i still had a decent body and was always low body fat. Now i gained 20 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks and i’m still low body fat and my dick mogs your virtually non existent fungal micropenis to hell and back. I would make your ugly obese whore mother choke on my savage black cock until she can’t breathe anymore and she dies. I should have done this when she was giving birth to the worthless creature we now call FaggotLeonPussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
You worthless turbo abomination, i never even lifted natty, and i still had a decent body and was always low body fat. Now i gained 20 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks and i’m still low body fat and my dick mogs your virtually non existent fungal micropenis to hell and back. I would make your ugly obese whore mother choke on my savage black cock until she can’t breathe anymore and she dies. I should have done this when she was giving birth to the worthless creature we now call FaggotLeonPussy.
The amount of autism in this post it’s… it is outstanding. Imagine making “moma” roasts in 2022, anyways still a great read made me lol a bit ngl, still you need to up your protien intake and T levels if your not getting the results you won’t or work out harder really that simple. Wait your black? Hmm intresting explains why your aspie no black on this fourm is NT