Neck training can cause sleep apnea

Coping

Coping

Kraken

It seems training your neck can cause sleep apnea when you get to a big size such as 17-18 inch, I heard a lot of people having this issue, especially if your jaws are not forward grown since your airway is already small. Anyone with a big neck experienced this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
>tfw well developed lower third so I will most likely never have to deal with this problem
Feelsgoodman.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
I don't care :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, shimada, LooksJourney and 1 other person
id rather choke in my sleep than have pencil neck

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, kobecel, shimada and 2 others
>tfw well developed lower third so I will most likely never have to deal with this problem
Feelsgoodman.
Incels are meant to fail tbh jfl at having a pencil neck but can’t train it cuz will choke to death cuz of receded jaws :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 466
Can't train neck because I'll get sleep apnea, Can't train massters because I'll get TMJ--oh wait mewing fixes all of this

Well, I know what I am doing until my sleep apnea study to make sure I get a bad result and therefore a surgery to fix my apnea.

Well, I know what I am doing until my sleep apnea study to make sure I get a bad result and therefore a surgery to fix my apnea.
Just snore and have low heartbeat. That’s the triggers for the tests

Just snore and have low heartbeat. That’s the triggers for the tests

Hard to fake when you are sleeping.
But what if I train my neck all day like a madman before the study?

Last edited:
Just deep throat some BBC on the d lo and itll make your wind pipe bigger

Tbh Ive been waking up in the middle of the night for sometime now

IMG 0945

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Guys their are too many factors in sa to say training your neck will cause it. Most of those people in those studies are overweight. Not a healthy person doing neck training.