Neck training is essential to looksmaxxing

FilthyCasual

FilthyCasual

Bronze
6 months of neck training. Literally just twice a week 3x10 neck extension and neck curl. You just need a weight plate and a neck harness, or you can use ur hands and apply just enough pressure that its hard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Aero, It'snotover and 19 others
measurements before and after?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, 5'8manlet and FilthyCasual
View attachment 1175658 6 months of neck training. Literally just twice a week 3x10 neck extension and neck curl. You just need a weight plate and a neck harness, or you can use ur hands and apply just enough pressure that its hard.
Very well done bro, I think everyone’s taken the neckpill but many don’t have the will power/low inhib persona to train neck in a public gym

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, IndianJock, Stallone and 2 others
:feelsuhh:

Attachments

• Warter#2.gif
    Warter#2.gif
    552.8 KB · Views: 312
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
You also gained overall bodyweight/muscles, or are you at same weight?

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual
You also gained overall bodyweight/muscles, or are you at same weight?
went from 225 to 200 actually. So less bodyweight, lower bf but thicker neck.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Lars, .👽. and 1 other person
fking greycels looksmaxxing the most again, mirin:feelswah::y'all:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and FilthyCasual
Good job my nigga
I've been training neck for 2 months now, but still didn't see much gains, i'll keep doing it anyways (along with the gym)

• +1
Good job my nigga
I've been training neck for 2 months now, but still didn't see much gains, i'll keep doing it anyways (along with the gym)
Keep at it! You gotta get stronger too, you been getting stronger? Like more reps and more weight.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Keep at it! You gotta get stronger too, you been getting stronger? Like more reps and more weight.
Yes first I started with no weight at all, now Im adding weight, my neck visibly thicker but still far from ideal

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and FilthyCasual
I started training neck recently, the pump there feels so good, Mike Tyson's tier:lul:

• +1
What weight did you start with and how much are using now ?
Great results !!

• +1
What weight did you start with and how much are using now ?
Great results !!
Started with a 5kg plate about 10lbs for like 3x10 moved up to 15kg or 35lbs for 3x20 (for neck extensions) Neck curl is hard to go over a plate (45lbs/20kg) Because the grip is the limiting factor. Neck responds well to high volume, and grows fairly quickly aswell. If you don't have a neck harness or weights, you can start with body weight curls for like 3x25-30.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 12733
i am gonna start train neck again

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and FilthyCasual
good shit man, you went from gay bottom with dick sucking lips to bbc athlete tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FilthyCasual and Wallenberg
good shit man, you went from gay bottom with dick sucking lips to bbc athlete tbh.
He looks decent, has good height, and judging from the posts I have seen from him he seems to have good personality unlike some others here.

• +1
Just do a lot shoulder workouts at the gym

headbang GIF

become a metalhead bro!

• +1
No need to be abusive
He is right though. What were u like actually thinking writing that comment lmaooo. I'd understand if you said shrugs and deadlifts, but shoulder exercises

will probably be adding 3 inches to my already robust neck in the next few months :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic