Need a high IQ solution

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
As I got older I realized the (potentially) catastrophic effects of racial mixing, and that if you can avoid it you should.

Now what does a person whose father is a dark Jew and a mother who's white, who were also mixed with 2 additional ethnicities, what does he do?

I'm a dark guy who's perhaps white passing but with a Jewish first and last name and I'm half white. When I get married and have children should I marry a white woman or what?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and GripMaxxing
no race for your no-chad face

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Idk just breed a gl foid so any sons u might have dont suffer like many men

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
As I got older I realized the (potentially) catastrophic effects of racial mixing, and that if you can avoid it you should.
Wtf you're Chadlite. Stop coping.

• Woah
Wtf you're Chadlite. Stop coping.
Yes in that regard I got blessed, but I'm talking about kids losing their identity and being confused

Yes in that regard I got blessed, but I'm talking about kids losing their identity and being confused
Better losing identity and being confused than being Non-Chad/Chadlite.

• Woah
Better losing identity and being confused than being Non-Chad/Chadlite.
Hard to say. If I was a 5'7 white normie with no confusion I probably would've gotten laid by 17-19 but I'm still KV (Lost the handholdless and the hugless status past 2 months) and perhaps I wouldn't have been depressed and occasionally suicidal.

Hard to say. If I was a 5'7 white normie with no confusion I probably would've gotten laid by 17-19 but I'm still KV (Lost the handholdless and the hugless status past 2 months) and perhaps I wouldn't have been depressed and occasionally suicidal.
Cope. It's not because of racemixing, your brain is just wired differently. There many mixed men who are slayers at young age.

• Woah
Cope. It's not because of racemixing, your brain is just wired differently. There many mixed men who are slayers at young age.
Maybe it's not because of race mixing, but I had a hard time making friends with Jews/Sandniggers or white dudes, I equally didn't belong with them . Thankfully I was blessed and now I have white friends and asian friends but it was hard to find that. Same goes for girls.