Need a PSL review of my side profile

A

AtomicLobster

Iron
This photo was taken like 2 years ago, I’d say I’ve had a bit more jaw development since then but wanted a baseline. Thanks.
IMG 2198

good forward growth but shit jaw genetics and scrawny neck, inward gonions, 404 ramus. 4 psl side profile

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk and WhiteGoodman
good forward growth but shit jaw genetics and scrawny neck, inward gonions, 404 ramus. 4 psl side profile
Can you rate mine privately?

looks good except for ramus and bad posture.

What he could do to fix? Is this thing next to his lips caused by body fat? I have the same in my side profile, my jaw overall look a lot like his

3717721 IMG 2198

What he could do to fix? Is this thing next to his lips caused by body fat? I have the same in my side profile, my jaw overall look a lot like his

View attachment 2506196
Seems like a nasolabial fold. He doesn't really seem high body fat, could just be due to his bone structure. Derma fillers could possibly address it but honestly, more pictures are warranted for an accurate assessment.

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
jfl at rating this side profile average