Need advice - Had a brutal experience tonight

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
So yesterday night I went out with two female friends of mine. We were going to drink something and stuff.
One of those two girls has a boyfriend. And at around midnight, she called her boyfriend saying: "I want sex!" and she told him she wants to visit him later.
The other girl is like: "I really need Sex, too!" and the boyfriend (who was on the phone) heard her and suggested that she could use me for sex.
And then she said: "Ewww, Nooo."

This was brutal tbh. - Should I cut contact with these two girls? It might be better for my mental health. But I don't know

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, Edgar, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
Never meet up with them if you have some dignity

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Melo95, Danish_Retard and 3 others
What a cuck lol, if you have some self respect dont talk to them again

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Danish_Retard and metagross
they dont respect you tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3583, Danish_Retard and 3 others
JFL @ you. you probably bought their drinks before this, then they eviscerate your self-esteem and tattoo themselves on your brain as a thank you

cut ties asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Danish_Retard, Lawton88 and 2 others
Its Over GIF

what a mean bitch lol :hnghn:

cut asap

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3583, Danish_Retard and 2 others
JFL @ you. you probably bought their drinks before this, then they eviscerate your self-esteem and tattoo themselves on your brain as a thank you
View attachment 1478907
Download
cut ties asap
Nah, I didn't buy them anything. That's a principle of mine

No, but try to get them to introduce you to their other female friends. Surely they know or met some other females from work or somewhere.

What you have to understand about most people, male and female is that they react with automatic responses, almost to the point of predictability. In this situation the vast majority of women would have the exact same response, for the vast majority of men. Weather the boyfriend intended to or not, he killed any chance you had with her that night. (It is an actual old school night club game tactic to do this to get a girl to reject a guy early, after which she'll stick with her decision, to take out the competition)

The response protects her ego and self worth which is why it's automatic. You could argue, that she wouldn't have responded that way for Chad, but you're not Chad to her, so you need game. It's pointless to bring up hypotheticals.

You probably still do have a chance with her as long as you're average looking and have very good game/charisma etc. But it's a safer bet to try to use them to meet other women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 3583, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Dude how do you look like . If you're a 3/10 there isn't any comeback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Op whats your looks level, age and are u virgin

Dude how do you look like . If you're a 3/10 there isn't any comeback
I am not sure, I am probably normie. I got rated 6/10 on an unfiltered photo of mine. On the best photos of myself, girls have said I look like a model or 9/10. But I think, probably normie 5/10

No, but try to get them to introduce you to their other female friends. Surely they know or met some other females from work or somewhere.

What you have to understand about most people, male and female is that they react with automatic responses, almost to the point of predictability. In this situation the vast majority of women would have the exact same response, for the vast majority of men. Weather the boyfriend intended to or not, he killed any chance you had with her that night. (It is an actual old school night club game tactic to do this to get a girl to reject a guy early, after which she'll stick with her decision, to take out the competition)

The response protects her ego and self worth which is why it's automatic. You could argue, that she wouldn't have responded that way for Chad, but you're not Chad to her, so you need game. It's pointless to bring up hypotheticals.

You probably still do have a chance with her as long as you're average looking and have very good game/charisma etc. But it's a safer bet to try to use them to meet other women.
@FailedNormieManlet this guy can teach you sales

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Op whats your looks level, age and are u virgin
Normal in looks I think.
I have been rated differently. Some girls said I was cute, but others said I wasn't their type. So I think, most likely normie, nothing special. I am not virgin and had girlfriends before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Normal in looks I think.
I have been rated differently. Some girls said I was cute, but others said I wasn't their type. So I think, most likely normie, nothing special. I am not virgin and had girlfriends before.
You are probably very aspie then, aspieness can be a turn off even if you are Chad

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
Dude wtf . How was the girl . Subhuman ???
I am not sure, I am probably normie. I got rated 6/10 on an unfiltered photo of mine. On the best photos of myself, girls have said I look like a model or 9/10. But I think, probably normie 5/10

Do you look masculine ?

You are probably very aspie then, aspieness can be a turn off even if you are Chad
Yeah, different psychlogists already said that I likely have autism.

@FailedNormieManlet this guy can teach you sales
For sure. If any one has any sales, marketing type question PM me. I do study these and related topics deeply as an average looking guy.

Dude wtf . How was the girl . Subhuman ???
She had no UEE and had a nice body, but her face wasn't too striking overall. I would rate her maybe 6/10

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Over for you

Yeah, different psychlogists already said that I likely have autism.
I can tell it by your writing style and how you operate your thoughts tbh

So yesterday night I went out with two female friends of mine. We were going to drink something and stuff.
One of those two girls has a boyfriend. And at around midnight, she called her boyfriend saying: "I want sex!" and she told him she wants to visit him later.
The other girl is like: "I really need Sex, too!" and the boyfriend (who was on the phone) heard her and suggested that she could use me for sex.
And then she said: "Ewww, Nooo."

This was brutal tbh. - Should I cut contact with these two girls? It might be better for my mental health. But I don't know

:lul: That’s fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Depends how it was phrased / whether she said it in a jokey tone or not.
But generally speaking I wouldn't hang out with them again, or if I had to, I would be deliberately disrespectful / insult them and belittle them.

• So Sad
Reactions: metagross