Need advice on my plan ahead

P

Prodigal Son

Iron
So, as it currently stands I have looksmaxxed fairly well, but my face requires a few finishing touches. I have an overjet of about 6mm and a slightly recessed chin. So my plan was to not get bimax or jaw surgery, but instead use Invisalign for the teeth and a sliding genio for the chin, which should get me across the line to human status.

However; the orthodontist has told me that in order to close my overjet to normal, they will have to take my wisdom teeth so they can move my front teeth back, while at the same time widening my arches as well. I know retracting teeth is a big no no most of the time, but the fact that I’ll get widening from a six tooth smile to eight makes it seem like it might be ok. I also watched a Mike Mew video where he talks about how removing teeth and pulling back can and does work FOR BIMAXILLARY PROTRUSION, which I would argue I almost basically have. He said the result is often quite nice and stable.
So I guess my question is, would it be low IQ to go ahead with the wisdom teeth removal and Invisalign approach? Normally the people that get screwed over by extractions have their premolars taken, but my wisdoms aren’t even erupted yet. Will it still effect my face badly. I’m 20 years old if that makes any difference.

Get jaw surgery
That’s not really practical, I don’t need to look perfect, just good. Jaw surgery is a huge time and money investment, and I’d rather just live life honestly

Sometimes I forget how seriously some people are taking all this looksmaxing psl stuff and are actually out there getting surgeries and doing all kinds of procedures, jfl.

GTFIH autists and help me ascend

I see no pics. If you’re too pussy to show your face you’re not serious about looksmaxxing
How many procedures and surgeries have you had so far faggit? And you call me the pussy?

Spare the users here and never shoe your subhuman face ever again. It’s quite horrifying to look at tbh ded srs. How dare you come into my thread and insult me when I ask for advice, and even more so you expose your disgusting crooked head like a pervert exposing his cock and balls to a woman. That’s how we feel when you do that, like you’ve exposed yourself indecently and compromised our purity and innocence as hard working looksmaxxing autists.

Shoo shoo, you awful little mutt

and nobody thinks you’re cute by calling yourself an autist you stupid Indian trainee
I’m white (German/Spanish/Welsh) with the only downside to that being having to tan. You are a negro. So don’t think for one second that you you’re in any place to insult other races, even pajeets. You ain’t getting your genio in a few weeks either, that’s cap. It takes longer than that unless your surgeon is not reputable

Wow, some looksmaxxing forum this is