Need advice on shoe lifts/insoles

Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
I've tried wearing shoes from TallMensShoes that had built in 2.8 inch insoles but these felt uncomfortable and hard to walk in. However, when I wear my basketball shoes which also have a natural insole in them (probably around 2 inches) they feel much more comfortable. MPMD recommends getting insoles off Amazon and sticking them in your shoes. Anyone that wears insoles have any thoughts on this and the max height boost to go for while also remaining comfortable? Should I get shoes with a built in insole or can I use the insoles of Amazon and put them in regular shoes?

Ask @Amnesia he's the expert.

@Amnesia Any thoughts on this?

I agree, when i first bought a pair off tallmenshoes i was tripping over myself getting used to walking in them. It definitely takes getting used to but eventually u get used to it. It never becomes fully comfortable though I will say just because it IS unnatural to have a huge block in ur shoe, but thats the price u pay for having shit genetics

Dunno about ur other shoes, I cant comment since I only now exclusively wear elevator shoes, if I now try to wear non elevator shoes it feels weird I have become accustom to exclusively elevator shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 14262, Albeacho and 8 others
I agree, when i first bought a pair off tallmenshoes i was tripping over myself getting used to walking in them. It definitely takes getting used to but eventually u get used to it. It never becomes fully comfortable though I will say just because it IS unnatural to have a huge block in ur shoe, but thats the price u pay for having shit genetics

Dunno about ur other shoes, I cant comment since I only now exclusively wear elevator shoes, if I now try to wear non elevator shoes it feels weird I have become accustom to exclusively elevator shoes
I am 5'11 btw so I'm aiming to get to around 6'1-6'2 with insoles. What size insole do you usually wear? I agree that Tallmensshoes are the best quality. Do you have different pairs of shoes with insoles like work shoes, casual shoes, etc. so people can't tell you're frauding?

@Amnesia Also this is off topic but I was wondering what kind of colored contacts you use? I've been trying to find the most realistic colored contacts but have not found anything good so far. Do colored contacts damage the eye?

I am 5'11 btw so I'm aiming to get to around 6'1-6'2 with insoles. What size insole do you usually wear? I agree that Tallmensshoes are the best quality. Do you have different pairs of shoes with insoles like work shoes, casual shoes, etc. so people can't tell you're frauding?

yeah dude i have like 6 pairs from them, casual, sneakers, even sandals. For all occasions. I even bought slippers and stuffed them with insoles so I have indoor shoes if i go over to someones house that wants guests to take their shoes off inside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
@Amnesia Also this is off topic but I was wondering what kind of colored contacts you use? I've been trying to find the most realistic colored contacts but have not found anything good so far. Do colored contacts damage the eye?

these are the exact contacts i wear atm. Out of all the blue ones I've tried they are the most realistic

Do they damage the eye? I dunno, prob no more than normal contacts ppl wear for vision

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, .👽., RichardSpencel and 3 others
these are the exact contacts i wear atm. Out of all the blue ones I've tried they are the most realistic

Do they damage the eye? I dunno, prob no more than normal contacts ppl wear for vision

Thanks man just bookmarked that page. I have a more tan skin tone so I'm thinking green or grey might be a more realistic color for me. Those contacts are super cheap though and they still look high quality? How often do you have to replace them and buy new ones?

Thanks man just bookmarked that page. I have a more tan skin tone so I'm thinking green or grey might be a more realistic color for me. Those contacts are super cheap though and they still look high quality? How often do you have to replace them and buy new ones?

if u want a green type i would recommend this one. I have them as well and they are my second favorite

1:24 in the video below

Its meant to look like Rhianna's eyes

26d573b3c6965beed2996f411a198f3f.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325

always cage at gooks wearing contacts

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
if u want a green type i would recommend this one. I have them as well and they are my second favorite

1:24 in the video below

Its meant to look like Rhianna's eyes

26d573b3c6965beed2996f411a198f3f.jpg

Thanks I will order those. They really go with more of a tan skin tone just like that pic of Rihanna

@Amnesia Just to confirm I order the ones with -0.00 power right?

@Amnesia Just to confirm I order the ones with -0.00 power right?

yeah 0.00 power if u dont wear perscription glasses or contacts. If u have no vision problems then yea order -0.00 power

also discount code ROSE10 for a small discount bro

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and .👽.
max 2 inches total, I'd say 3-4 cm is what you can usually get away with without looking retarded for normal shoes, exceptions would be certain boots I guess

@Amnesia I've yet to see a video of you walking in them from a non-pov perspective, make a video bro

also jfl @ worrying about this to begin with at 5'11

Last edited:
yeah 0.00 power if u dont wear perscription glasses or contacts. If u have no vision problems then yea order -0.00 power

also discount code ROSE10 for a small discount bro
Thanks for the help bro!

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@Amnesia what do you do with your contacts when u have to sleep with a girl

@Amnesia what do you do with your contacts when u have to sleep with a girl
leave them in usually, its not gunna hurt to sleep one night with them on. Sometimes I sneak into the bathroom and take them off after shes asleep and set my alarm early so I can wake up befoer her and put them back in

its tedious and u gotta always remember, one slip up can fuck u forever. But this is the price u pay for having shit genetics and not being a blessed natural 6'4'' chad with piercing blue eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Deleted member 4614, Wallenberg and 5 others
Fuckk I was considering contactmaxxing once I move out sounds tedious as shit tbh. But oh well I wasn't blessed with my grandpas d10 eyes maybe stroma will be out by then or some shit
leave them in usually, its not gunna hurt to sleep one night with them on. Sometimes I sneak into the bathroom and take them off after shes asleep and set my alarm early so I can wake up befoer her and put them back in

its tedious and u gotta always remember, one slip up can fuck u forever. But this is the price u pay for having shot genetics and not being a blessed natural 6'4'' chad with piercing blue eyes

its tedious and u gotta always remember, one slip up can fuck u forever. But this is the price u pay for having shot genetics and not being a blessed natural 6'4'' chad with piercing blue eyes
how many times have u been caught contact lense frauding

how many times have u been caught contact lense frauding

never slipped up in the sense of forgetting to put them in or one like falling out accidentally. But I have certainly been asked if I am wearing colored contacts a few times in the last 2 years of wearing them

I can speak for 2" insoles not moonboots:

They are incredibly uncomfortable at first but you get used to them quickly, everyone U know IRL will comment on how you suddenly just grew 2" at 25yo lmao

yeah dude i have like 6 pairs from them, casual, sneakers, even sandals. For all occasions. I even bought slippers and stuffed them with insoles so I have indoor shoes if i go over to someones house that wants guests to take their shoes off inside
Do you legit wear 4" boots to the gym aswell?

I can speak for 2" insoles not moonboots:

They are incredibly uncomfortable at first but you get used to them quickly, everyone U know IRL will comment on how you suddenly just grew 2" at 25yo lmao

Do you legit wear 4" boots to the gym aswell?
yep, i work out in 4 inch sneakers

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darwined, Looks234, sytyl and 1 other person

its tedious and u gotta always remember, one slip up can fuck u forever. But this is the price u pay for having shit genetics and not being a blessed natural 6'4'' chad with piercing blue eyes
honestly if shes not on a social circle that you are into its not worth it- just tell its contacts and you hate your natural eye color; what is pretty is pretty her brain will still perceive it the same as before ( as like when you look at the mirror with the contact and feel better about yourself, the same applies to her )
tho for shoe lifts its dead sentence i do agree, no scape from torture if she discovers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and .👽.
Fuckk I was considering contactmaxxing once I move out sounds tedious as shit tbh. But oh well I wasn't blessed with my grandpas d10 eyes maybe stroma will be out by then or some shit
people will notice. i have very dark eyes and im usin dark brown and some people still noticed it. actually many people notice. idk why tho looks natural to me. maybe because of the unrealistic big iris, like you did cocaine

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
people will notice. i have very dark eyes and im usin dark brown and some people still noticed it. actually many people notice. idk why tho looks natural to me. maybe because of the unrealistic big iris, like you did cocaine
My eyes have shape, hooding, pct, thick eyebrows, good canthus, just lacks color, I really wish I had my grandpas d10 green eyes instead of this dark brown garbage I got from my dad, or even the slightly muddier green from my grandpa on my dad's side or the light brown from my mom. Stroma needs to come out ASAP jfl.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and .👽.
My eyes have shape, hooding, pct, thick eyebrows, good canthus, just lacks color, I really wish I had my grandpas d10 green eyes instead of this dark brown garbage I got from my dad, or even the slightly muddier green from my grandpa on my dad's side or the light brown from my mom. Stroma needs to come out ASAP jfl.
theres already good shit on mexico that makes your eyes dark blue, better than the europe/other countries as well ( and probably better than stroma will be )

theres already good shit on mexico that makes your eyes dark blue, better than the europe/other countries as well ( and probably better than stroma will be )
I've heard that the procedures in Spain and Mexico are pretty shit, not sure about it need to hear more experience about it rather have my shit tier dark brown than be blind or some shit. If stroma comes out will be absolute life fuel for me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
I've heard that the procedures in Spain and Mexico are pretty shit, not sure about it need to hear more experience about it rather have my shit tier dark brown than be blind or some shit. If stroma comes out will be absolute life fuel for me tbh.
yeah the spain one is DOGSHIT im on a facebook group about these procedures, the only decent we have is the on at mexico, they treat you well the procedure is safe and legit ( and professional as well ).

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I'll check it out, id rather have shit tier blue than this, what's their name? irex? If stroma becomes available within a year or two would be life fuel but if it never comes out might have to check something else out tbh, I hate my eye color so fucking much, my eyes are still striking outside but I'm way too intimidating they are almost black like ramirez since I have a low set brow ridge that puts a shadow over my eyes and hooding + positive eyebrows which gives me an insanely intimidating resting face, eye color would make me far more approachable I legit look too scary with that hooding in sunlight.
yeah the spain one is DOGSHIT im on a facebook group about these procedures, the only decent we have is the on at mexico, they treat you well the procedure is safe and legit ( and professional as well ).

What do you mean by notice. I mean anyone with striking eyes or someone with a darker skin tone with colored eyes will stand out. But can people tell that they are colored contacts and not natural?

What do you mean by notice. I mean anyone with striking eyes or someone with a darker skin tone with colored eyes will stand out. But can people tell that they are colored contacts and not natural?
well they asked me if im wearing contacts jfl, so far 2 guys from work, a girl i dated and one of he friends (even tho she didnt knew me before, so she didnt knew i had black eyes), my uncle, my mother, my brother called me out. BUT they knew me before i used them, so that could be the reason too.

pm me i send u pics

well they asked me if im wearing contacts jfl, so far 2 guys from work, a girl i dated and one of he friends (even tho she didnt knew me before, so she didnt knew i had black eyes), my uncle, my mother, my brother called me out. BUT they knew me before i used them, so that could be the reason too.

pm me i send u pics
Thats why I'm doing it when I move out, even then it may look fake since I have shit tier brown eyes. Praying to Gandy I get a mogger son with grandpas d10 eyes.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
never slipped up in the sense of forgetting to put them in or one like falling out accidentally. But I have certainly been asked if I am wearing colored contacts a few times in the last 2 years of wearing them
Hey bro wanted to ask you why not always just use socks with lifts just in case? Is there any reason to wear normal lifts instead?

Try Calto 1.8in lifts from Amazon. They’re the only ones I can wear long term without a fuck load of pain. I can walk miles in them. I stick them in big shoes that aren’t already height increasing and the effect is about 1.5in of barefoot height. Brings me from 6’ barefoot to 6’2 barefoot and then I claim 6’4 without too many people challenging me :feelsgood:

i doubt ur going to be able to actually play any sports in elevator shoes, just not practical

I've tried wearing shoes from TallMensShoes that had built in 2.8 inch insoles but these felt uncomfortable and hard to walk in. However, when I wear my basketball shoes which also have a natural insole in them (probably around 2 inches) they feel much more comfortable. MPMD recommends getting insoles off Amazon and sticking them in your shoes. Anyone that wears insoles have any thoughts on this and the max height boost to go for while also remaining comfortable? Should I get shoes with a built in insole or can I use the insoles of Amazon and put them in regular shoes?
Wear these
just wear these they will give you 4 plus inches in height

what nigga? you dont need blue eyes to slay:lul: this is the craziest shit i heard all day

Read the title and first sentence tbh