need advice, sub5 gymcel

L

lorenzooliftss

Iron
I’ve been very unattractive for a large part of my life, only 16 and people usually make fun of how I look before every interaction, haven’t talked to a female besides my mother and sister in 6 months. I have about 2 close friends. I decided to start hitting the gym in hopes of getting jacked and I’m at a relatively intermediate level. I am unhappy with my life and I often find myself contemplating the idea of why I was even born. I don’t have any exceptional talents, I’m not very intelligent and I’m not good looking at all. I’ve struggled with depression since I was 12 years old. Can someone in a similar situation as mine offer me advice? (s

There's not much you can do just softmax gymmax as much as you can and cope with whatever makes you happy I guess and stay away from people especially when your sub 5 and your depressed because your a abused dog a subhuman who has been rejected,bullied and ridiculed alot during most of your life which makes you have social anxiety, depression and all sorts of mental problems sorry to say you can't cure it will always stay with you

• +1
Reactions: lorenzooliftss
Accept Jesus as your Lord receive the salvation

• +1
Reactions: lorenzooliftss
Accept Jesus as your Lord receive the salvation
GXEQLkVWMAAV4N0