need good anime for coping

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
i watched everything srs

(PS I watch only fighting animes and no old animes)

gimme some title plis

wan pisu

what does fighting anime mean?
survival game anime?

Only fighting stuff? Like Baki?

• +1
Reactions: Baki
the question should be

what are animes without a oneisit in it so I can actually finish the fucking thing instead of closing the laptop after the second episode

Only fighting stuff? Like Baki?

baki is legit most retarded daunting shitty anime ive ever watched

more like naruto or one piece, hxh, ippo, etc

i think am gonna watch naruto first serie

baki is legit most retarded daunting shitty anime ive ever watched

more like naruto or one piece, hxh, ippo, etc

i think am gonna watch naruto first serie
The manga is a great though. Megalobox is great if you haven't.

Okay based on what you're asking for watch Gurren Lagann

Always good time to rewatch Cowboy Bebop

watch grand blue
ditch the gay heavily underage twink shit, jfl at fighting animes go watch boxing if you want to see people fight drop the overblown cringe.
grand blue will show you what you should be doing instead of coping with anime, funny series too, skip the virgin-rage shit though cancerous self-sabotaging mentality

watch grand blue
ditch the gay heavily underage twink shit, jfl at fighting animes go watch boxing if you want to see people fight drop the overblown cringe.
grand blue will show you what you should be doing instead of coping with anime, funny series too, skip the virgin-rage shit though cancerous self-sabotaging mentality

i think i can watch naruto first serie cuz i barely started it.

but that will mean I will cope and watch it for whole days instead of working on my life and projects

i have no discipline once i start coping
watch grand blue

its not fighting fam, what genre is it

Last edited:
i think i can watch naruto first serie cuz i barely started it.

but that will mean I will cope and watch it for whole days instead of working on my life and projects

i have no discipline once i start coping

its not fighting fam, what genre is it
its comedy
drop fighting bro you will be infinitely better off

watch db kai into dbs

legend of legendary heroes srs
rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin is pretty nice but its not really all fighting

legend of legendary heroes srs
rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin is pretty nice but its not really all fighting
rainbow (the one about jail) was 10/10 tbh

jfl i wasted 4h today watching naruto. its over. i should be working on my projects.

I cant stop binge watching XD

Never watched it i'm not really into old school anime, but people hype it up I might need to watch it
what about another round in shitposting?:feelshmm:

Never watched it i'm not really into old school anime, but people hype it up I might need to watch it
Yes bro
And FUCKING Kinnikuman it's intergalactic WWE

Lets not derail this thread tony but I permit it in my newest thread :feelshmm:
is this thread your holy grail:feelshmm: rly srs tbh ngl tbqh tbh :feelshmm:well consider i just shitted here and did against ur suggestion:feelshmm:

is this thread your holy grail:feelshmm: rly srs tbh ngl tbqh tbh :feelshmm:well consider i just shitted here and did against ur suggestion:feelshmm:
Tony offtopic but are you banned on lookism :feelshmm: I @d someone named tony on there before and he had this through their name tbh:feelshmm:

Tony offtopic but are you banned on lookism :feelshmm: I @d someone named tony on there before and he had this through their name tbh:feelshmm:
way too offtopic ngl try to avoid such useless comments otherwise you migh get banned:feelshmm: on ur question..:feelshmm:I don't have lookism acc:feelshmm:ngl

way too offtopic ngl try to avoid such useless comments otherwise you migh get banned:feelshmm: on ur question..:feelshmm:I don't have lookism acc:feelshmm:ngl
Tony you hypocrite:feelshmm: you were the one to go offtopic in the first place you nob :feelshmm: i will forgive you for the misunderstanding though:feelshmm::banhammer:

Tony you hypocrite:feelshmm: you were the one to go offtopic in the first place you nob :feelshmm: i will forgive you for the misunderstanding though:feelshmm::banhammer:
I couldn't write ur sentence cuz it was blurred for some odd reason:feelshmm:

I couldn't write ur sentence cuz it was blurred for some odd reason:feelshmm:
I dont know what ur on about dumb guy but ok whatever you say :feelshmm:

If I'M amoeba iq YOU'RE coral iq :feelshmm:
don't underestimate the corla iq:feelshmm:given the fact that ur certified amoeba I would learn a thing or two from a coral like me:feelshmm:

not really, not a single fight in gurren laggan is as good as average fight in naruto
its not about the fights for me its about the story and the quality of the show overall. Inuyasha has some cool fights though :feelsokman:

its not about the fights for me its about the story and the quality of the show overall. Inuyasha has some cool fights though :feelsokman:
i watch animes for fights tho.