NEED HELP! How to ruin a foids life?

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
Foid talks behind my back shes 17 she tries to subtly insult me with her other girlfriend. Theres one thing looksmax taught me it was that looks were everything. I applied this properly and was thinking about ruining her looks. I was thinking about cutting her hair, any other suggestions?
No i will not just knock her out, those effects are very short lasting..
Give me good suggestion ill record it.
Pls also tell me how to get away, in pwst i alrdy mwde troubles to her so the social worker niht suspet me

, i will for sure record it.
@SexuallyAbused @Gudru @PubertyMaxxer
@kms_currycell
@Nosecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Chadeep
Wood chipper should do the trick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
@Elias @Ritalincel

• +1
You will ruin her life by just being around her. Women can't handle ugly men being around them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5809, AlexHeally and 7 others
  • +1
😝Add veet in her shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
arent you some kind of hackerman, I bet there are many things you can do

• +1
Long term: Make a Chadfish and lure her into giving you pics, then print them and paste them around your school

Short term: Make her fall down the staircase and break her neck

Super short term: Steal her phone and try to get into it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Madhate and 7 others
Long term: Make a Chadfish and lure her into giving you pics, then print them and paste them around your school
i smiled... That would be good plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
Put testosterone gel on things she touch - she will grow a moustache quickly...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Chadeep
Car crash max
https://siberiantimes.com/other/oth...riend-my-memory-and-my-life-as-it-used-to-be/

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Chadeep and 1 other person
lol just post a picture of her on looksmax + first last name and the rest is history son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5809, Deleted member 4671 and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
lol just post a picture of her on looksmax + first last name and the rest is history son
Bro. I swear i might do that. But what will u guys do?
arent you some kind of hackerman, I bet there are many things you can do
I need to ruin her looks. I m not hackerman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570 and Chadeep
Bro. I swear i might do that. But what will u guys do?

I need to ruin her looks. I m not hackerman
If you do that, it's her end. Ask for Faith Riehm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Yeah just spread her pictures on here see what happens xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Petsmart and 1 other person
Inb4 @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1

Short term: Make her fall down the staircase and break her neck

Super short term: Steal her phone and try to get into it
Don t
i smiled... That would be good plan
Not possible

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
No
Why, pussy? Youre afraid her high T bf finds out and whoops your ass in front of tha whole school?
Retard, its cause we liive in a clinic of depresion, we have no school except sime homework. Havent been to school for 3 years. I cant Chadfish her. I dont have insta or any contact

• +1
No

Retard, its cause we liive in a clinic of depresion, we have no school except sime homework. Havent been to school for 3 years. I cant Chadfish her. I dont have insta or any contact
Then tell me her name I can ruin her life for my own amusement and drive her to suicide in seconds

If you dont, then guess who'll be my victim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 1 other person
acidfacing

• +1
Then tell me her name I can ruin her life for my own amusement and drive her to suicide in seconds

If you dont, then guess who'll be my victim
Ill pm u her name + surname. Are u a hacker? Bs serious. I want u to hack her insta phone etc. If u arent theres not muxh u can do. Ill soon post her name adress pic so u guys can photoshop ill print the photoshop. Around here and make her cy

• +1
Ill pm u her name + surname. Are u a hacker? Bs serious. I want u to hack her insta phone etc. If u arent theres not muxh u can do. Ill soon post her name adress pic so u guys can photoshop ill print the photoshop. Around here and make her cy
I can hard doxx her and see if I can crack her social media, which relies on other factors. If you got her mail too then better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 1 other person
how doesthat happen? they look like different people. was her metabolism function impaired or did she just get fat?
I asked myself the same thing, i heard it might be from a stroke u lose all bone density. Or she mouth breathed cos she couldnt breatje tjru nose

• +1
how doesthat happen? they look like different people. was her metabolism function impaired or did she just get fat?
Brain damage + getting fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and SpiritualCel
  • +1
Not very spiritually of you.

if you were actually spiritual, you wouldn’t even mention it, you’d just preform a black magick ritual to put a hex on her.

Shame on you.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dog face
Not very spiritually of you.

if you were actually spiritual, you wouldn’t even mention it, you’d just preform a black magick ritual to put a hex on her.

Shame on you.
Black magic isnt real. Those satanists are retarded. They think theu have free will, in reality all is predestined even my intention to ruin her. I dont habe free will. Before birth tbere was no trouble, after birth troubles appeared.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
I can hard doxx her and see if I can crack her social media, which relies on other factors. If you got her mail too then better
Can you really do it?If so....Iam indeed scared JFL....can you maybe help me with it,if I need it in the near future?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and Madhate
Black magic isnt real. Those satanists are retarded. They think theu have free will, in reality all is predestined even my intention to ruin her. I dont habe free will. Before birth tbere was no trouble, after birth troubles appeared.
Absolutely retard, you will pay the price

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dog face
clap her

• +1
hacker high t badboy :oops:
Foid talks behind my back shes 17 she tries to subtly insult me with her other girlfriend. Theres one thing looksmax taught me it was that looks were everything. I applied this properly and was thinking about ruining her looks. I was thinking about cutting her hair, any other suggestions?
No i will not just knock her out, those effects are very short lasting..
Give me good suggestion ill record it.
Pls also tell me how to get away, in pwst i alrdy mwde troubles to her so the social worker niht suspet me

, i will for sure record it.
@SexuallyAbused @Gudru @PubertyMaxxer
@kms_currycell
@Nosecel
edit this thread and make it something diffrent now

and post her full name and last name or contact '6ft5"

done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3