Need help on surgery advice(Pics included)

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
Webcam toy photo2

Webcam toy photo5

Sorry, my webcam sucks. I have a huge negroid nose and a narrow facial structure. I have shitty bones in my face. Even at 9-10% BF I cant get any real definition within my face. I dont know If I should go for a rhinoplasty or if I should get jaw implants to widen my jaw so that my nose fits within my face. My budget is 10k.

Depending on what lighting I'm in my recessed orbitals can cause the tear trough lines under my eyes to be very noticeable, or not to noticeable. I want to know if theres any makeup concealer I can use to hide them until I can get tear trough fillers.

Onto facial hair, I used the kirkland minoxidl brand for about 2 years, it gave me decent sideburns and a goatee, but my moustache still refuses to grow and my beard is still patchy on the cheeks so I have to keep it shaved. I've switched over to the rogaine minoxidl brand. What other products can I use alongside it for facial hair growth so I can get a full beard?

Also if theres anything else I can do to looksmax please let me know, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Wallenberg and SubhumanCurrycel
if i were you i would embrace your negroism and get jacked as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 14166 and 3 others
if i were you i would embrace your negroism and get jacked as fuck
Lol no, I want to be prettyboy/masculine. I use to gymcel heavy but I stopped about 2 years ago, my physique is still decent but it didnt help me get laid. I dont want to scare people

Lol no, I want to be prettyboy/masculine. I use to gymcel heavy but I stopped about 2 years ago, my physique is still decent but it didnt help me get laid. I dont want to scare people
tbh its just that ive never seen a black guy ascend with rhino/procedures cuz there arent many examples so its hard to make a suggestion off that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, justadude, never_lucky and 1 other person
part of the reason you look intimidating is your upwards tilted eyebrows which give an angry expression but i'm not sure what you can do to make them more neutral, maybe a transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
part of the reason you look intimidating is your upwards tilted eyebrows which give an angry expression but i'm not sure what you can do to make them more neutral, maybe a transplant.
I dont mind looking angry, but I want to have prettyness in the face aswell.

Tyson beckford

and Daniel Liu

have upward tilted eyebrows too, but they also have a little bit of prettyboyness in the face too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
tbh its just that ive never seen a black guy ascend with rhino/procedures cuz there arent many examples so its hard to make a suggestion off that
Hair transplant and this guy is good to go.

This guy certainly isnt conventially attractive nor handsome, but the beard hides his terrible jaw and that rhinoplasty paid off BIG TIME.

Maybe I should go all out and beard and rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
how tall are you? you need a wider lower third and wider lips and take of the bandana, your lucky coz blacks can get attractive very easy, you remind me of this black dude of prison break

you look like a darker version of him

• JFL
shave your head short and lose the bandana

I dont mind looking angry, but I want to have prettyness in the face aswell.

Tyson beckford View attachment 1382509

and Daniel Liu View attachment 1382511

have upward tilted eyebrows too, but they also have a little bit of prettyboyness in the face too.

That would be tough man. Imo you should just fully embrace the fact that you look masculine, build an imposing physique if you're decently tall, then offset it with softer professional attire. It won't have as much of a universal appeal as a masculine prettyboy, but it's better to play to your strengths and I just don't see an easy route to what you're looking for.

• +1
shave your head short and lose the bandana
I use the headband to hide my big forehead. Are u serious about shaving my head!? My hair is the one thing girls compliment me on. No girls ever even looked at me twice when I had short hair. It also made my facial features stand out more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 10615
how tall are you? you need a wider lower third and wider lips and take of the bandana, your lucky coz blacks can get attractive very easy, you remind me of this black dude of prison break

View attachment 1382527 you look like a darker version of him

I'm 5'10. I'll probably just get jaw implants since they're pretty cheap 2-6k and a beard transplant if rogaine doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I use the headband to hide my big forehead. Are u serious about shaving my head!? My hair is the one thing girls compliment me on. No girls ever even looked at me twice when I had short hair. It also made my facial features stand out more
if girls liked you more with longer hair keep it longer, my bad bro i thought shorter hair looks cooler for black me, also since your black is the guy i posted considered ' lightskin' or just normal in the black community? thanks negroid

I'm 5'10. I'll probably just get jaw implants since they're pretty cheap 2-6k and a beard transplant if rogaine doesn't work.
are you west african heritage? they have extremley good muscle building genetics so do some gymaxxing on the side

• +1
if girls liked you more with longer hair keep it longer, my bad bro i thought shorter hair looks cooler for black me, also since your black is the guy i posted considered ' lightskin' or just normal in the black community? thanks negroid
That guy would be considered light skin, Very light skinned
are you west african heritage? they have extremley good muscle building genetics so do some gymaxxing on the side
Yeah I am. I work 6 days a week. I don't feel like driving to the gym then working out for 1-2 hours anymore bro. I'll just do body weight stuff at home and buy some home gym equipment since I have a garage.

• +1
dont cut ur hair, get a ethnic rhinoplasty.. thats it , also softmaxx

• +1
That guy would be considered light skin, Very light skinned

Yeah I am. I work 6 days a week. I don't feel like driving to the gym then working out for 1-2 hours anymore bro. I'll just do body weight stuff at home and buy some home gym equipment since I have a garage.
do lightskin black men have higher smv or the darker ones?

do lightskin black men have higher smv or the darker ones?
Light skin, unless the light skinned guy is ugly and the darker skin guy clearly facially mogs.

But I'm sure if female had to pick between a light or dark skinned negro on the same looks level they would go for the light skinned guy. Light skin is pretty much preferred amongst every race, especially indians and Asians

• +1
your chin looks heavy for your ramus
jaw angle implant to get longer ramus would ascend you a lot
another big falio is chimp philtrum. i think it's only really fixable with ccw lefort 1
do you have straight teeth good bitw?

your chin looks heavy for your ramus
jaw angle implant to get longer ramus would ascend you a lot
another big falio is chimp philtrum. i think it's only really fixable with ccw lefort 1
do you have straight teeth good bitw?
Thanks bro. I dont actually mind the chimp philtrum though, its pretty much a staple of black people and not much of a make or break feature. My teeth are pretty straight, I think.

get rid of the durag and get a hairstyle like this
3idhpxu0vEWuay40zeanFyhdWmpTs0gs89Kkz1Fr

also get rid of your goatee

Thanks bro. I dont actually mind the chimp philtrum though, its pretty much a staple of black people and not much of a make or break feature. My teeth are pretty straight, I think.
on a second look yours is not that chimp. like someone said ur eyebrows look very angry a little botox might help
dont ever get a rhino. your nose is fine for your pheno

Something people haven't pointed out is that the outer ends of your eyebrows are short. Try making your eyebrows longer by microneedling and using minoxidil. It would really help frame your face.
Also try chewing falim gum, having big masseter muscles might make your face wider.
Your mouth width to nose width ratio is quite small, while this is the case for most black people yours is especially small. Your mouth's outer ends should be in line with the middle of your eyes. You can widen them with a 3D printed mouth widener.
Last piece of advice is improve on your facial coloring. You lack contrast in terms of colour on your face. Maybe dye your hair like King Von and try to make your lips brighter by brushing them.
Good luck man

• +1
View attachment 1382475
View attachment 1382479

Sorry, my webcam sucks. I have a huge negroid nose and a narrow facial structure. I have shitty bones in my face. Even at 9-10% BF I cant get any real definition within my face. I dont know If I should go for a rhinoplasty or if I should get jaw implants to widen my jaw so that my nose fits within my face. My budget is 10k.

Depending on what lighting I'm in my recessed orbitals can cause the tear trough lines under my eyes to be very noticeable, or not to noticeable. I want to know if theres any makeup concealer I can use to hide them until I can get tear trough fillers.

Onto facial hair, I used the kirkland minoxidl brand for about 2 years, it gave me decent sideburns and a goatee, but my moustache still refuses to grow and my beard is still patchy on the cheeks so I have to keep it shaved. I've switched over to the rogaine minoxidl brand. What other products can I use alongside it for facial hair growth so I can get a full beard?

Also if theres anything else I can do to looksmax please let me know, thanks.
like i always say buddy, the eye area is fuckin cope, to all the users reading this JAW IS LAW go widen your jawbone , a wide jaw GIVES AN IMPRESSION OF A SMALLER NOSE, and also since you're {african descent} don't go for rhinoplasty cause the western surgeons will give you a eurocentric nose that won't match you're other features it will look really uncanny, I would advise you to find a rhinoplasty surgeon that has performed surgeries on patients with {African descent } get a bimax and chin implants, but I am 100%sure you have an underbite so fix that first before meddling into surgery, GOOD LUCK looksmaxxing ;):)(y)

• +1
Not going to happen sorry man you gotta have a phenotype like this guy to pull prettyboy off

• +1
Not going to happen sorry man you gotta have a phenotype like this guy to pull prettyboy off

bro ive seen youre pics , you should genuinely consider going into modelling , you have really good features , sign yourself up for a modelling agency

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and SubhumanCurrycel
bro ive seen youre pics , you should genuinely consider going into modelling , you have really good features , sign yourself up for a modelling agency
What kind of crack are you on?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
nah im serious , unlike the other autists on this site , go sign yourself up for a modelling agency you can easily get picked
Maybe if I had hair and was taller, balding is a death sentence in almost any agency that isn’t looking for freaks

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Maybe if I had hair and was taller, balding is a death sentence in almost any agency that isn’t looking for freaks
thats the thing before joining this site I was lurking around 2020 I was amazed by your masc features and was surprised you weren't in a modelling agency , you have a really alien look giving a memorable face, you would do really well in modelling

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel take my advice and trust me bro , don't belive any of what these autists say go find a modelling agency and just baldmax its amplifies your masc features

• +1

Is that guy a mulatto? Holy fucking shit that dude mogs every single model I've ever seen posted on this forum. Probably the best looking dude ive ever seen

• +1
Ever considered africamaxxing? Legit question.

Ever considered africamaxxing? Legit question.
You mean going to live in Africa? I'm not taking the vaccine so I cant get on an airplane, + I like it here in North America and I'm not sure I want to change my way of living and environment just to get laid.

Is that guy a mulatto? Holy fucking shit that dude mogs every single model I've ever seen posted on this forum. Probably the best looking dude ive ever seen
Yea he defo looks mixed could be black-Latino or white-latino

• +1
Get rhinoplasty with a surgeon who can give you a good "Caucasian-like" nose and then get jaw fillers/implant. This will turn your ogre face into a more "maesthetic" one.

• +1
Your face doesn't look too narrow. I think you have good harmony overall. If you want to go with the rhinoplasty, that is fine, but you don't really need it. Above average with pretty good bone development already.

Your face doesn't look too narrow. I think you have good harmony overall. If you want to go with the rhinoplasty, that is fine, but you don't really need it. Above average with pretty good bone development already.
Above average? Why cant I get laid then? The most I've ever gotten was a blowjob and the girl ditched me for a light skinned Tyrone light soon after. Every other girl I've met "has a boyfriend" it's OGRE for me until I get surgery.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14978