Need help with a girl

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So hello guys. Ofc you remember who I am. I've been the face of looksmax for a long time I decided to get banned to focus on myself but as it seems I need you guys again. You are my family so

I went on clubbing last Saturday with my boys. I've had a short black french girl approach me and talk to me about my curly hair (I'm mulatto btw 6'4) and she also said about my height etc (that's a proof that I'm good looking to any doubters or trolls)

Anyway, the story is about a girl I saw who was extremely beautiful in my eyes. Blonde with green eyes and she was in a group with 2 other females and 2 guys. After contemplating whether I should approach her or not I finally decided to grab my fat balls and go approach her. So I grabbed her forearm and with a welcoming smile she teasingly stopped me and told me "dance with me" I was like "wtf I can't dance with a chick" so the vibe was so good. Her gazing was mesmerizing and after we talked a little bit really good banter and teasing (FUCK I still remember it and get excited) and got her Instagram I went back to my group of friends. And what did she do? SHE LITERALLY APPROACHED ME AND SHE GOT ME DANCING WITH HER IN A CORNER. I felt so fucking amazing and stunned at the same time by her gesture I didn't say anything I just vibed out with her talking about random shit while touching delicately her small waist and looking her in the eyes. The teasing the flirt was something like I've never felt before. Like she was so delicate forward and bold but at the same time so feminine and happy as a person. I've talked to many women in the past I've approached a bunch of them but never in my life I've felt this spark with a female. So after a little bit I told her that her friends might expecting her back so I politely let her go back to her friends and I went back to mine.

Then after a little bit while I was dancing next to my friends and I was feeling so good yet kinda awkward she suddenly pointed her hand on me and for a few seconds caressed my chin. I was like wtf? My friends were watching me and smiling it was weird yet felt so good. This girl has won my heart at this point. So time passes by we are about to leave the place and I slowly approach her again thanking her for this moment. I hugged her and she tells me " I gotta tell you that you're really good looking and I'm happy you talked to me" I kissed her cheek and I went home.

Next day I messaged her on Instagram and we literally chatted all day long the vibes were so good like long essays of interaction really high interest from both of us. She literally confessed to me that when I approached her in the club she made an awkward signal to her best friend and she kinda froze. She even told me she saw me in the club and she was like "this guy is so hot" also that other guys approached her as well but their conversations were meaningless and boring but she felt so different with me. She also said that she loves the way I talk she even told me she felt like seeing me at the metro station couple days ago and she was convinced it was me cuz I was looking exactly the same and I was standing out from the rest of the people ( I was like wtf is she on is she trolling me? But it was true I was in the metro station cuz I was going to my girlfriend ..yes I have a girlfriend as well but I'm planning to break up ) so I was like " damn it's the karma that we met each other and bonded so well..she kept asking me for pictures after that etc. etc. You get the point by now.

So the conversation ended at midnight (we started talking in early afternoon) and we kinda had agreed on her texting me and telling me when to hang out cuz her schedule is busy through the week. And I was like great 😃

So Monday comes and something happens in the morning and my Instagram gives me an error "please wait a few minutes before you sign in again". Idk if this has happened to any of you guys or I'm the UNLUCKIEST GUY ON EARTH but basically Instagram considers you a bot if you login and out many consecutive times.

At that time I was really chill I was like "fine the problem will be fixed soon I doubt she will have texted me so soon anyways it hasn't been a day already so I'm gonna wait a day or two and then we will be back talking to each other" . Little did I know that my Instagram never got fixed in a day or two. And after I waited 48 hours at Wednesday I found her on Facebook and texted her " I hope you haven't messaged me anything on Instagram and haven't seen it yet but there is an error I'm dealing with two days now etc etc"

After some hours the next day I was finally able to sign in to Instagram and guess what

SHE TEXTED ME AT THE SAME DAY ON MONDAY A FREAKING MEME THAT I NEVER RESPONDED TO. So I texted her some messages explaining her the situation of what happened to my Instagram. Then after signing out and signing in again I GOT THE ERROR AGAIN!!!! I HAD A PANIC ATTACK AT THIS POINT I WAS ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF. So in my desperation I texted her once again on Facebook a screenshot showing her the error and telling her that it happened again.

Around midnight I tried signing in again to Instagram and I successfully did. I opened my DMS and she had seen my messages but hasn't responded anything. I'm like inside RIP

So I text her something again and she responds " I'm not in the mood to do anything with anyone at the moment" IM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? YOU JUST FORGET WHAT WE WERE TEXTING TWO DAYS AGO? DO YOU FORGET THE VIBES WE HAD IN THE CLUB?"

At this point all I'm thinking is that I've fucked up. She lost her interest. That either 1) I fucked up cuz I didn't tell her immediately my Instagram had an error and I waited 48 hours for it to be solved and then text her 2) she is super egotistical and she gets mad really easily especially from something I couldn't control. So I texted her again a long ass essay explaining her that I had no intention ignoring her message and that I really wanna meet her up etc etc. She reads that message still doesn't respond. I'm like "ok I won't try again I have self respect".

But again after contemplating it I'm like I'm gonna give it a last try and I text her after 7 hours "so you ain't planning to respond?" (Then I sent her a couple of screenshots of some back and forth messages we had on Sunday) and I ask her "was this something that just happened, it didn't mean anything? The atmosphere we shared in person, our whole connection" and she responded that " First off I was in uni and I couldn't respond then yeah it all had a meaning to me as well, it wasn't a lie but I didn't want to disappoint you. It just something bad happened in my life"
At this point I'm between two thoughts. She's either capping or shes for real cuz who would use a serious excuse like that to cut someone off?. I played my part right though being really chill and telling her basically that whatever it is I hope she finds the strength to overcome it and that I still wanna meet her cuz she gave me off such a beautiful impression. She wholeheartedly thanked me and told me that I have something beautiful inside of me as well

Still Im not quite convinced about how things turned out. And to give you a final update of the situation she uploaded a story on Instagram yesterday she was in a house with her best friend singing and smiling and all that and I'm like "something happened to your life huh"? Bullshit.

Tl;Dr

Met a girl at the club. Felt something I've never felt with a girl before in person to the point of not even thinking of hooking up or having sex with her. Just feel the vibes. I accidentally ignored a message she sent me after a beautiful conversation we had the previous day. Tried to make things up (but a little too late? In hopes I don't seem too try hard or thirsty and weird) she ignored my later messages. I pushed it a little bit. She finally responded telling me something bad happened in her life.

My questions

- was she truthful or not? Did she lose her interest so damn easily ? From 100 to 0 in a matter of 3 days? Or was it something else?

- is there any hope she randomly texts me in a couple of weeks? (She has 1000+ followers and shes following around the same number, she has a big circle of friends, shes an extrovert) on the other hand I have like 150 followers really low key. No pics in my profile. But I feel I mog all the guys she's dealing with (definitely her friends) and the validation she gave me was a big one ngl. Still I know girls are really moody. It's all about timing with them when we talk about initial attraction and in a bliss it might go poof and you lost it.

- should I text her anything myself in a couple weeks or not even try again?

- should I break up? ( Kinda off topic but I've been with this other girl for almost 6 months and never NEVER in a single moment have I felt this sparkling feeling Ive felt with this girl from the club in our 10 minute interaction) that day my eyes opened telling me I can do better, telling me there's something far greater outside and that I shouldn't settle for less. And to the guys who gonna use certainty and guaranteed sex as an excuse. Im not even thinking about our sex that much. It's been last Friday since we did it still I don't remember it.

I'm 21 the girls are 21 and 19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate, Chadeep, metagross and 1 other person
i’m sorry but can you make a tldr, i ain’t reading all of that

• +1
Reactions: frendly, Chadeep, koalendo and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Not a single alphabet

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Daniel Plainview
You should have kept masculine frame and shouldn't have explained the whole thing.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy, Deleted member and aBetterMii
cuz who would use a serious excuse like that to cut someone off?.
Girls actually do this surprisingly often. You will experience this quite a bit in the future. I don't know why, but they often say stuff like someone in their family died, etc. to cut you off.
I've had this happen PLENTY of times. They DO make this up.

Yes, she likely lost interest. - The truth is, even if you are good-looking, women have a short attention span. You have to text her all day long or call her on the phone and have a conversation. A couple of days not texting and she will find someone else.
You may be Chad, but there are other Chads (or just Chadlites) in her DMs, especially if she is good-looking as you said.

I would not bother trying again. That ship has sailed.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member and aBetterMii
Girls actually do this surprisingly often. You will experience this quite a bit in the future. I don't know why, but they often say stuff like someone in their family died, etc. to cut you off.
I've had this happen PLENTY of times. They DO make this up.

Yes, she likely lost interest. - The truth is, even if you are good-looking, women have a short attention span. You have to text her all day long or call her on the phone and have a conversation. A couple of days not texting and she will find someone else.
You may be Chad, but there are other Chads (or just Chadlites) in her DMs, especially if she is good-looking as you said.

I would not bother trying again. That ship has sailed.
Damn bro fuck me. I Feel so depressed. It wasn't even my fucking fault. It's like the world fucked me up. Fucking Instagram did this to me at the most crucial time to arrange a date with her. I will fucking block her. I can't accept this bullshit. Got all that validation from her just for one night? That's it? It was all a lie. Thanks for reading all of this. I appreciate you man

• So Sad
Reactions: buckchadley31
So hello guys. Ofc you remember who I am. I've been the face of looksmax for a long time I decided to get banned to focus on myself but as it seems I need you guys again. You are my family so

I went on clubbing last Saturday with my boys. I've had a short black french girl approach me and talk to me about my curly hair (I'm mulatto btw 6'4) and she also said about my height etc (that's a proof that I'm good looking to any doubters or trolls)

Anyway, the story is about a girl I saw who was extremely beautiful in my eyes. Blonde with green eyes and she was in a group with 2 other females and 2 guys. After contemplating whether I should approach her or not I finally decided to grab my fat balls and go approach her. So I grabbed her forearm and with a welcoming smile she teasingly stopped me and told me "dance with me" I was like "wtf I can't dance with a chick" so the vibe was so good. Her gazing was mesmerizing and after we talked a little bit really good banter and teasing (FUCK I still remember it and get excited) and got her Instagram I went back to my group of friends. And what did she do? SHE LITERALLY APPROACHED ME AND SHE GOT ME DANCING WITH HER IN A CORNER. I felt so fucking amazing and stunned at the same time by her gesture I didn't say anything I just vibed out with her talking about random shit while touching delicately her small waist and looking her in the eyes. The teasing the flirt was something like I've never felt before. Like she was so delicate forward and bold but at the same time so feminine and happy as a person. I've talked to many women in the past I've approached a bunch of them but never in my life I've felt this spark with a female. So after a little bit I told her that her friends might expecting her back so I politely let her go back to her friends and I went back to mine.

Then after a little bit while I was dancing next to my friends and I was feeling so good yet kinda awkward she suddenly pointed her hand on me and for a few seconds caressed my chin. I was like wtf? My friends were watching me and smiling it was weird yet felt so good. This girl has won my heart at this point. So time passes by we are about to leave the place and I slowly approach her again thanking her for this moment. I hugged her and she tells me " I gotta tell you that you're really good looking and I'm happy you talked to me" I kissed her cheek and I went home.

Next day I messaged her on Instagram and we literally chatted all day long the vibes were so good like long essays of interaction really high interest from both of us. She literally confessed to me that when I approached her in the club she made an awkward signal to her best friend and she kinda froze. She even told me she saw me in the club and she was like "this guy is so hot" also that other guys approached her as well but their conversations were meaningless and boring but she felt so different with me. She also said that she loves the way I talk she even told me she felt like seeing me at the metro station couple days ago and she was convinced it was me cuz I was looking exactly the same and I was standing out from the rest of the people ( I was like wtf is she on is she trolling me? But it was true I was in the metro station cuz I was going to my girlfriend ..yes I have a girlfriend as well but I'm planning to break up ) so I was like " damn it's the karma that we met each other and bonded so well..she kept asking me for pictures after that etc. etc. You get the point by now.

So the conversation ended at midnight (we started talking in early afternoon) and we kinda had agreed on her texting me and telling me when to hang out cuz her schedule is busy through the week. And I was like great 😃

So Monday comes and something happens in the morning and my Instagram gives me an error "please wait a few minutes before you sign in again". Idk if this has happened to any of you guys or I'm the UNLUCKIEST GUY ON EARTH but basically Instagram considers you a bot if you login and out many consecutive times.

At that time I was really chill I was like "fine the problem will be fixed soon I doubt she will have texted me so soon anyways it hasn't been a day already so I'm gonna wait a day or two and then we will be back talking to each other" . Little did I know that my Instagram never got fixed in a day or two. And after I waited 48 hours at Wednesday I found her on Facebook and texted her " I hope you haven't messaged me anything on Instagram and haven't seen it yet but there is an error I'm dealing with two days now etc etc"

After some hours the next day I was finally able to sign in to Instagram and guess what

SHE TEXTED ME AT THE SAME DAY ON MONDAY A FREAKING MEME THAT I NEVER RESPONDED TO. So I texted her some messages explaining her the situation of what happened to my Instagram. Then after signing out and signing in again I GOT THE ERROR AGAIN!!!! I HAD A PANIC ATTACK AT THIS POINT I WAS ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF. So in my desperation I texted her once again on Facebook a screenshot showing her the error and telling her that it happened again.

Around midnight I tried signing in again to Instagram and I successfully did. I opened my DMS and she had seen my messages but hasn't responded anything. I'm like inside RIP

So I text her something again and she responds " I'm not in the mood to do anything with anyone at the moment" IM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? YOU JUST FORGET WHAT WE WERE TEXTING TWO DAYS AGO? DO YOU FORGET THE VIBES WE HAD IN THE CLUB?"

At this point all I'm thinking is that I've fucked up. She lost her interest. That either 1) I fucked up cuz I didn't tell her immediately my Instagram had an error and I waited 48 hours for it to be solved and then text her 2) she is super egotistical and she gets mad really easily especially from something I couldn't control. So I texted her again a long ass essay explaining her that I had no intention ignoring her message and that I really wanna meet her up etc etc. She reads that message still doesn't respond. I'm like "ok I won't try again I have self respect".

But again after contemplating it I'm like I'm gonna give it a last try and I text her after 7 hours "so you ain't planning to respond?" (Then I sent her a couple of screenshots of some back and forth messages we had on Sunday) and I ask her "was this something that just happened, it didn't mean anything? The atmosphere we shared in person, our whole connection" and she responded that " First off I was in uni and I couldn't respond then yeah it all had a meaning to me as well, it wasn't a lie but I didn't want to disappoint you. It just something bad happened in my life"
At this point I'm between two thoughts. She's either capping or shes for real cuz who would use a serious excuse like that to cut someone off?. I played my part right though being really chill and telling her basically that whatever it is I hope she finds the strength to overcome it and that I still wanna meet her cuz she gave me off such a beautiful impression. She wholeheartedly thanked me and told me that I have something beautiful inside of me as well

Still Im not quite convinced about how things turned out. And to give you a final update of the situation she uploaded a story on Instagram yesterday she was in a house with her best friend singing and smiling and all that and I'm like "something happened to your life huh"? Bullshit.

Tl;Dr

Met a girl at the club. Felt something I've never felt with a girl before in person to the point of not even thinking of hooking up or having sex with her. Just feel the vibes. I accidentally ignored a message she sent me after a beautiful conversation we had the previous day. Tried to make things up (but a little too late? In hopes I don't seem too try hard or thirsty and weird) she ignored my later messages. I pushed it a little bit. She finally responded telling me something bad happened in her life.

My questions

- was she truthful or not? Did she lose her interest so damn easily ? From 100 to 0 in a matter of 3 days? Or was it something else?

- is there any hope she randomly texts me in a couple of weeks? (She has 1000+ followers and shes following around the same number, she has a big circle of friends, shes an extrovert) on the other hand I have like 150 followers really low key. No pics in my profile. But I feel I mog all the guys she's dealing with (definitely her friends) and the validation she gave me was a big one ngl. Still I know girls are really moody. It's all about timing with them when we talk about initial attraction and in a bliss it might go poof and you lost it.

- should I break up? ( Kinda off topic but I've been with this other girl for almost 6 months and never NEVER in a single moment have I felt this sparkling feeling Ive felt with this girl from the club in our 10 minute interaction) that day my eyes opened telling me I can do better, telling me there's something far greater outside and that I shouldn't settle for less. And to the guys who gonna use certainty and guaranteed sex as an excuse. Im not even thinking about our sex that much. It's been last Friday since we did it still I don't remember it.

liam neeson GIF by Star Wars

Then after signing out and signing in again I GOT THE ERROR AGAIN!!!! I HAD A PANIC ATTACK AT THIS POINT I WAS ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF
Being low IQ is a curse

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
Go suck a Jew dick ugly German
Keep barking you abused brainlet

Imagine being so stupid to do the same mistake again and then wondering why the girl lost interest
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• WTF
Reactions: Tylermax

Tl;Dr

My questions

Got approached once with a boob rub and it was Legit The best feeling in The world

Only reason we looksmax boyos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Tylermax
Foids don't develop romantic connections, they just feign them carefully. Over