Need High IQ Autist to work on a project with me - Crafting the perfect online dating sales/marketing funnel

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I've wrote out most of it, and I think this is some really good work

But need help perfecting it + someone elses ideas

Anyone wants to help let me know

Also dont bother messaging if ur just going to leach information

It's along the lines of this:

but ive developed it at lot since then

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
how about i join ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Not sure how good that stuff would work without a good trafficked YouTube channel or something like that. Also many of the potential customers are already exposed to similar marketing. I bet some of those poular redpill channels profited quite a bit in the past with their products they pushed though.

Not sure how good that stuff would work without a good trafficked YouTube channel or something like that. Also many of the potential customers are already exposed to similar marketing. I bet some of those poular redpill channels profited quite a bit in the past with their products they pushed though.
that isnt what i meant.

i meant dating funnel to get girls into your bed

I've wrote out most of it, and I think this is some really good work

But need help perfecting it + someone elses ideas

Anyone wants to help let me know

Also dont bother messaging if ur just going to leach information

It's along the lines of this:

but ive developed it at lot since then
Literally go on tiktok with chads and chadlites who have average 5k give them a deal to spew the products then give them a kick back. Set up a site with some ebook bullshit with videos and maybe a subscription service. Pay a few different people to see who is the best then go exclusively with them.

Literally go on tiktok with chads and chadlites who have average 5k give them a deal to spew the products then give them a kick back. Set up a site with some ebook bullshit with videos and maybe a subscription service. Pay a few different people to see who is the best then go exclusively with them.
ah this isnt what i meant

nvm maybe i worded this badly

Everyone on the thread didn't understand that what you want is a way to treat dating as sale, which basically what it is, you're selling yourself to females.

It looks like what you're after is a landing page since an app doesn't require direct sales marketing. I'm a professional at writing this type of stuff. If you DM I can help you write the marketing material you need.

EDIT: I get what you're asking for now your not selling app but your own personal brand to get girls. That shit is easy to do if you have good quality photos and/or videos.

I'll make a thread about it. :feelshah:

Last edited:
It looks like what you're after is a landing page since an app doesn't require direct sales marketing. I'm a professional at writing this type of stuff. If you DM I can help you write the marketing material you need.

EDIT: I get what you're asking for now your not selling app but your own personal brand to get girls. That shit is easy to do if you have good quality photos and/or videos.

I'll make a thread about it. :feelshah:
ah i worded this completely wrong

:feelskek::feelskek:

@Shako Mako wait dont make a thread about it, come and discuss with me

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled