need serious advice about girls

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
what do you do when you run out of stuff to talk about?

Like to the point where its hard to keep a convo going cause its always

“how was ur day”

Good”

“What did u do”

“*explains”

“Did u have fhn”

Ect

Like running out if topics to talk about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ChadL1te, GabachoCopium and 6 others
imagine speaking to girls bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, GabachoCopium, ReinerGeist1 and 7 others
@ChadL1te @Suns9999 @sickdawgie @KevinDurder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Costcosuperstore, cannotbeasked and 4 others
You don't talk when you have nothing to say, that's how your make your words meaningful, if you have a shot with her in the first place she's gonna keep the conversation rolling when you can't

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, EdgyFashionist, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 12 others
deep introspective conversations about life n shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ihearvoices and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel, Jova and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jova and ShawarmaFilth
You don't talk when you have nothing to say, that's how your make your words meaningful, if you have a shot with her in the first place she's gonna keep the conversation rolling when you can't
SHE FUCKING APPROACHED ME THIS RETARDED WHORE

I’m too excited/not dry when i talk to her

then why you speak to her dawg
change girl
I have no options
like? I feel like i need a list of convo starters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jova
SHE FUCKING APPROACHED ME THIS RETARDED WHORE

I’m too excited/not dry when i talk to her

I have no options

like? I feel like i need a list of convo starters
If you have nothing interesting to say and still talk then she is gonna think you're not interesting, that simple, if she approached when you did nothing then she's gonna do that again

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 1 other person
If you have nothing interesting to say and still talk then she is gonna think you're not interesting, that simple, if she approached when you did nothing then she's gonna do that again
i was SEMI jester maxing like 25% and i honestly was just trying to be nt

i did ask her why she asked for my number so early and it was a blackpill reason so idk bro

Tbh i just need convo starters cause my life deadass isnt interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
Mention lastfm scroblles. Ur top5 on letterboxd. Whos ur favorite director. Etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 1 other person
This is where experience from doing real life things with real people comes into play

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, shitskinism, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
Mention lastfm scroblles. Ur top5 on letterboxd. Whos ur favorite director. Etc
Helpful reply

But do women even do this shit or even know aboht it

Dude i even had to google ts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
This is where experience from doing real life things with real people comes into play
Elaborate? Yes also if ur wondering my life isnt interested im an inkwell that gor approached thats it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and imthesupremecel
Helpful reply

But do women even do this shit or even know aboht it

Dude i even had to google ts
I was setting u up to seem as autistic as possible ngl but if shes a little alt she might know about some of it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel and ShawarmaFilth
Elaborate? Yes also if ur wondering my life isnt interested im an inkwell that gor approached thats it
Yeah it’s over you’ll never be able to hold down a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel and ShawarmaFilth

“how was ur day”

Good”

“What did u do”

“*explains”

“Did u have fhn”

Ect

Talk about how her suboptimal forehead is keeping her capped at MTB and discuss about a monobloc to reach HTB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Elijah_leo, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I was setting u up to seem as autistic as possible ngl but if shes a little alt she might know about some of it
Rope saar give real advic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel and 2 others
i was SEMI jester maxing like 25% and i honestly was just trying to be nt

i did ask her why she asked for my number so early and it was a blackpill reason so idk bro

Tbh i just need convo starters cause my life deadass isnt interesting
You always have something interesting to say nigga unless you litteraly live under a rock, just try to properly express it

Talk to her when you feel like it, if you have nothing on your mind that can start a conversation with her, then wait until you do

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Talk about how her suboptimal forehead is keeping her capped at MTB and discuss about a monobloc to reach HTB.
Seems great i’ll try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, whotthehell, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
You always have something interesting to say nigga unless you litteraly live under a rock, just try to properly express it
I literally dont. I need a list of convo starters man its so ficking annoying
Talk to her when you feel like it, if you have nothing on your mind that can start a conversation with her, and wait until you do
basically ur advice is because she approached me shes going to try her best to keep me? i honestly jsut wanted advice on how to avoid the convo in the origninal post

also would u say to sotp acting excited/not dry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
I literally dont. I need a list of convo starters man its so ficking annoying

basically ur advice is because she approached me shes going to try her best to keep me? i honestly jsut wanted advice on how to avoid the convo in the origninal post

also would u say to sotp acting excited/not dry?
It's not good to be dry, but being too excited doesn't work either, you need to show you're interested but at the same time she doesn't have you under her thumb, if she thinks you're more interested than she is then you're cooked

If you're the one constantly keeping conversations going then it's not worth it Bro

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth

“how was ur day”

Good”

“What did u do”

“*explains”

“Did u have fhn”

Ect

What helped me is just always being inhibited. Terrible life advice but your social skills will go up with even a single shot in you even if everybody else is sober.

• +1
Yeah it’s over you’ll never be able to hold down a relationship

Also let me say this rq to put smth in perspective (i’m also positive she’s eventually gonna cheat on me even tho we’rw not officially together)

This girl posts semi revealing pics (pics that tightly show her body) , follows boys that she KNOWS want to/wanted to fuck her,

she reposted a couple videos on how “when u finally found the person that turns ur head and ur still so deeply in love with your ex to the point where u cant imagine it not being them”
shes also still on friend terms with her ex even tho he cheated on her 3 times

she goes out ALL the time with her guy friends (she has a lot which majority are gay/bi), she wants to go to a party college,

she literally calls other men attractive to my face (including guys we know irl), she follows a ton of boys, and to top it all off she has mood swings where she just fucking hates me some times.

This is so exhausting and i genuinely like this girl man its so fucking annoying its hurtful dude idk what to do

Thing is even if i break things off i WORK with this girl

sometimes when i tell her goodnight when shes been nice to my for days she just turns on read receipts and reads my gn message JUST to rub it in my face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: starvecell, Elijah_leo and Costcosuperstore

Attachments

• IMG_0797.png
    IMG_0797.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Costcosuperstore, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
It's not good to be dry, but being too excited doesn't work either, you need to show you're interested but at the same time she doesn't have you under her thumb, if she thinks you're more interested than she is then you're cooked
alr
If you're the one constantly keeping conversations going then it's not worth it Bro
this is whats happeneing, sometimes she’ll ask a question or two but its mostly me

I dont get it, she approached me

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Also let me say this rq to put smth in perspective (i’m also positive she’s eventually gonna cheat on me even tho we’rw not officially together)

This girl posts semi revealing pics (pics that tightly show her body) , follows boys that she KNOWS want to/wanted to fuck her,

she reposted a couple videos on how “when u finally found the person that turns ur head and ur still so deeply in love with your ex to the point where u cant imagine it not being them”

she goes out ALL the time with her guy friends (she has a lot which majority are gay/bi), she wants to go to a party college,

she literally calls other men attractive to my face (including guys we know irl), she follows a ton of boys, and to top it all off she has mood swings where she just fucking hates me some times.

This is so exhausting and i genuinely like this girl man its so fucking annoying its hurtful dude idk what to do

sometimes when i tell her goodnight when shes been nice to my for days she just turns on read receipts and reads my gn message JUST to rub it in my face
You're not gonna build any thing remotely close to a meaningful relationship with that kind of hoe lmaoooo

Just pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Costcosuperstore, rolloftape and 1 other person

Best kind
Nice pfp brocel

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ZyGone

Yeah I know how u feel but you can’t continue with that it’ll destroy your mental health don’t enter into a serious relationship with her only use her for sex nothing else

• +1
  • +1
You should go get a job and practice social skills there first
Bro she approached me at my job man

I was always high inhib but after i got a job i’m a lot more outgoing like i can make friends at my jobs easily i even made 2 today when i came back i can easily talk to people now (this is within like 3-4 months)
What helped me is just always being inhibited. Terrible life advice but your social skills will go up with even a single shot in you even if everybody else is sober.
Inhibited as in shy?

• +1
Yeah I know how u feel but you can’t continue with that it’ll destroy your mental health don’t enter into a serious relationship with her only use her for sex nothing else
I reallt like her tho ugh

Fuck man

Lets say I DID pump and dump, how exactly would i dump without seeming like an asshole? Again, i work with this girl so she’ll just spread the rumor that i used her for sex

• +1

Fuck man

Lets say I DID pump and dump, how exactly would i dump without seeming like an asshole? Again, i work with this girl so she’ll just spread the rumor that i used her for sex
You're not gonna build any thing remotely close to a meaningful relationship with that kind of hoe lmaoooo

Just pump and dump

• +1

“how was ur day”

Good”

“What did u do”

“*explains”

“Did u have fhn”

Ect

Literally just ask her questions

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth

Fuck man

She's a hoe, just try to stay friendly with her after that

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ey88
She's a hoe, just try to stay friendly with her after that
i hate woman man i hate being incel i hate nt i hate being subhuman

• +1