need serious advice about girls

Lol yeah and get called a weirdo by all my coworkers
Why do you care what brain-dead normies think about your behaviour it should be clearly understood women are made for breeding nothing more.notgjnf less

nah bro i appreciate you a ton one of the most helpful and knowledgeable users
Thank you man

Well give me an example for example right now she didnt reply for a while and left me on read for like 1 hr and then said “goodnight”

If i wanted her to add more T’s what would be a colorful way to say it

Also could you recommend me any poetry books?
It depends. Context is important. I can't really say anything without knowing past texts and what sorta girl she is.

But tbh man, you are trying to find a solution for the wrong problem in this situation.
It isn't the fact that you need to try something else to appease her.
It's that she shouldn't feel the need to expect you to.

You're being treated like a dog by her.

If I were you, I wouldn't have even let it reach this situation.
And for two reasons:
i) I won't allow myself to be disrespected. The second you get content with that (or specifically, she has the idea that you are), then she loses respect for you.. rightfully so. And this could be for a variety of reasons. Maybe from how you talk, what you talk about, how you act.. to how the people around you talk and act (it isn't always directly your fault. Though it would be indirectly for being around these types of people).
But you mentioned that all your coworkers, that she knows, call you a "weirdo". That is most definitely contributing to her perceived image of you

ii) I wouldn't have even gone for a girl who is capable of doing this, regardless of any situation she's presented with. I would have been more thorough and gone for a girl I knew wouldn't act like this, even if I was being disrespected (in scenarios where I can't retaliate). The wrong type of women, who have no sense of loyalty or compassion, are the type to for example fantasise about the guy who stole money from you using a gun. Some women are that sick, yes. They'll view the guy as superior and you as inferior, for a situation that was out of your control.

So if I were you I wouldn't have let it reach the point you're at. I'd be getting more than goodnight texts from my girl.
Don't try to fix this. It is beyond repair, and honestly it should've never worked in the first place. Let her get with a man of her moral class.

Learning how to be witty is important too.
Yk how we've mastered .org sarcasm?
It's because we've spent a sufficient amount of time here to do so. It would roll off your tongue, the more you surround yourself with it.
I suggest you watch Craig Ferguson's interviews and look at how he talks. You simply watching it, will have you benefit from it's exposure.
Another type of universally preferred sarcastic humour is Chandler from Friends. Infamous for his one liners. He does also make demeaning jokes, that you should stay clear from.

As for the poetry, I don't personally read poetry. But if you feel like you'd benefit from it, improving your vocabulary/ picking up phrases.. then go for a witty style of poetry:

This is to increase your vocab/ expressiveness and to expand your imagination.
Simply reading for 10mins a day will change your interactions with others, in no time.

I’ll try man, i really like this girl and i know shes not good for me

also arent most of the girls ran through in university? and the first weeks is kinda hard dude idk of my looks level can make it happen. University is the most whoreish time for woman and i really want a virgin tbh even tho this fat girl isnt one
Most women whore themselves out in the first few months of Uni.
Which is why I told you to meet a lot of groups of people that are valuable for you (e.g your Religion society, your Nationality society, a hobby you might have, a society where you might expect to find good women)... and find a few girls you are interested in, and are somewhat reciprocating.
You should dedicate most of your life in the first few months, especially weeks.. to this.
It's a massive reward for you in this lifetime.
To find the right person to be on your side for the rest of your life.

Ditch that girl.
None of what I said would benefit you, if you aren't strong enough to do what a strong guy would do.
She's not the one written for you.
I won't try to convince you. What you do bro, as much as I want you to succeed.. ultimately I can only do so much

At the end of the day either you will benefit or not. Do what you know needs to be done.

Another thing is if i break things off i literally work with her so its gonna be so awkward
That shouldn't bother you. You should instantly take away the respect you have for such a morally low class girl, if she does half the stuff you mentioned.
She doesn't deserve your respect.
It shouldn't even bother you what she thinks. Even if it gets awkward in her eyes, so what?
It should be neutral in yours. You shouldn't like her of course, but most importantly you shouldn't hate her.
Be neutral with her.
I would not acknowledge her existence. Be cordial strangers, and interact only when needed.
Reduce the value you are giving her right now. She does not deserve any of it.
Be neutral.

Also bro i’m curious how are you so knowledgeable about this social stuff? Where did you learn all of this and how did you learn how to paint your words the way you do in real time irl?

How could turbo nt greycel end up on blackpill looksmax.org, and on top of that its pretty obvious you value personality
Haha, appreciate it bro.
I won't go into too much detail.
I'll tell you though, I've reached a stage in my life now where I've mastered everything I'd ever need to know regarding communication. Both verbal and non verbal. I can talk with pretty much every type of Human.
The question I'm facing these days is less can I do it, it's more should I do it?
What do I gain from interaction with others? From "others" to be everyone?

You might think of it as selfish, but truth is man it's how all us humans operate. Under the idea of significance, and we only act upon things we value as being significant in life.
For example, I valued me explaining this to you to be significant enough for the cons: time lost/ energy wasted.. is worth it for the pros: you have a chance to benefit from this.
Everything in life is about how significant we view it to be.
A seesaw, battle of both sides. Where you choose to draw the line.
Is it significant enough for you, or no?

And I don't think it's significant for me to waste my time to continue talking with others.
I used to, like a drone.. like every other human does unknowingly. When their emotions are in control of them, than vice versa.
I'd rather stay silent now, and take the other person's knowledge, than give my own. Ironic, as this is the first time I am mentioning this on this Forum.

I hope i answered everything for you man. I do want you to succeed. But you're talking about steps 3 and 4, when you're struggling with Step 0: Ditch the girl.

I think you'd benefit from checking these three posts out too, in this specific order:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Thank you man

It depends. Context is important. I can't really say anything without knowing past texts and what sorta girl she is.

But tbh man, you are trying to find a solution for the wrong problem in this situation.
It isn't the fact that you need to try something else to appease her.
It's that she shouldn't feel the need to expect you to.

You're being treated like a dog by her.

If I were you, I wouldn't have even let it reach this situation.
And for two reasons:
i) I won't allow myself to be disrespected. The second you get content with that (or specifically, she has the idea that you are), then she loses respect for you.. rightfully so.
Its kind of cowardlike to say this but how do i express my dislike to being “disrespected” without pissing her off and making her be done with me? i have a problem putting my foot down, and im just asking for general advice, for all woman.
And this could be for a variety of reasons. Maybe from how you talk, what you talk about, how you act.. to how the people around you talk and act (it isn't always directly your fault. Though it would be indirectly for being around these types of people).
But you mentioned that all your coworkers, that she knows, call you a "weirdo". That is most definitely contributing to her perceived image of you
They dont call me a weirdo, but i would get called a weirdo if i just straight up ask her to fuck and she tells them
ii) I wouldn't have even gone for a girl who is capable of doing this, regardless of any situation she's presented with. I would have been more thorough and gone for a girl I knew wouldn't act like this, even if I was being disrespected (in scenarios where I can't retaliate). The wrong type of women, who have no sense of loyalty or compassion, are the type to for example fantasise about the guy who stole money from you using a gun. Some women are that sick, yes. They'll view the guy as superior and you as inferior, for a situation that was out of your control.
the thing is SHE approached ME, she somewhat lovebombed me and i honestly like her more than i care to admit, i feel like this is my only chance because i truly have no other options.
So if I were you I wouldn't have let it reach the point you're at. I'd be getting more than goodnight texts from my girl.
Don't try to fix this. It is beyond repair, and honestly it should've never worked in the first place. Let her get with a man of her moral class.

Learning how to be witty is important too.
Yk how we've mastered .org sarcasm?
It's because we've spent a sufficient amount of time here to do so. It would roll off your tongue, the more you surround yourself with it.
I suggest you watch Craig Ferguson's interviews and look at how he talks. You simply watching it, will have you benefit from it's exposure.
Another type of universally preferred sarcastic humour is Chandler from Friends. Infamous for his one liners. He does also make demeaning jokes, that you should stay clear from.

As for the poetry, I don't personally read poetry. But if you feel like you'd benefit from it, improving your vocabulary/ picking up phrases.. then go for a witty style of poetry:

This is to increase your vocab/ expressiveness and to expand your imagination.
Simply reading for 10mins a day will change your interactions with others, in no time.

Most women whore themselves out in the first few months of Uni.
Which is why I told you to meet a lot of groups of people that are valuable for you (e.g your Religion society, your Nationality society, a hobby you might have, a society where you might expect to find good women)... and find a few girls you are interested in, and are somewhat reciprocating.
You should dedicate most of your life in the first few months, especially weeks.. to this.
It's a massive reward for you in this lifetime.
To find the right person to be on your side for the rest of your life.

Ditch that girl.
None of what I said would benefit you, if you aren't strong enough to do what a strong guy would do.
She's not the one written for you.
I won't try to convince you. What you do bro, as much as I want you to succeed.. ultimately I can only do so much

View attachment 3162534
At the end of the day either you will benefit or not. Do what you know needs to be done.

That shouldn't bother you. You should instantly take away the respect you have for such a morally low class girl, if she does half the stuff you mentioned.
She doesn't deserve your respect.
It shouldn't even bother you what she thinks. Even if it gets awkward in her eyes, so what?
It should be neutral in yours. You shouldn't like her of course, but most importantly you shouldn't hate her.
Be neutral with her.
I would not acknowledge her existence. Be cordial strangers, and interact only when needed.
Reduce the value you are giving her right now. She does not deserve any of it.
Be neutral.

Haha, appreciate it bro.
I won't go into too much detail.
I'll tell you though, I've reached a stage in my life now where I've mastered everything I'd ever need to know regarding communication. Both verbal and non verbal. I can talk with pretty much every type of Human.
The question I'm facing these days is less can I do it, it's more should I do it?
What do I gain from interaction with others? From "others" to be everyone?

You might think of it as selfish, but truth is man it's how all us humans operate. Under the idea of significance, and we only act upon things we value as being significant in life.
For example, I valued me explaining this to you to be significant enough for the cons: time lost/ energy wasted.. is worth it for the pros: you have a chance to benefit from this.
Everything in life is about how significant we view it to be.
A seesaw, battle of both sides. Where you choose to draw the line.
Is it significant enough for you, or no?

And I don't think it's significant for me to waste my time to continue talking with others.
I used to, like a drone.. like every other human does unknowingly. When their emotions are in control of them, than vice versa.
I'd rather stay silent now, and take the other person's knowledge, than give my own. Ironic, as this is the first time I am mentioning this on this Forum.

I hope i answered everything for you man. I do want you to succeed. But you're talking about steps 3 and 4, when you're struggling with Step 0: Ditch the girl.

I think you'd benefit from checking these three posts out too, in this specific order:

but my question is HOW do i ditch this girl? I’ve already been on a date with her, i’ve cuddled with her and baked with her and met her family. we already had another date scheduled

Fuck man where would i even start

what do i even actually say to break it up?

I’m thinking on the next date to go all out and treat her amazing with flowers and compliments and then ditch her a couple days after.

But thanks dude, you’re honestly knowledgeable as fuck and i didnt even know people like this existed on this incel forum

As corny as it sounds a couple users here feel like big brothers to me

I’ll check out those posts man

what do you do when you run out of stuff to talk about?

Like to the point where its hard to keep a convo going cause its always

“how was ur day”

Good”

“What did u do”

“*explains”

“Did u have fhn”

Ect

Like running out if topics to talk about
If you were Chad even silence would be appreciated.

• +1

about those posts

I saw something that i wanted to talk abput

First off i noticed one of you talking about rejection from the past which i wanted to touch on about and i feel like you can help me

one thing i’ve noticed ever since i’ve gotten this job is i’m becoming the person that was rejected when i was a chubby little 3rd grader, obnoxious, somewhat loud, saying random bullshit on my mind, outgoing ect.

it all is just making me realize how materialistic truly people are and it REALLY started to pick up when i was started my leanmaxxing process. I cant shake off this feeling of being in a different body

Like when i was holding the girl like i couldnt feel like myself it was like i was in a different body but with my same mind its hard to explain, it felt like i was in alternate reality where i wasnt a subhuman mutt

and this other shit that i saw which made me think of the games you have to play in order to keep a woman interested,

Everything feels like some technique or waiting tactic or word play or just some disingenuous bull shit that you have to do

I cant keep up this stuff with my future wife, i really feel like i cant just love a woman/be loved by a woman without having to play this stupid stuff

Just like how you said earlier, i feel as if a womans perspective/view about you can change with a single mistake, whether it be your fault or not, whether it be on purpose or not.

honestly as stupid as i sound i feel like genuine woman just are impossible as women arent wired that way

Sorry for the long text just wanted to hear ur opinions on it

“how was ur day”

Good”

“What did u do”

“*explains”

“Did u have fhn”

Ect

Well judging by your replies you are the problem

• +1
I see
Why?

Btw i’m the one asking how was her day
You don't just say did you have fun after she explained how her day was ma chigga. You should expand upon the things she said and extend the conversation further.

• +1
You don't just say did you have fun after she explained how her day was ma chigga. You should expand upon the things she said and extend the conversation further.
She literally explains her day in one sentence

Can you give me an example?

Oh well she is not interested in you, don't bother with such hoes trust me bro.
She literally approached me and when i ghost her for the day she starts texting me

Fuck idk what this girl wants man

but my question is HOW do i ditch this girl? I’ve already been on a date with her, i’ve cuddled with her and baked with her and met her family. we already had another date scheduled

Fuck man where would i even start

what do i even actually say to break it up?

I’m thinking on the next date to go all out and treat her amazing with flowers and compliments and then ditch her a couple days after.
You put your foot down
You explain it how it is.
They are to conform to you
For most stuff, back and forth is important. Coming to a mutual conclusion.
For stuff like this, she's going to be asking you to stay.. whereas you want to end the entire relationship. It shouldn't even bother you whether she wants to agree or not.
There is no relationship.

You just have to be firm and direct.
Soften the blow, not because you love her/respect her..
But as if you were talking with a stranger, you'd still try to be polite and cordial. Do the morally correct thing

If I were you I'd say, "honestly [name], I really enjoyed the time we spent with one another. But I don't feel like I'm ready for a relationship, not just with you but with anyone."
"Wait why"
Lots of routes you can take here. I don't know what type of girl she is, and what has worked in your previous interactions, but find a route.
Maybe about you not having enough time, or for something more permanent that she can't argue with you can try, "I don't believe in the idea of relationships", but also mention it isn't because of her.. just that you aren't the type to want to be in one
Reassure her for a bit, and hopefully you'll talk about it only once or twice at max.
Make sure u leave on good terms, but tbh if she starts arguing with you during any point, warn her once to be respectful and if she doesn't you're straight up leaving. Don't show emotion as you do this. Don't shout yourself.
If she tests you, walk out and don't look back
Her character, who she is, doesn't deserve to have your closure. And whilst it might initially seem like you've done a bad thing.. in the long run, she'll benefit from this interaction. She'll know not to test the boundaries, and that might go so far as to quite possibly save her life someday

Instead of saying that we aren't the right fit, that'll lead to her proving to you she is.. will just turn into bickering/arguments, where you mention the slutty stuff she's doing (that she's likely already aware is the problem), and normally, but the end of it all, the dude just ends up staying.
He does this a few times, and he's trapped in a miserable marriage for life..

Best to white lie and say, "I'm not in a position to be in a relationship", or a different route that doesn't have her to blame. You take all the blame (it doesn't matter who takes what blame at the end of the day).

Don't take her to a date and dump her. If I were you I'd meet up with her and do it today
So I can finally be free.

They dont call me a weirdo, but i would get called a weirdo if i just straight up ask her to fuck and she tells them
You planning on fucking?
You told me you were trying to get into a relationship.
Its kind of cowardlike to say this but how do i express my dislike to being “disrespected” without pissing her off and making her be done with me? i have a problem putting my foot down, and im just asking for general advice, for all woman.
Well women do this everytime at the start of relationships. They test the boundaries by shit testing you. You gotta hold yourself to a high level in her eyes, and either be unbothered or be witty about it

For example if a girls measuring her feet next to yours, and she makes a joke tryna emasculate you about "having small feet", flip it on her
"Didn't know we had bigfoot around here"
Even better if you can back your things up with a fact before.. "I'm size 10, when the average is size 8.."

Don't talk too much in these situations either. You'll seem insecure, as if the comment reached you. Remember the main goal is not losing any respect.

For during a relationship:
Indirectly tell her. Don't remind her of the same thing everytime.
Just do looks of disapproval/ condemn her actions by not rewarding her in some aspects
Don't take advantage of this, as women I've seen get hooked to wanting to make the situation better. You should eventually let them crack you, but until you feel they've learned what you wanted them to

For some situations, being direct is more important. Example: if my girl thought it was okay to talk about another man sexually. I'm instantly not putting up with it

But thanks dude, you’re honestly knowledgeable as fuck and i didnt even know people like this existed on this incel forum

As corny as it sounds a couple users here feel like big brothers to me
Those are some of the kindest words I've received on this site :feelswhat:

Thanks brother :Comfy:

• +1
She literally approached me and when i ghost her for the day she starts texting me

Fuck idk what this girl wants man
Don't fuck with such hoes, for your own mental health she ain't worth it. But let her know that you don't like her tomfoolery and that she gotta make up her mind

• +1
Don't fuck with such hoes, for your own mental health she ain't worth it. But let her know that you don't like her tomfoolery and that she gotta make up her mind
Man its hard to put my foot down istg

You put your foot down
You explain it how it is.
They are to conform to you
For most stuff, back and forth is important. Coming to a mutual conclusion.
For stuff like this, she's going to be asking you to stay.. whereas you want to end the entire relationship. It shouldn't even bother you whether she wants to agree or not.
There is no relationship.

You just have to be firm and direct.
Soften the blow, not because you love her/respect her..
But as if you were talking with a stranger, you'd still try to be polite and cordial. Do the morally correct thing

If I were you I'd say, "honestly [name], I really enjoyed the time we spent with one another. But I don't feel like I'm ready for a relationship, not just with you but with anyone."
"Wait why"
Lots of routes you can take here. I don't know what type of girl she is, and what has worked in your previous interactions, but find a route.
Maybe about you not having enough time, or for something more permanent that she can't argue with you can try, "I don't believe in the idea of relationships", but also mention it isn't because of her.. just that you aren't the type to want to be in one
Reassure her for a bit, and hopefully you'll talk about it only once or twice at max.
Make sure u leave on good terms, but tbh if she starts arguing with you during any point, warn her once to be respectful and if she doesn't you're straight up leaving. Don't show emotion as you do this. Don't shout yourself.
If she tests you, walk out and don't look back
Her character, who she is, doesn't deserve to have your closure. And whilst it might initially seem like you've done a bad thing.. in the long run, she'll benefit from this interaction. She'll know not to test the boundaries, and that might go so far as to quite possibly save her life someday

Instead of saying that we aren't the right fit, that'll lead to her proving to you she is.. will just turn into bickering/arguments, where you mention the slutty stuff she's doing (that she's likely already aware is the problem), and normally, but the end of it all, the dude just ends up staying.
He does this a few times, and he's trapped in a miserable marriage for life..

Best to white lie and say, "I'm not in a position to be in a relationship", or a different route that doesn't have her to blame. You take all the blame (it doesn't matter who takes what blame at the end of the day).
I would want the reason to be about her whoreish behavior. I’d have to find a way to call her an inexcusable whore without offending her
You planning on fucking?
You told me you were trying to get into a relationship.
No read the context of what i was replying to, i’m not turned off if i had sex with her but its not the main thing i want
For example if a girls measuring her feet next to yours, and she makes a joke tryna emasculate you about "having small feet", flip it on her
"Didn't know we had bigfoot around here"
Even better if you can back your things up with a fact before.. "I'm size 10, when the average is size 8.."
Extremely helpful advice
For some situations, being direct is more important. Example: if my girl thought it was okay to talk about another man sexually. I'm instantly not putting up with it
How would you do so? She’s to my face called other men attractive. Now yes we arent technically dating but still.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I've run out of things to talk about with my oneitis

• +1
Good question

• +1

“how was ur day”

Good”

“What did u do”

“*explains”

“Did u have fhn”

Ect

If we knew we wouldn’t be here 😉

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
talk about how many dicks you look at on a daily basis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and ShawarmaFilth
talk about how many dicks you look at on a daily basis
OPs prob gonna get ghosted anyways. Women have attention spans worse than an hyperactive 4 yr old High of Halloween treats. Give him a couple days a week @ max and she GONE BRUH. I should know………..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, ShawarmaFilth and GlamourPursuer
I find that it is the woman's fault when you run out of things to talk about. If my oneitis is cheery and feminine to me, we get along really well. If she is skeptical of every thing I say it isn't fun anymore and it's like I'm trying to impress her

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and ShawarmaFilth